Rose Parade to feature live gay wedding on float

The President has the authority to label you a terrorist or an affiliate of a terrorist and execute you without trial.

But hey, let's get our feathers in a ruffle about a fucking float.

-NW

so why... when you responded to william, about the const forcing the militia to carry guns...

why didnt you respond to williams statement, in the same post, about...

""But republicans and bush gave us the Dept of Homeland

Insecurity and let the NSA spy on us and took away our

Constitutional rights to be free from searches and seizures ""

instead you post in a thread about a float that 20 million kids will be asking

"why is that man kissing that man"?

like its ok....

so why... when you responded to william, about the const forcing the militia to carry guns...

why didnt you respond to williams statement, in the same post, about...

""But republicans and bush gave us the Dept of Homeland

Insecurity and let the NSA spy on us and took away our

Constitutional rights to be free from searches and seizures ""

It's a thread still in progress, that's why.

instead you post in a thread about a float that 20 million kids will be asking

"why is that man kissing that man"?

like its ok....

Who gives a shit if it is okay or not?

It isn't the government's job or anyone else's for that matter to protect your precious little crotch-droppings from the realities of the world. Matter of fact, if your kids are so fragile that watching two dudes or chicks kiss is going to shatter their minds I question your ability to parent. It isn't like homosexuality is a totally modern concept; it has been around since antiquity. Several of you have already come up with the ideal answer: Don't watch it. Hell, I plea for more Americans, adult and child alike, to quit watching the tube altogether. It's filled with distractions while the government unrelentingly erodes your right not to be treated like cattle.

-NW

It isn't the government's job or anyone else's for that matter to protect your precious little crotch-droppings from the realities of the world.

-NW

who said anything about the gov ?

or anyone protecting anyone from anything in my thread about the rose parade ?

but since you brought it up,

would you have known there was going to be a gay wedding if you didnt read my thread ?

is the televised rose parade going to be rated ? with disclaimers ?

are the millions of people along the 5 mile parade route going to be informed ?

in a state where the people passed prop 8 which banned gay marriage

did you miss the part about the float being the AIDS float ?

lol

who said anything about the gov ?

or anyone protecting anyone from anything in my thread about the rose parade ?

but since you brought it up,

would you have known there was going to be a gay wedding if you didnt read my thread ?

lol

Probably not, and even if I had not known I, like now, don't care. It's trivial, pointless, and just another divisive tool the elite uses to strip us all of inalienable rights.

I'm pretty sure it will be rated the FCC (Another government censorship agency that is the single largest violator of free speech) requires all programs to be rated.

I'm not sure on disclaimers, here is an idea, contact the network and express your desire to see a disclaimer on the program. If they don't cede to your wishes, then vote with your feet.

Probably not, then again it isn't anyone's responsibility to go door to door and warn people that there are homosexuals in the world who, even if they are homosexual, have the fundamental right to free speech.

The state has no business in the marriage business PERIOD. Gay, straight, polygamous, whatever. The only reason the State is involved in marriage to begin with is so they can set up their complicated tax and welfare schemes.

Marriage is something that belongs to religious institutions and consenting adults. The government has no rightful place in that equation; it should not matter to the State if you are married or not, regardless of who you are married to.

I don't understand the relevance here. Do you have an issue with people bringing awareness to one of the most prolific fatal diseases that currently effects humankind?

-NW

Only in California

This affects you how? Seems gay sex has preoccupied your mind. Live and let live.

Probably not, and even if I had not known I, like now, don't care. It's trivial, pointless, and just another divisive tool the elite uses to strip us all of inalienable rights.

I'm pretty sure it will be rated the FCC (Another government censorship agency that is the single largest violator of free speech) requires all programs to be rated.

I'm not sure on disclaimers, here is an idea, contact the network and express your desire to see a disclaimer on the program. If they don't cede to your wishes, then vote with your feet.

Probably not, then again it isn't anyone's responsibility to go door to door and warn people that there are homosexuals in the world who, even if they are homosexual, have the fundamental right to free speech.

The state has no business in the marriage business PERIOD. Gay, straight, polygamous, whatever. The only reason the State is involved in marriage to begin with is so they can set up their complicated tax and welfare schemes.

Marriage is something that belongs to religious institutions and consenting adults. The government has no rightful place in that equation; it should not matter to the State if you are married or not, regardless of who you are married to.

I don't understand the relevance here. Do you have an issue with people bringing awareness to one of the most prolific fatal diseases that currently effects humankind?

-NW

Well said.

Crushed

Well said.

Crushed

classic fail

didnt even address the question

2+2 = 5

good job you really cleaned his "cock"

the question was >>> "WHY" <<< you CHOSE to spam a "fags on a float" thread with your rant on big government and insulting posters because NW thinks we all need to hide under the dining table before oblamer knocks on the door with seal team 6, instead of replying to william's claim blaming bush and the republicans for NSA and the NDAA with your anti big gov agenda

sorry it went so far over you dumbazzes heads

go back and try again

if you want to kiss the bride, post your name and address here

classic fail

didnt even address the question

the question was >>> "WHY" <<< you CHOSE to spam a "fags on a float" thread with your rant on big government and insulting posters because NW thinks we all need to hide under the dining table before oblamer knocks on the door with seal team 6, instead of replying to william's claim blaming bush and the republicans for NSA and the NDAA with your anti big gov agenda

sorry it went so far over you dumbazzes heads

go back and try again

if you want to kiss the bride, post your name and address here

the question was >>> "WHY" <<< you CHOSE to spam a "fags on a float" thread with your rant on big government

Because I've had it with so-called conservatives getting distracted with trivial issues such as fags on a float when the very core of our nation and rights are under the greatest threat they've ever been since Lincoln. It is akin to complaining about a paper cut while your leg is being severed off.

NW thinks we all need to hide under the dining table before oblamer knocks on the door with seal team 6

I think nothing of the sort. As a matter of fact I want you to get pissed off. I want you to get active, I want you and millions of you, to march up Pennsylvania Ave and in unison tell the government that your are a human fucking being, that your life is valuable, you aren't merely a number that can be taxed to generate more numbers, that their position exists to provide you with maximum liberty, and you will not be treated like cattle.

instead of replying to william'S claim blaming bush and the republicans for NSA and the NDAA with your anti big gov agenda

Because he is partially right. Bush and Co used fear to a great extent. Sure the NSA was created in the 1950s or 1960s, but it was the Bush Administration with his vaunted Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act of 2006 that empowered it far too much. Bush set the precedent that would eventually lead to Obama's egregious trampling of rights. If you have deluded yourself to the point where you think Bush is not at all culpable for most of what is going on I've no idea what to tell you. It was Bush after all that gave the federal government the power to label anyone a terrorist or an affiliate of a terrorist without a trial and under those premises torture, use military tribunal, and detain indefinitely without explicitly limiting the government from doing so to American citizens. Obama further expanded it, and I'll bet house blind that the next president, Democrat or Republican, will continue if not expand upon this foundation whomever he or she is.

If you are indeed pissed at Obama about inalienable rights being trampled you have every right and should be equally pissed at Bush. Then again I hold most presidents in the 20th century partially culpable.

-NW

the only reason the f@g issue is of any real relevance whatsoever, is that it's part of a grander "mock civil rights" scheme intended

to trample 1st amendment rights with this kind of "thought police" agenda; which dictates that people can't form their own opinions

on subjects of religious morality without being labeled some kind of hatemonger.

no one seems to want to address my question...

post #14

"did anyone check out who owns the float ?

why do they correlate aids with gay marriage ?"

I thought aids supposedly wasnt "the gay disease"

Please tell me you have enough of a grasp on biology to understand viruses attack everyone regardless of sexual orientation.

In the 1970s and 1980s it went unchecked due largely to the health officials partly not knowing what the problem was and the other part because they didn't want to know. It was largely only effecting the homosexual male community because there wasn't protection being used.

Ignorance of the virus + unprotected sex in a community = rampant viral infection.

No one, well no one sensible anyway, is denying it effects the gay community [in the US anyway] disproportionally. So yes, members of the gay community have a great deal of concern, why else would they be fronting the float?

It's estimated that some 75%--IIRC--of all adults in the US are infected with one of the variants of the HPV virus. Regardless of which virus it is they are all communicable diseases that are sexually transmittable. Research is showing it may be what is causing ovarian cancer at a much higher rate.

Would you show the same level of outrage if it were a bunch of women putting together an HPV awareness float?

-NW

Please tell me you have enough of a grasp on biology to understand viruses attack everyone regardless of sexual orientation.

you seem to have some serious issues with reading and comprehension...

no one seems to want to address my question...

"why" do they correlate aids with gay marriage ?"

I thought aids supposedly wasnt "the gay disease"

sorry it went so far over your head...

I do try to keep it simple... for the libloons

the only person I know who has aids, says he got it from being homeless in the bay area and sharing needles

NW seems to be some kind of sok bot like william...