Here's some of the hope and change we were promised !

I never thought the day would come when I said...I'm glad my WW One Veteran grandfather is not alive, BUT it has arrived !

Gay GOP Group Blasts New Obamacare Ad for Exploiting Gay Stereotypes,

Says Liberals Would Be Apoplectic If Right Tried Anything Similar

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/22/gay-gop-group-blasts-new-obamacare-ad-for-exploiting-gay-stereotypes-says-liberals-would-be-apoplectic-if-right-tried-anything-similar/

obamacare-gay-ad-2-e1387766234101.jpg

I never thought the day would come when I said...I'm glad my WW One Veteran grandfather is not alive, BUT it has arrived !

Gay GOP Group Blasts New Obamacare Ad for Exploiting Gay Stereotypes,

Says Liberals Would Be Apoplectic If Right Tried Anything Similar

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/22/gay-gop-group-blasts-new-obamacare-ad-for-exploiting-gay-stereotypes-says-liberals-would-be-apoplectic-if-right-tried-anything-similar/

obamacare-gay-ad-2-e1387766234101.jpg

That's skews and dano.

Can't believe it either. The article says it was not paid for by the Obama administration, nor anyone affiliated with it. I wonder why it got posted here? No, I know why it was.

BTW - nothing wrong with LGBT! Also, there are a lot of truthful short-comings behind the ACA policy. The only thing good is that it gets more people insurance. And also, it does provide fairly decent pricing at a better price than before for the most part. But at issue is people are still paying pretty much for individual policies, and it lacks a public offering.

If you look at the simple economics of offering health insurance, you start to understand that single payer is the only way to go. One way or another we all pay in the end. And yes, we do need to cut out abusive fraud and waste. Whether you're gay or straight, that's something we should all be discussing.

Peace!

The article says it was not paid for by the Obama administration, nor anyone affiliated with it.

Mr. Barn...thank you for not shunning me BUT do you remember when GWB caused the Katrina disaster and where did I say team Obama was behind it ?

BTW: I am not degrading homosexuals, I am degrading the gay blades in the ad and the people behind it !

The Shared Agendas of George Soros and Barack Obama

(FEB 2011) While George Soros was busy bankrolling his battalion of established activist groups and launching a few new ones of his own, he quite naturally looked toward the upcoming presidential election of 2008 with great anticipation, eagerly awaiting the day when George W. Bush would finally leave office.

...The Soros-funded Center for American Progress (CAP) may well have more influence on the Obama presidency than any other organization in existence. This left-wing think tank formulates policy for the administration and supplies the White House with a steady stream of talking points designed to make that policy palatable to the public. In fact, as of December 2008, before then-President-elect Obama had even taken his oath of office, he had already pledged his intent to fulfill some of CAP's chief policy recommendations.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1276

Can't believe it either. The article says it was not paid for by the Obama administration, nor anyone affiliated with it. I wonder why it got posted here? No, I know why it was.

BTW - nothing wrong with LGBT! Also, there are a lot of truthful short-comings behind the ACA policy. The only thing good is that it gets more people insurance. And also, it does provide fairly decent pricing at a better price than before for the most part. But at issue is people are still paying pretty much for individual policies, and it lacks a public offering.

If you look at the simple economics of offering health insurance, you start to understand that single payer is the only way to go. One way or another we all pay in the end. And yes, we do need to cut out abusive fraud and waste. Whether you're gay or straight, that's something we should all be discussing.

Peace!

old barn i knew you were a libturd, obamacare does nothing good or even decent. Its a pure waste of money. On economics i would kick your ass in a obamacare singlepayer debate, well there is no debate.

Pay for your healthcare, Ill pay for mine, let the poor people suffer until they decide to stop being lazy. There healthcare problem solved. If you dont want to die, pay for healthcare.

I do not want to pay for your healthcare nor anyone elses. So I will go without healthcare this year just so I dont have to contribute to lazy peoples healthcare.

kids healthcare is the parents responsibility not governments.

did w find the wmd's he spent 5800 lives on? stupid white-trash conturds...

fishhead....thank you for not shunning me BUT what does GWB have to do with a bunch of gay blades prancing around in their underwear trying to sell us on Obamacare ?

Here's more from the ad*...it seems these guys are overjoyed they don't have to worry about getting AIDS from homosexual love anymore because Obama has them covered.

* BTW: do homosexuals really go around acting like that ?

Gay_obamacare_04.jpg

this ad does not help the gay cause. in fact it strongly helps the conservative position that homosexuality is sexual deviance and not normal. I don't care who sleeps with who as long as it's amond consenting adults. I don't care if gays get married but don't put crap like this in my face because my support for gays goes down a couple of notches.

btw I am sure gay sambo (and we all know he is a fag) jerked off for days to these photos