You blame welfare people for our money problems?

lefty

John Beal was head of the EPA from 1989 to 2013

He bilked the government out of 900,000 dollars

He never went to work but kept collecting his pay , he claimed he was working for the CIA in Afganistan , the CIA said no never worked for us , then he said he was sick with malaria from Vietnam , never been there .

Congress is not charging a thing with him .

Guys like this , and there's plenty of them are getting away with theft every day . And congress does nothing . No inquiries not questions. But let a ball play seem like he's on steroids and Bam.

John Beal was head of the EPA from 1989 to 2013

He bilked the government out of 900,000 dollars

He never went to work but kept collecting his pay , he claimed he was working for the CIA in Afganistan , the CIA said no never worked for us , then he said he was sick with malaria from Vietnam , never been there .

Congress is not charging a thing with him .

Guys like this , and there's plenty of them are getting away with theft every day . And congress does nothing . No inquiries not questions. But let a ball play seem like he's on steroids and Bam.

I don't blame welfare people for our money problems. I blame government for allowing welfare lifers to exist along with people like John Beal.

I don't blame welfare people for our money problems. I blame government for allowing welfare lifers to exist along with people like John Beal.

Yeah. I don't really understand the title.

I know libs tend to justify their own positions by projecting false attributions to cons. This is one of those cases.

How is it "we" the people become "you people" or "our" perople to "my" people, what is a group of "my" people? Complete accurate answer, dead ancestry that paved genetic continuation for each person to be here now denying real for reality's sake of faking real to fit unlimited interpretation of what now could become as long as nobody knows the difference ity adds to being a suffix to "real" and "human" specific results of specific ancestry..

Picking a side to deny the self evident to save humanity and reality making fools of ancestry every generation of another specific ancestor added to this specific moment forever now and always within this specific atmosphere through random conceptions between specific lifetimes.

Where is the intelligence of superior intellect at actually? The stupidity is staggering watching educated idiots recite incomplete information as total facts.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Know what life offers as a real choice to adapt to the Eternity of this moment here now.

Merry Christmas.

I thought Candidate Obama was going to fix everything wrong with America with his 10 point plan !

Obama Drops $11 Million Attending Nelson Mandela Funeral

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/12/19/obama-drops-11-million-attending-nelson-mandela-funeral/#sthash.BQBOupXy.dpbs

131211093806-obama-selfie-3-horizontal-g

do you feel stupid posting that? you should

I wish he chipped in a few dollars for a decent sign language interpeter

Wow . That was a South African sign language interpreter not ours , damn you really are bright .

Now he should get on the secret service guys ass to let a mentally idiot that close to our president , maybe they all were at the local whore house?

do you feel stupid posting that? you should

Wow . That was a South African sign language interpreter not ours , damn you really are bright .

Now he should get on the secret service guys ass to let a mentally idiot that close to our president , maybe they all were at the local whore house?

Judging by your atrocious grammar and horrible spelling that "mentally idiot" sounds like one of your kin. Although you know what they say "Ignorance is bliss", so go out and be blissful little moron.

The biggest welfare recipients in this country are welfare queen farmers

getting welfare subsidies, oil billionaires getting welfare subsidies, religious

con artists getting tax dollars even though they are frauds about god and

religion and are just republican political organizations.

And do not forget the rich azzhole welfare queens not paying taxes or

at most paying 9% income tax rate on dividends and capital gains profits

and evading taxes by hiding their wealth in the cayman islands.

The trillions being stolen by rich welfare queens and oil companies,

halliburton, military contractors and military industrialists dwarfs the

small amount of money paid for starving children or elderly.