UK Consulate

AceMan

I just went online, to find out how to apply for UK citizenship and I called them in New York for detailed information.

This is what I plan on telling the UK consulate, if the reason why I want to become a UK citizen and live and work in the UK comes up.

The USA is in a death spiral, its economy is getting poorer, and poorer and poorer.

The asholes in the USA absolutely refuse to have any kind of a positive outlook regarding now or the future.

The asholes USA are once again demonstrating, that they are entirely incapable of following the most basic of law, it is the most violent country in the world, and their only answer to violence, is more violence, or other crimes, they're too STUPID and stuck up to try anything NEW, btw,

2 million people in Philadelphia have many, many times the crime rate, as 60 million plus people in the UK.

The asholes in the USA are drug addicts.

The USA absolutely refuses, to do anything right for the people in the United States, thinking of only their singular selves, now they're even protesting the deportation of illegal immigrants that take away jobs, because A singular person in America has some kind of a relationship with him, obviously don't give a damn about the USA, just themselves.

The median Infrastructure in the USA has not been rebuilt, modernized, or even refurbished in a century.

The job market sucks, and so does the education in the USA.

The railroads in the USA are literally, as old as the old wild west, 200 plus years old.

The USA also expects me to choose between my people, and political stuff, I choose my people.

and I have had it up to here, they can have it, Im out.

That's what I'll tell them.

that's false, I don't even need a visa if im coming from the USA, what makes me eligible, is meeting their criteria of having a marketable job skill, and going through with it legally.

Me and my Dad's name, are also on the wall, at ellis island, as coming from Britain.

Not liking a place, is a valid reason, always was and is, they have immigration for just that purpose, the world's spirit doesn't keep people in prisons, that's not the spirit of the UK's immigration policies.

Im also tied to the UK, because we're allies.

Having a useful skill may be enough to grant residency, but you need to meet a higher standard to become a citizen.

You can apply for British citizenship if:

• you’re 18 or over
  • you’re of sound mind - eg you can make your own decisions (or have someone applying on your behalf who can)
  • you’re of good character
  • you’ll continue to live in the UK
  • you’re able to communicate in English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic
  • you’ve passed the Life in the UK Test or have completed anEnglish for speakers of other languages (ESOL) course along with citizenship classes
You must also have:
  • lived in the UK for at least 5 years before the date of your application (unless your spouse or civil partner is a British citizen)
  • spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years
  • spent no more than 90 days outside the UK in the last 12 months
  • been granted indefinite leave to stay in the UK, ie there’s no specific date that you have to leave
  • had indefinite leave to stay in the UK for the last 12 months (unless your spouse or civil partner is a British citizen)
  • not broken any immigration laws while in the UK

https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen

I believe there is another path, involving a large "gift" of money, something like a few million, but especially with non-dom status it is very rare if it exists at all (I know it did at one point).

So I live in the UK for 5 years big deal and I don't just speak English, but only English, accustomed to only living in a single country, I would have absolutely no problem with meeting that criteria either.

Im not a retarded Mexican that can't read, or don't know what an M looks like. lol