Obama signs up for Obamacare

Total symbolic move as his health care is provided by the military as commander in chief

What is important to note though is that a staffer had to personally sign up for him because he could not prove he was a citizen using the website.

Couldn't have been the fake SS number or the time spent getting free foreign student health care in his records?

It was reported Oblameo signed up for the cheapest plan. His healthcare is provided by the military. This sign up was nothing but the same old cynicism that oblameo has practiced throughout his failed presidency. After he retires he will still be taken care of by the feds. He will never use Oblameo care. He will never wait for an appointment. He will get the finest care.

It was reported Oblameo signed up for the cheapest plan. His healthcare is provided by the military. This sign up was nothing but the same old cynicism that oblameo has practiced throughout his failed presidency. After he retires he will still be taken care of by the feds. He will never use Oblameo care. He will never wait for an appointment. He will get the finest care.

Good thing I don't care. That prevents him from getting my caring about him on anything. It is his educated adopted ideology I oppose, not him genetically here.

He didn't invent the reality he represents anyway.

How do we know he signed up really?

Just a lie most likely

I believe Obama signed up.

But we all knOw it is just a political move.

Obama has full blown military heath insurance. He didn't need to sign up for ACA.

2+2 = Symbolism used to score political points. (won't work)

Total symbolic move as his health care is provided by the military as commander in chief

What is important to note though is that a staffer had to personally sign up for him because he could not prove he was a citizen using the website.

Couldn't have been the fake SS number or the time spent getting free foreign student health care in his records?

With his millions he will never miss the money spent on it.

Good point. Wonder if he used his fake Connecticut SS number.

Also, I haven't been on the site, but I'm wondering if "negroid" is considered a pre-existing condition?

Good point. Wonder if he used his fake Connecticut SS number.

Also, I haven't been on the site, but I'm wondering if "negroid" is considered a pre-existing condition?

Unfortunately for you, being an ignorant racist and stupidity are not. You'll just have to remain a stupid, ignorant racist the rest of your oxygen-wasting days.

Obama signed up? That is supposed to make what difference?

He and his family have had (Long before he was President) free healthcare for life. The fix is in he has exempted past, present, and future presidents from the program. Congressmen, most of his leftist goons in labor, major corporate campaign contributors, several major collaborators within the health insurance industry, and countless other people important to him or his leftist cause are also exempted. If it is so great, why exempt all of those people? If CommunistCare is such a wonderful thing, why did he exempt all of his political allies and those important to leftist movements? The answer? Because it is awful.

-NW

Unfortunately for you, being an ignorant racist and stupidity are not. You'll just have to remain a stupid, ignorant racist the rest of your oxygen-wasting days.

And yet I can buy you and sell you with change I find under my sofa cushions...

so who really gets the last laugh....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

November 1, 2009 as BHO approval rating was falling...same church, different pew.

WASHINGTON: Talk radio bomb thrower Rush Limbaugh ripped President Obama on Sunday for his ego, health care reform effort and a "photo op" with the casket of a U.S. soldier killed in Afghanistan. "It was a photo op precisely because he's having big-time trouble on this whole Afghanistan dithering situation," Limbaugh told "Fox News Sunday."

"He can create the impression that he has all this great concern," Limbaugh charged.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rush-limbaugh-calls-president-obama-dover-salute-photo-op-article-1.418472#ixzz2oXvAz3dI

alg-fallen-soldiers-barack-obama-jpg.jpg