Bought My Duck Call!

What duck call atttracts birds without feathers? The one that avoids being suckerpunched..

DUCK!

It goes with turn the other cheek, which means don't let anyone hit you. Move out of the way and don't stand there getting hit. Fighting back doesn't always mean jitting back.

Duck the punch as most of the time it is telegraphed coming by body language covered up with vocabulary not threatening to hit but one knows the other person won't take no for an answer.

What duck call atttracts birds without feathers? The one that avoids being suckerpunched..

DUCK!

It goes with turn the other cheek, which means don't let anyone hit you. Move out of the way and don't stand there getting hit. Fighting back doesn't always mean jitting back.

Duck the punch as most of the time it is telegraphed coming by body language covered up with vocabulary not threatening to hit but one knows the other person won't take no for an answer.

Uh - yeah, whatever - homosexuals are not going to limit free speech.

Their sales are setting records today and A&E is getting hammered with negative emails. As I said, Chick Fil A part deaux.

Spot on.... Phil & Family will be enjoying many Chic-Fil-A days as huge numbers of Americans support free speech, rather than cave to the LGBT agenda & appeasers.... Once again the Left has taken the lid off something they cannot contain, and will backfire in their faces.

I was going to try and come up with a good gay joke...but fuk it!

Q: How does a Gay man hide the stretch-marks?

A: He grows a Goatee.

Q: What are the beginning symptoms of AIDS?

A: A constant pounding in your azz.

Free speech? Is he in jail? Does your employer have a right to exercise their rights of speech? Silly con

Idiot - He doesn't have to be arrested to have his right to freedom of expression infringed by the homosexual activist lobby.

I'm a fucking loser who has figured out how to edit the quote function.

Idiot...

I don't care what they make. The homosexual lobby is not going to get away with infringing upon people's right to voice their disagreement with their agenda.

Nobody is infringing on that inbred redneck duck fuckers rights, you moron. He's free to do all the gay-bashing his black greasy heart desires. What he doesn't have a right to is his own "reality" show on A&E. They were within their rights to suspend him for voicing his bigotry and hatred on their channel. Maybe FAUX Noise will hire him.