I celebrate the demise of LF

those libloon backstabbing cowards are shaking in their boots

ES doesnt post while at work anymore

personally I think its CockPuffer who wants to keep the war of the forums going because every one of his members came from here

Cock Puffer needs this forum a lot more than this forum needs his fat faggot ass

I say ban all the .net backstabbers so they cant solicit members for their fake copycat site

the only way back is to post their .net passwords

pretty soon .net will just be Karl and CockPuffer cybersexting

You liberal swine are done. Run off like the cowards you are. I piss on all you lib scum.

You do realize that this place is mostly Conservatives right? We Try to keep it fair and balanced, but especially since the creation of the new forum, and thee exodus of many of this forums members its mostly Libertarians and Conservatives right?

Chuck would never ban the most prodigious member in the history of this butthole of the www.

Never say never

I generally leave you alone as long as you don't talk about me

(or make me sick, some of your stuff is out there,,,,)

You do realize that this place is mostly Conservatives right? We Try to keep it fair and balanced, but especially since the creation of the new forum, and thee exodus of many of this forums members its mostly Libertarians and Conservatives right?

Yes. Can you let me troll the libs now?

thats because TNS ran off all the riff raff

like he said

ES got caught in too many lies, so he went somewhere where people dont care if he lies to them.

ES was destroyed after what I did to him, so I let him hang on by a thread.

but then TNS came along and well.. I cant tell you what he did, but lets just say,

ES will never be able to sit down or post online... ever again...

poor confused little faggot

ES was destroyed after what I did to him, so I let him hang on by a thread.

but then TNS came along and well.. I cant tell you what he did, but lets just say,

ES will never be able to sit down or post online... ever again...

poor confused little faggot

Hey ES is living it up on his 6 pensions.

No wait he and dano are blowing truckers at a motel 6.

This board is a dirt nap. I have hiked my leg and pissed all over it, and it smells of my urine.

Swallows 420 is banned at the non-poopy place for pedophilia.

You are on notice, swallows: When the lights go out here because david is making 11 cents a day, you WILL come greasing your gay ass onto my board - but only as a sok, bitch.

It goes without saying that posters with integrity such as TNS and JTZilla will be welcome. If ES shows up over there, he's going to be hogtied and left for TNS. Dano will just be held until the prison officials come for him.

Swallows 420 is banned at the non-poopy place for pedophilia.

You are on notice, swallows: When the lights go out here because david is making 11 cents a day, you WILL come greasing your gay ass onto my board - but only as a sok, bitch.

gee... I hope I didnt hurt your feelings...

and I was so looking forward to watching you squeel like a pig...

lol

you poor but hurt coward