Taking out Zimmerman

You know, i was thinking. I'm in the same neighborhood as the skittle-avenger. When cops want to find someone they wAtch friends & family.

Suppose i found him, and followed in my car. I could cut him off, flip him off, taunt him like a random traffic ahole, piss him off.

Stopping, i could wave him over in a sort of challenge.

If he comes to my car i could jump out and, since it's well known that has lots of guns and likes to shoot people, particularly blacks

i could shoot him and claim stand your ground, you know, cuz i wAs in fear for my life.

Would'nt i be legally and morally justified?

Just a thought.

If Zimmerman was attack you while you where returning to your car, breaking your nose and jump on top of you after you fell to the ground. If he then repeatedly bashed your head into the pavement, tried to choke you to death to stop your cries for help, and, upon discovering your gun, he told you that you where going to die while he was sliding his hand down your body to get your gun, I would have no problem at all with you shooting him dead.

You know, i was thinking. I'm in the same neighborhood as the skittle-avenger. When cops want to find someone they wAtch friends & family.

Suppose i found him, and followed in my car. I could cut him off, flip him off, taunt him like a random traffic ahole, piss him off.

If he comes to my car i could jump out and, since it's well known that has lots of guns and likes to shoot people, particularly blacks

i could shoot him and claim stand your ground, you know, cuz i wAs in fear for my life.

Just a thought.

Considering you choose to ignore pretty much every single one of the facts regarding George Zimmermann's lawful defensive shooting of the burgeoning thug Trayvon Martin, I think you're just setting yourself up to get arrested. Seeing as how Zimmermann's first reaction was to call the cops, and he only defended himself once he was attacked and put in a position that any trained individual would recognize as a valid lethal force situation, as well as your posting this on an internet forum (which proves premeditation) I think the entirety of your grade-school taunting plan will achieve nothing but you being blissfully incarcerated. That, and proving to anyone still on the fence that you're nothing but an idiotic internet troll. Oh, and Stand Your Ground was not a factor in that incident seeing as how Martin had Zimmermann ON the ground and Zimmermann had no Ground to give.

Considering you are misrepresenting every single fact in the zimm/martin case your conclusions are meaningless.

I'm asking for the opinion of a reasonable person.

I really think this could be accomplished without risk, and I'd be both famous snd a hero.

Considering you are misrepresenting every single fact in the zimm/martin case your conclusions are meaningless.

I really think this could be accomplished without risk, and I'd be both famous snd a hero.

You have a Gun? Isn't it illegal for a Felon to have a gun? Also, can I please suck your cock Sir?

Just a thought.

Your first mistake would be entering the ZimmerZone! Next ole George Zimmerman doesnt play nice with nigs like you. He shoots your thieving ass quick so he can concoct his story. He gets witnesses to cover him. P ussys like you are no match for zimmerman. You need alot more education to ever mess with a hero like zimmerman, he knows how to take out the trash.

Just a thought.

Your dumb jig ass doesn't have a car, a license or a job that could afford either.

Enjoy your crap life, mook.

Just a thought.

"Just a thought."

Not a very deep thought. :)

Just a thought.

LMFAO

purdy hard to claim "stand your ground" when your the agressor, as opposed to Zimmerman being the victim of a vicious attack by a thug that confronted Zimmerman.

Then again,, when has a liberal EVER had ANY common sense OR knew what the hell you were talking about. :)

Laffin...let's see that buyer produce. You must be wrong cuz it was up to $102,000 the last time I checked.

Considering that crackerman is 4.3 million in debt, 100K won't go far.

Watch for a "re-list".

Really, I can use the same defense creepy did cuz the circumstances would be the same.

Just a thought.

You would be considered a racist since Zimmerman is Hispanic, Jewish and Black....

Why do you ignore the testimony at the trial. Excluding the bullet wound answer these two questions. Which one had several wounds to the head? Who only had wounds to his hands?

Witnesses saw Zimmerman on the ground being hit MMA style by Martin. The pictures of Zimmerman showed a very bloody head with a broken nose, open wounds on the back of his head, and bruises and swelling all over his head. Martins autopsy showed only wounds on his knuckles other than the fatal bullet wound. It also showed he was under the influence of drugs. His favorite drug was one he was purchasing 2 of 3 ingredients that he had on him. That drug makes those using it paranoid and angry. Both of which fits the description of his second phone cal to his girlfriend. That one started at the time Zimmerman was getting out of his car. Martin said he was outside the house where his father was. That meant that he had to backtrack 300 feet to where the confrontation occurred as evidenced by item dropped there. The end of that call is the same of what Zimmerman told the cops about the confrontation. Martin was the aggressor.

Live with the facts of the case. Most of the best witnesses for Zimmerman were prosecutor witnesses.

Zimms 100% white. At least, in the modern sense. Scientifically, we're all negro's. We all came from the primary exodus out of Africa.

Again another lie. I adopted two multiracial children. They are part Negro, part European, and part American Indian. That makes them targets from bigoted whites and blacks. They were called Oreos in a mostly black Boys and Girls club near where I live. Bigoted whites will hate them because of their color and out west for their Indian blood as well. So far the worst are the Blacks.

1/2 of all Negro people here are descendants of those who came here as immigrants after the Civil War. That is not the primary exodus out of Africa. The primary exodus came from Blacks capturing other blacks and selling them to slave ships. Of course this is something that libs never want to look at. Blacks being the original slave takers and sellers for the slave trade from Africa. Muslims are still getting slave from there.

Nope. I'm citing the facts as presented as evidence during the trial, facts which proved Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmermann and Zimmermann fired to protect himself only after he had been knocked to the ground and was having his head slammed against the concrete. That is a deadly force situation by any standard, and any properly trained law enforcement officer or private citizen would have also responded with deadly force. This was why George Zimmermann was acquitted. As much as a race-baiting cocksucker like you might hate it, Trayvon Martin was a thug who was just starting his career as a violent street criminal when he ran into and attacked the wrong guy, and his own actions resulted in his death.

For any who haven't read it yet, check out the following article, written by one of the premier self-defense experts in the country:

http://americanhandgunner.com/lessons-from-the-zimmerman-case/

Your first mistake would be entering the ZimmerZone! Next ole George Zimmerman doesnt play nice with nigs like you. He shoots your thieving ass quick so he can concoct his story. He gets witnesses to cover him. P ussys like you are no match for zimmerman. You need alot more education to ever mess with a hero like zimmerman, he knows how to take out the trash.

hero? what a narrow minded,fauxed-up pos you are...laughable!!!

Go ahead and put your fate in the hands of your peers on a jury lol

Also, can I please suck your cock Sir?

Why would you want to unless you are female