We will not talk about Obamacare at Christmas Dinner!

JTZilla

I would never tell my kids to sign up for obunghole care, i will however tell them how bad it is and its the devils death care and to never sign up for it.

Of course you won't. There's no need to talk about something you've gotten your ass thoroughly kicked over. It will only make you look like a bigger fool to your children than you already do. I'm willing to bet your children probably don't want to hear you talk about much of anything. :lol:

Of course you won't. There's no need to talk about something you've gotten your ass thoroughly kicked over. It will only make you look like a bigger fool to your children than you already do. I'm willing to bet your children probably don't want to hear you talk about much of anything. :lol:

My kids know to always kick n!gger ass, hate the nigbama and never do anything libs think is a good idea. Obama is a dirty word at my house we dont like the welfare nig president.

Skews every thing you bleat about on obamacare is a lie, I tell the truth and you hate it.

Nigbamacare is evil and a failed policy.

why do you talk about it at all? your opinion is plane ,

I tell everyone i meet how much of a liar and queer obama is and how filthy and horrible he is. I will till the day I die. Lefty go flush your ass with bleach.