Merry Christmas LiberalForum.org !

zarus

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you celebrate Christmas

:) So let me ask you people a simle question.

Do you celebrate Christmas.

A) Yes

B)No

And if not, then please tell us why. And if you do, then what do you have planned for this year. Thank you. :)

Happy holiday

No don't celebrate Xmas I'm a pagan I celebrate Yule, also Festivus .

The 24th of December in Europe was the birth of the sun god born in a cave , Christians killed people for celebrating it . Jesus was born in April

:)

Happy holiday

The 24th of December in Europe was the birth of the sun god born in a cave , Christians killed people for celebrating it . Jesus was born in April

That was long ago when Christanity was ran by nationalists.

Seeking peace doesn't mean some want it found. May every lifetime find their own piece of mind to adapting within the eternity of now.

Peace everyone peace is only achieved when every body understands the same moment completely every lifetime added within the moment here.

Seeking peace doesn't mean some want it found. May every lifetime find their own piece of mind to adapting within the eternity of now.

Peace everyone peace is only achieved when every body understands the same moment completely every lifetime added within the moment here.

How can any logical mind not want peace. I find this to be quite troublesome, don't you.

That was long ago when Christanity was ran by nationalists.

What nationalist? It was a pagan festival the chruch tried killing to stop it as always, but decide to celebrate it as juice birthday . Wow nationalist ? Really ? The Vatican is nationalism ?

The christian tried stomping out tradition they were not part of , still do . Look at the hubbub fox is bitching about people say happy holidays instead of Xmas .

It's a festivus for the rest of us

fox is whineing about a pole built out of empty beer can in florida for festivus

How can any logical mind not want peace. I find this to be quite troublesome, don't you.

One sided lobic in existential paths of distorting real to rule in reality forever through vocabulary arts and educated vernacular tribalism defining ancestors within the same species only existing as male and female lifetimes passing through a single point of separating was and does continue here.

And if not, then please tell us why. And if you do, then what do you have planned for this year. Thank you. :)

Family, even have a conservative sister whom I love. No, not uber religious, all that consumerism stuff is quite horrid. Jesus was born I think in June. Actually Christmas, the holiday was almost completely forgotten until Dickens wrote, A Christmas Carol, which was an ode to poor families and how resilient they necessarily have to be considering the odds.

A lot of actual fact is removed by the right and they are a pensive and a generally brooding bunch. But not entirely. We are all brothers and sisters truly in the end.

Peace!

Happy holiday

"Christians killed people for celebrating it"

Must have been a lot of Christians in Europe?

Europe, like all regions in history, have beaten their neighbors like a rented mule. (or is that yule) ?