We are the people we've been waiting for!

fargo

Natural balance doesn't take a moment's rest since all time exists now. Think about that when you feel the erge to perge ideology of completing hypotheticals regardless theory or theology.

Incomplete is always inaccurate facts regardless the truth in what becomes believed. Natural balance doesn't need saved or rescued since it only exists presently as does each lifetime passing through this atmosphere as conceived into it.

Until it fails to balance with everything else taking place currently existing in the same moment.

So what does one win acting on impulse playing a role in a can't lose scenario every body else pays to play in?

Leadr of humanity recorded in history of homo sapien failures to recognize the self evident in being self contianed by 8 hemispheres of the same instant universally holding together contracting results never the same added details twice?

How little you all image what real is playing what if psychological class warfare teaching every body added to this atmosphere they are nothing without a social agenda in denying what real is in plain sight.

Whom is this "WE" I don't belong in or with yet I am an equally conceived lifetime added to this atmosphere as was each of my ancestral ancestors were, they are all dead now, just the ancestors they left behind still roaming around somewhere I don't know where, or care. Yet I know they are out there, in this atmosphere should I decide to find them or they myself...

Do get Christmas cards this time of planetary revolution around the same star, in the same solar system, in the same galaxy this universal moment is what remains here now, all the time.

Simplicity, try it, it is binary coding of contracting results expanding details never duplicated presently.

Natural balance doesn't take a moment's rest since all time exists now. Think about that when you feel the erge to perge ideology of completing hypotheticals regardless theory or theology.

Incomplete is always inaccurate facts regardless the truth in what becomes believed. Natural balance doesn't need saved or rescued since it only exists presently as does each lifetime passing through this atmosphere as conceived into it.

Until it fails to balance with everything else taking place currently existing in the same moment.

So what does one win acting on impulse playing a role in a can't lose scenario every body else pays to play in?

Leadr of humanity recorded in history of homo sapien failures to recognize the self evident in being self contianed by 8 hemispheres of the same instant universally holding together contracting results never the same added details twice?

How little you all image what real is playing what if psychological class warfare teaching every body added to this atmosphere they are nothing without a social agenda in denying what real is in plain sight.

Whom is this "WE" I don't belong in or with yet I am an equally conceived lifetime added to this atmosphere as was each of my ancestral ancestors were, they are all dead now, just the ancestors they left behind still roaming around somewhere I don't know where, or care. Yet I know they are out there, in this atmosphere should I decide to find them or they myself...

Do get Christmas cards this time of planetary revolution around the same star, in the same solar system, in the same galaxy this universal moment is what remains here now, all the time.

Simplicity, try it, it is binary coding of contracting results expanding details never duplicated presently.

"When a passenger of the foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet at him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage, then tootle him with vigor."