I believe in Court Ordered Sterilization of Unfit Mothers/Mothers on W

Seriously if a Mother is deemed to be an unfit Parent by the Courts, I feel that the Courts should have the right to order said Mother sterilized to prevent any more Burden upon the state. I am not talking about Mothers who have fallen on hard times, or the Parents that are trying their best with what they have. I am talking about Drug addicts, Woman who have Multiple Abortions for no other reason than to get rid of an inconvenience etc. I also believe the Courts should be able to Court order Sterilization of Woman who Have babies for the sake of continuing to get more and more. I am not taking about Good Hard working Mothers who need a little bit of help, I am talking about the ones that make a career out of Having Babies to collect a pay check from welfare.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your solution to a big government problem is more government?

Sounds very leftist to me.

-NW

Involving a system that already exists is not increasing Gubberment. It is using resources that are already available to solve the problem. Family Courts already exist as do the Judges/ Magistrates that reside over them. It isn't More Gubberment. It's using the Gubberment that already exists to help alleviate some of the burden on a over burden welfare state.

i wouldn't take it that far. i'd leave it as a matter of choice for the people. if they want welfare benefits, then they must volunteer for sterilization

procedures. but they should have every opportunity to walk away. that's what "pro-choice" is all about, right?

Involving a system that already exists is not increasing Gubberment. It is using resources that are already available to solve the problem.

No, you want to increase the power of said government body to solve a problem created by government.

Now you are advocating increasing the government to be large enough to decide who is allowed to breed while completely ignoring the underlying problem; government welfare empire.

Where in the Constitution is the authorization for the government to decide who breeds and who doesn't?

-NW

i wouldn't take it that far. i'd leave it as a matter of choice for the people. if they want welfare benefits, then they must volunteer for sterilization

procedures. but they should have every opportunity to walk away. that's what "pro-choice" is all about, right?

I like this Idea even better than my own. Well done Sir.

No, you want to increase the power of said government body to solve a problem created by government.

Now you are advocating increasing the government to be large enough to decide who is allowed to breed while completely ignoring the underlying problem; government welfare empire.

Poppycock.

Where in the Constitution is the authorization for the government to decide who breeds and who doesn't?

-NW

The US Constitution does not give the Gubberment that Power, that I am aware of. But a case can be made that the 10th Amendment could allow the states to pass such legislation.

So no rebuttal?

Duly noted, Statist.

-NW

I actually edited to include a rebuttal. I said The US Constitution does not Grant the Federal Gubberment said Power, but I believe an argument could be made that the 10th Amendment would allow the states to pass such legislation.

sterilization of dittoheads would be more responsable...

And that sir has earned you a 10 day Suspension. Only Kidding. You libtards trip me the spam word out. BTW Suspending someone for 10 days for disagreeing with you is something authoritarian Libtards like yourself would do.

just change the name of the welfare application to,

application for induction in the military

after intense training, libloons can clean latrines

On the front lines where IED's, Bombs, and bullets are flying/exploding, with no armor or weapons or backup for that matter? Please for the love of God say yes.

Seriously if a Mother is deemed to be an unfit Parent by the Courts, I feel that the Courts should have the right to order said Mother sterilized to prevent any more Burden upon the state. I am not talking about Mothers who have fallen on hard times, or the Parents that are trying their best with what they have. I am talking about Drug addicts, Woman who have Multiple Abortions for no other reason than to get rid of an inconvenience etc. I also believe the Courts should be able to Court order Sterilization of Woman who Have babies for the sake of continuing to get more and more. I am not taking about Good Hard working Mothers who need a little bit of help, I am talking about the ones that make a career out of Having Babies to collect a pay check from welfare.

How about unfit fathers and fathers that don't pay child support? Oh I forgot you hate woman .your not gay atall

Well he isn't being a burden on the state is he?

actually, yes he is. birth control should always be the responsibility of the man. if you notice, the more and more responsibility a woman

has had hoisted upon her in the past few decades, the worse this country has become. this attitude that the man isn't the dominant sex

within culture and society has eroded society into this confused state it's in now.

as a matter of fact...now that i think about it...there's zero need to sterilize stupid women. it's the male that must

be brought back to his former self. men today are effeminate b*tches because liberalism has been indoctrinating this

feminist crap into their heads. don't mess with the women. start castrating the irresponsible men. i'll bet the men would

clean their act up quicker.

actually, yes he is. birth control should always be the responsibility of the man. if you notice, the more and more responsibility a woman

has had hoisted upon her in the past few decades, the worse this country has become. this attitude that the man isn't the dominant sex

within culture and society has eroded society into this confused state it's in now.

I disagree with your stance that the man is a burden on the state. I do agree with the rest of what you said tho. If a man isn't collecting a check from the gubberment for the kid, then I would have to stand by my opinin that the Man is not the Burden, it is the woman that is the Burden.

I disagree with your stance that the man is a burden on the state. I do agree with the rest of what you said tho. If a man isn't collecting a check from the gubberment for the kid, then I would have to stand by my opinin that the Man is not the Burden, it is the woman that is the Burden.

if he's out there blasting off rounds in multiple $luts, then he is a burden on the state. his babies are. a woman can't get pregnant by herself.

as a matter of fact...now that i think about it...there's zero need to sterilize stupid women. it's the male that must

be brought back to his former self. men today are effeminate b*tches because liberalism has been indoctrinating this

feminist crap into their heads. don't mess with the women. start castrating the irresponsible men. i'll bet the men would

I do not know what to think of that. I do think we should castrate Liberal men. Um so let me ask you this: How would you define a "Irresponsible Man".

if he's out there blasting off rounds in multiple $luts, then he is a burden on the state. his babies are. a woman can't get pregnant by herself.

Meh that what Men do. If you look at the Animal kingdom, there are very few species that mate for life and stay Monogamous. I will agree with you on the fact that men should wrap it before they tap, if only because woman are devious bitches, and will try to use a baby as leverage to manipulate you into being with them, or to get money from you. I am just being real I see it all the time.

I do not know what to think of that. I do think we should castrate Liberal men. Um so let me ask you this: How would you define a "Irresponsible Man".

honestly? i'd define it through torah. a man's family should be his life. i think even committing adultery should be an offense with real consequences, by law. and as far as the married woman? her fate is up to the man. imo, women shouldn't even be full citizens. a good man will treat his woman and family well. if he doesn't? then it's all on him to suffer the consequences, legally speaking. but the woman should have no voice in it. things would be better that way for everyone, INCLUDING the women and kids.

Meh that what Men do. If you look at the Animal kingdom, there are very few species that mate for life and stay Monogamous.

wolves do. certain species of birds do. there are others. so i get to decide...am i the wolf? or am i the rooster?

I believe you should be tied to a dead corpse, the both of you tied to a dead tree, doused with kerosene, and set on fire.

honestly? i'd define it through torah. a man's family should be his life. i think even committing adultery should be an offense with real consequences, by law. and as far as the married woman? her fate is up to the man. imo, women shouldn't even be full citizens. a good man will treat his woman and family well. if he doesn't? then it's all on him to suffer the consequences, legally speaking. but the woman should have no voice in it. things would be better that way for everyone, INCLUDING the women and kids.

wolves do. certain species of birds do. there are others. so i get to decide...am i the wolf? or am i the rooster?

Um I do not know what to say to this. I do appreciate the Candor tho. I will say this much, I believe the Roles that Man and Woman play in society have been greatly skewed. I do not think a Woman should have a Job, her place is at home taking care of the house and kids. it is the Job of the Man to bring home the bacon so to speak, and it is the job of the woman to fry up said bacon. I certainly do not think woman should be leaders of the church, nor should they be politicians or have a say in politics for that matter. I certainly do not think Woman should be fire fighters, Soldiers, Police officers, or Corrections officers for that matter.

I believe you should be tied to a dead corpse, the both of you tied to a dead tree, doused with kerosene, and set on fire.

I appreciate your candor Rebel58

men become a burden on the state because they can get many women pregnant at the same time

every abortion should require sterilization

you sound like a libloon

what about global warming ?