SNAPSHOT, Oh SNAP! 7 registered posters here, 31 there.

Well, whiteturdsonly, the ability of mods and admin to see IPs is OPTIONAL. We opted out. So there went that issue, son.

I guess it's not that unusual that republitards are immune to their own irony. Multiple levels, in this case, since chuck is hunter2 is swallows 420, etc.

But never mind your school girl sok claim. For ANYONE on the THIS of ALL sites to raise an alarm about someone else is just rich. I lost my mod powers for suspending molly when he outed 5-0 PD. I have stood against ouitng ALONE on this board more than once.

And any soks I have made - herman two feather, restran, cannonsnephew13, Legal Eddie - were tongue in cheek and in no way designed to fool anyone. Chuck's soks, OTOH - different matter. One of them - hunter2 - was so aggressive in revealing personal information that I suspended him. Boy was my face red when I found out it was the boss.

So, yeah, whiteturdsonly - I get that you think puussy is carrot shaped and THIS is the site with integrity. Meanwhile, we pass you by, sissy pants.

Good for you. I hope Chuck would follow suit. However, as intriguing as it is to wonder if it is a sok one is responding to, it is more damaging to the one that feels they need to have one. Personally, I do my best to see them as a seperate person.

I seem to recall you thinking I was a someone's sok when I first started coming to this site.

This drama between you and this site reminds me of the CBS hit show, "The Goodwife."

I can see you and others leaving this site to start a knock-off site because of the technical glitches that plagued this site on and off over the last few years.

If that is your story and your sticking to it, perhaps your site will be gaining a whiteturdsonlyinCPsmouth69, but that handle will probably be too long.

LOFL. Look who's putting on the ritz, runnin my white turds line back at me with an edge. Damn, son. I MUST be good for you because I know by every hair on the head of my sainted mother that you ain't getting sharper in THIS shiit hole.

You damn betcha I left because that fuggaluck lost my shiit - AND because of the outings - AND because the owner, after losing my crap, had the AUDACITY to insist that I buy soap from him, lest I be found guilty of :wasting his time."

Well, sir, I am no longer wasting that biches time. Instead, I laid waste to his forum. I ROUTINELY have 5 to 1 on my board (I monitor these things and only slightly exaggerate them).

And this was not, not, not a partisan exodus. Hell, you know me. I have to bite my tongue half the time to not pinch a liberal's neck in two. And I would never, ever, ever want to post where there are no contards to kick around.

This was a MARKET decision. And yeah, that SN MIGHT be a little long - but I like the way you're thinking. :D

Thank you for not shunning me, Old Mack. None of the cool kids are inviting me to their threads anymore.

If you want to walk home from school together and stop at the 7-11 that is cool with me. I have a dollar. We can get some now-and-laters and I will split them with you. :(

LOFL. Look who's putting on the ritz, runnin my white turds line back at me with an edge. Damn, son. I MUST be good for you because I know by every hair on the head of my sainted mother that you ain't getting sharper in THIS shiit hole.

You damn betcha I left because that fuggaluck lost my shiit - AND because of the outings - AND because the owner, after losing my crap, had the AUDACITY to insist that I buy soap from him, lest I be found guilty of :wasting his time."

Well, sir, I am no longer wasting that biches time. Instead, I laid waste to his forum. I ROUTINELY have 5 to 1 on my board (I monitor these things and only slightly exaggerate them).

And this was not, not, not a partisan exodus. Hell, you know me. I have to bite my tongue half the time to not pinch a liberal's neck in two. And I would never, ever, ever want to post where there are no contards to kick around.

This was a MARKET decision. And yeah, that SN MIGHT be a little long - but I like the way you're thinking. :D

Understood. Perhaps. Will you be taking DanoBiviness and William1444 back with you?

Not gonna happen, son. You girls need "opponents."

It's not like y'all are gonna have too many chances to build a real record in this echo chamber.

Hey, do you think you can take Isabel? She's their strongest liberal. Have fun with that. :D

Isabel has shyed away from me. One of the last things I said to her was that sensed she doesn't want to be understood or understand anyone but to have them unquestionably follow her orders.

I seem to recall you thinking I was a someone's sok when I first started coming to this site.

That's one of his standard go to's when he's getting his ass kicked

It's right out of the Liberal playbook

Personal attacks and name calling

Accuse them of something, anything, so when they defend themselves against that the attention is diverted from their ass kicking,,,,

Thank you for not shunning me, mac. Something weird is going on here.

There sure is...I am having trouble with this site. I hope no ultraliberal sent me a virus; somehow !

BTW: The Church Lady (my mom) is still praying for you...well for all the WWW nuts I come in contact with, anyway for your amusement:

Levels of shun:

Shun...posters read the shun'd threads and post, BUT rarely post anything to them. When and if they respond to something, it is never directly to the shun'd poster in question.

Ultrashun...posters still reads over threads and post of the shun'd however they never post to them even if they would really like to.

Megaultrashun...posters won't even open the shun'ds thread or doesn't even read the shun'ds postings to other peoples threads.

Derogashun...posters can only post to be derogatory to the person they have on shun.

Nowandthanshun...posters who have someone on shun but every now and than burst out with some NEGATIVITY !

Shunaholics...posters who are addicted to shuning people, just for the sake of shuning them !