Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

is it good or bad to tell a fat girl she is fat?

You don't need treatment for something you don't have, but if I were you I'd go have your vagina checked out....NYC lesbians are known to carry diseases.

""Wah wah wah! Boo hoo hoo! Stop it! My insulting other people is FINE, but I don't want anyone to do it to ME! That's not FAIR! I don't LIKE that! Waaaaaaaaaah" - ISABEL the fat lesbian

Man, it didn't take long to chew all the flavor out of you, did it.

No doctor would put anyone on that kind of a diet.

You have not read the south beach diet. I recommend it.

It is mostly veggies (sans carbos like potatoes) and lean proteins & water rather than alcohol.

The doctor who wrote it says that he wrote it for his heart patients who lost

weight and some of those who were diabetic even fixed that problem after the diet.

I read somewhere that you should never criticize/ridicule anyone for anything they can't change within the next 5 minutes. Clearly a person's weight is not something they can change in 5 minutes. So---it's bad to tell someone they are fat.

Clearly, if you are honest with someone and tell them they are fat and it is the cause of their problems,

they can change their attitude in 5 minutes and get some self discipline, resolve, and determination.

In this politically correct society, no one takes the leadership to care enough about others making big

mistakes such as overeating, under exercising, poor people getting pregnant all over the world,

azzholes voting for republicans. These things can be changed with opened eyes and resolve to be better.

Women need to stop pissing and moaning about their lot in life, stop handing out

trophies to all the kids rather than just to the ones who finish first, get in shape, get educated.

Well now that we are going to be paying each other medical bills fat-shaming is more important than ever. Fat asses are now going to be costing us billions in years of diabetic treatments, heart surgeries, prosthetic limbs, stroke treatments, and so on.

In fact, I think you should have to take a physical health assessment, if you are fat or chronic smoker, you should pay more than someone who doesn't.

Why punish people for being healthy costing the system very little while rewarding fat asses who vastly increase costs and put an extra burden on an already overburdened system?

Oh that's right, because Obamacare is modeled after liberal--punish those who do right while rewarding the lazy fucks of the world--agenda.

-NW

Clearly, if you are honest with someone and tell them they are fat and it is the cause of their problems, they can change their attitude in 5 minutes and get some self discipline, resolve, and determination.

And yet when I was honest with you and told you you are a repulsive and vicious misogynist with a pathological hatred of women, you didn't change your attitude and get some integrity, honesty and decency. As a matter of fact you burst into indignant tears about how mean I was and started screeching: "Man hating BITCH!" at me in a high-pitched falsetto. LOLOL.

In this politically correct society, no one takes the leadership to care enough about others making big mistakes such as overeating, under exercising, poor people getting pregnant all over the world, azzholes voting for republicans. These things can be changed with opened eyes and resolve to be better.

I agree. That's why I am so puzzled at your hysterical, outraged response to my caring about the mistakes YOU are making.

Women need to stop pissing and moaning about their lot in life, stop handing out trophies to all the kids rather than just to the ones who finish first, get in shape, get educated.

"I'm NOT a misogynist! I'm NOT!" LOLOL.

Fat people know that they are fat, and yes it is true that fat people have more health problems than do people who maintain a healthy weight. No one needs to tell fat people that they are fat.

A more interesting question is should SNAP benefits take into account how fat are the recipients. Many people in the dependency class are obese and should the government give them the means to do themselves medical harm? Is not giving SNAP benefits to an obese woman an intentional act of cruelty?

I think a good plan would be to increase SNAP benefits by 10% for people with a BMI below 18.5 (underweight), reduced SNAP benefits by 50% for people with a BMI between 25.0 and 29.9 (overweight), and reduced SNAP benefits by 100% for anyone with a BMI above 30.0 (obese). Anyone who is obese is overnourished, not undernourished, and does not need the government funding their self destructive behaviors. All that would be required is a monthly weigh in and height measurement with a valid photo ID before crediting a person's SNAP card.

For SNAP families, any SNAP family with an adult who has a BMI over 30.0 (obese), and even one child with a BMI under 18.5 (underweight), the adults in that family should be arrested and prosecuted for child neglect. I just don't understand how any parent could be so cruel as to eat to excess while their children starve.

For responsible individuals who actually provide for their own subsistence instead of existing parasitically on the rest of society, it is none of the governments business how much they weigh.

Fat people know that they are fat, and yes it is true that fat people have more health problems than do people who maintain a healthy weight. No one needs to tell fat people that they are fat.

A more interesting question is should SNAP benefits take into account how fat are the recipients. Many people in the dependency class are obese and should the government give them the means to do themselves medical harm? Is not giving SNAP benefits to an obese woman an intentional act of cruelty?

I think a good plan would be to increase SNAP benefits by 10% for people with a BMI below 18.5 (underweight), reduced SNAP benefits by 50% for people with a BMI between 25.0 and 29.9 (overweight), and reduced SNAP benefits by 100% for anyone with a BMI above 30.0 (obese). Anyone who is obese is overnourished, not undernourished, and does not need the government funding their self destructive behaviors. All that would be required is a monthly weigh in and height measurement with a valid photo ID before crediting a person's SNAP card.

For SNAP families, any SNAP family with an adult who has a BMI over 30.0 (obese), and even one child with a BMI under 18.5 (underweight), the adults in that family should be arrested and prosecuted for child neglect. I just don't understand how any parent could be so cruel as to eat to excess while their children starve.

For responsible individuals who actually provide for their own subsistence instead of existing parasitically on the rest of society, it is none of the governments business how much they weigh.

People on support who are fat aren't that way because they have TOO MUCH food. Less money actually contributes to obesity. It is because when you have very little money for food, when you are hungry, calories become your number one physical priority. If you are really hungry, which I am willing to bet few of us on here have ever experienced, you are going to pick the cheap, high-calorie food that will at least make you feel full, over a bag of carrots.

Or you're just too damn lazy and rather choke down a big mac and large fries and don't forget that large diet soda! rather than cooking a meal at home that is healthy. The majority of fat people are fat because they want to be or are too lazy to exercise. Liber's have never been taught self responsibility. The majority of Obama's food stamp nation are liber's.

Or you're just too damn lazy and rather choke down a big mac and large fries and don't forget that large diet soda! rather than cooking a meal at home that is healthy. The majority of fat people are fat because they want to be or are too lazy to exercise. Liber's have never been taught self responsibility. The majority of Obama's food stamp nation are liber's.

We need "Spoon Control" and "Weighting Periods" for cookies and junk food......

Instead of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, we need the Bureau of Anti Totally Fat Eaters.....

• Upvote 1

People on support who are fat aren't that way because they have TOO MUCH food. Less money actually contributes to obesity. It is because when you have very little money for food, when you are hungry, calories become your number on physical priority. If you are really hungry, which I am willing to bet few of us on here have ever experienced, you are going to pick the cheap, high-calorie food that will at least make you feel full, over a bag of carrots.

This is just so much left wing BS that is repeated over and over again.

Everyone who is fat is fat because they eat TOO MUCH FOOD, and it matters not if they are on welfare or if they are affluent. Without regard to the type of food a person eats, or their income, if you eat fewer calories then you metabolize then you will loose weight and it is always less expensive to eat less food than it is to eat more food of the same type and quality. Even people who eat absolute junk will still loose weight if they eat a healthy number of calories as demonstrated by Kansas State nutrition professor Mark Haub with his Twinkies diet experiments.

The healthiest diet in the world is arguable the Mediterranean diet which was the diet of the poor. These same people, when they become more affluent and changed their eating habits to include more expensive foods such as red meat, developed all of the same food related diseases, such as coronary heart disease, as affluent people in other regions of the world. It is cheaper to eat healthy foods such as grains, legumes, vegetables and healthy fats which are all inexpensive in comparison to most of the unhealthy food choices of the obese. A Mediterranean diet is expensive when measured on a cost per calorie basis as it is a low energy density diet, but obese people need fewer calories, and many domestic food choices that are much less expensive can be substituted for traditional items in a Mediterranean diet significantly reducing the cost of a Mediterranean diet while maintaining the health benefits. The key is a diet rich in whole grains, legumes and other plant food, healthy oils, and some fruit and small portions of animal protean, mostly fish and chicken. Animal protean should be no more than a two or three 4 oz. servings a week.

For the Mediterranean people, much of this diet came right out of their back yard gardens and this is also an important part of a healthy diet because gardening is exercising, something obese people almost never do on a regular and sustained basis. Almost anything a man or women grows in a garden is going to be very healthy and inexpensive and the activity of gardening will also provide some measure of healthy exercise. How many SNAP recipients garden? The most important component of the Mediterranean diet costs nothing at all and that is excises. Traditionally this was the manual labor of the poor, but there is nothing at all in our modern lives that prevents a fat SNAP recipient from going for a walk.

People on support who are fat aren't that way because they have TOO MUCH food. Less money actually contributes to obesity. It is because when you have very little money for food, when you are hungry, calories become your number one physical priority. If you are really hungry, which I am willing to bet few of us on here have ever experienced, you are going to pick the cheap, high-calorie food that will at least make you feel full, over a bag of carrots.

Again, we have from isabel a load of crap.

The cheapest stuff in a grocery store are healthy vegetables.

I guarantee that a bag of carrots and two baked potatoes with nothing on them

plus two glasses of water, one a half hour before you eat and the other

fifteen minutes before you eat will make you feel full and not want high calorie foods.

I know because that is what my vegen girlfriend gave me to drop the last difficult 10 pounds.

but as usual, c. sucking women do not know their ass from dog shit.

Tell them how beautiful they are. They are Big Beautiful Women. BBW are starving for attention. They sit alone in the pubs while their skinny twig girlfriends get all the attention. They stay at home when their girlfriend are out on dates. They play with themselves while their girlfriends are getting laid. Then they have to listen to the stories of their girlfriends boyfriends. They are easy prey. Prey on them. That is what they want. They want a boyfriend. BAD. BBW will treat you like a king. They will do anything to keep you coming back. Tell them they are the best. The more the cush the better the push.

Best thing about fatties

They have the best personalities

Give the best head

And will cook bacon and eggs the following morning

If you don't haul azs at day break.

Again, we have from isabel a load of crap. The cheapest stuff in a grocery store are healthy vegetables.

I didn't say anything about which was cheapest, you flaming imbecile. I see we can add illiterate to your list of repulsive personal qualities.

I guarantee that a bag of carrots and two baked potatoes with nothing on them plus two glasses of water, one a half hour before you eat and the other fifteen minutes before you eat will make you feel full and not want high calorie foods.

Yeah - because when you are working two jobs to survive and taking the bus to get there you have PLENTY of time to carefully arrange your healthy eating plan.

I know because that is what my vegen girlfriend gave me to drop the last difficult 10 pounds.

How many hours a week were you working, and how many kids were you raising at the time?

but as usual, c. sucking women do not know their ass from dog [excrement].

I"'m NOT a misogynist! I'm NOT!! Stop SAYING that, you MEAN, MEAN LADY! Boo hoo hoo!"

ROTFLMFAO.

I didn't say anything about which was cheapest, you flaming imbecile. I see we can add illiterate to your list of repulsive personal qualities.

I guarantee that a bag of carrots and two baked potatoes with nothing on them plus two glasses of water, one a half hour before you eat and the other fifteen minutes before you eat will make you feel full and not want high calorie foods.

Yeah - because when you are working two jobs to survive and taking the bus to get there you have PLENTY of time to carefully arrange your healthy eating plan.

How many hours a week were you working, and how many kids were you raising at the time?

but as usual, c. sucking women do not know their ass from dog [excrement].

I'm NOT a misogynist! I'm NO!!T Stop SAYING that, you MEAN, MEAN LADY! Boo hoo hoo!"

ROTFLMFAO.

Yea drawing that government check is hard work! 10 to 1 you are on welfare.

there is a new show about the pity pot girls suffering about being fat and

being reminded of it.

So, the question is: is it good or bad to tell a fat girl she is fat?

For instance, it is medically clear that fat people have tremendous health

issues from diabetes to heart attacks as well as psychological issues that

hurt them and others if they become mean. Fat people are not jolly.

And this is not confined to girls. Many stupid men are also fat and have

dunlap disease where their fat bellies dun lap over their belts.

We have to pay for higher insurance premiums because fat people refuse

to exercise self discipline and exercise and also do pushaways from the food.

There is the question if you tell someone they are fat, aren't you doing them

a favor to help them recognize they need to exercise more self discipline?

Maybe feed others instead of themselves?

To eat too much and not exercise is similar to producing babies into poverty.

Again, no self discipline.

To eat too much and not exercise is similar to cheney going hunting and shooting

his friends. Again, no self discipline.

To cling to religions and guns and hating others is like pigging out with no

self discipline.

Basically, republicans and their love of money and hating gays and workers

is like fat people loving food and hating themselves and others or welfare

queens lovijng laziness like farmers with welfare subsidies and black fat women

and white redneck women squirting out babies and hating them into poverty.

Could be we are doing fat people and stupid people and republcians a favor when

we tell them they lack self respect.

Dude there is an uspoken law that dictates under no circunstances should you ever tell a woman they are fat. Even if she asks your opinion, you have to lie through your teeth.

Dude there is an uspoken law that dictates under no circunstances should you ever tell a woman they are fat. Even if she asks your opinion, you have to lie through your teeth.

Yeah but he knows that. What he is looking for is validation for being intentionally nasty and insulting. You don't know his history - he really is a sick freak when it comes to women.