is it good or bad to tell a fat girl she is fat?

there is a new show about the pity pot girls suffering about being fat and

being reminded of it.

So, the question is: is it good or bad to tell a fat girl she is fat?

For instance, it is medically clear that fat people have tremendous health

issues from diabetes to heart attacks as well as psychological issues that

hurt them and others if they become mean. Fat people are not jolly.

And this is not confined to girls. Many stupid men are also fat and have

dunlap disease where their fat bellies dun lap over their belts.

We have to pay for higher insurance premiums because fat people refuse

to exercise self discipline and exercise and also do pushaways from the food.

There is the question if you tell someone they are fat, aren't you doing them

a favor to help them recognize they need to exercise more self discipline?

Maybe feed others instead of themselves?

To eat too much and not exercise is similar to producing babies into poverty.

Again, no self discipline.

To eat too much and not exercise is similar to cheney going hunting and shooting

his friends. Again, no self discipline.

To cling to religions and guns and hating others is like pigging out with no

self discipline.

Basically, republicans and their love of money and hating gays and workers

is like fat people loving food and hating themselves and others or welfare

queens lovijng laziness like farmers with welfare subsidies and black fat women

and white redneck women squirting out babies and hating them into poverty.

Could be we are doing fat people and stupid people and republcians a favor when

we tell them they lack self respect.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither. What happened to right and wrong as what does good or bad have to do with right and wrong? Social justification to allow wrong things continue without getting noticed?

Gee how does absolute power of choice get so damned corrupted nobody knows how to fix it?

Tell them how beautiful they are. They are Big Beautiful Women. BBW are starving for attention. They sit alone in the pubs while their skinny twig girlfriends get all the attention. They stay at home when their girlfriend are out on dates. They play with themselves while their girlfriends are getting laid. Then they have to listen to the stories of their girlfriends boyfriends. They are easy prey. Prey on them. That is what they want. They want a boyfriend. BAD. BBW will treat you like a king. They will do anything to keep you coming back. Tell them they are the best. The more the cush the better the push.

There is the question if you tell someone they are fat, aren't you doing them a favor to help them recognize they need to exercise more self discipline?

Seems to me you are saying fat people don't know they are fat. Pretend for a moment that I believe that...

Hey, William, you're a dumbazz. There, I did you a favor.

Seems to me you are saying fat people don't know they are fat. Pretend for a moment that I believe that...

So, why don't they stop eating so much food?

It is kinda like azzhole poor people bringing babies into poverty all over the world.

Why don't they just stop?

is it good or bad to tell a fat girl she is fat?

It's pretty much the same as telling someone they're dumb or the clothes they wear make them look bad, the question to the answer you could seek is...is telling someone an obvious truth going to change them or just irritate them? 99.9% just irritate them.

It's always bad to be maliciously and intentionally cruel to people.

I agree.

But you know that already, don't you,

Yes, if a person is telling someone they are fat to intentionally be maliciously cruel.

But what if a medical doctor tells someone they are obese and need to get onto a

vegetable only diet and eat less and drink more water to fill up?

you misogynistic prick.

You sound like you are being intentionally cruel and malicious, you azzhole,

man hating bitch.

Isabel: It's always bad to be maliciously and intentionally cruel to people.

I agree.

No, you don't.

Yes, if a person is telling someone they are fat to intentionally be maliciously cruel.

Which is exactly your intent.

But what if a medical doctor tells someone they are obese and need to get onto a vegetable only diet and eat less and drink more water to fill up?

That would be fine.

But I'm only doing it to inform you of how damaging your vile, deranged mentality is! How you need to start behaving like a decent human being! I'm trying to HELP you!

man hating bitch.

Oh, poor BABY! You want to insult girls for being overweight, but when the same is done to you, you burst into big, fat, weepy tears about how MEAN the bad lady is being to you! Wah wah wah!

Go snivel to your mother you rapist piece of shit.

if a person is telling someone they are fat to intentionally be maliciously cruel.

Which is exactly your intent.

You do NOT know what is a person's intent.

To pretend to presume to know is like some republican religious, right wing nut pretending to know

what god thinks and wants. You just proved you are a moron.

But what if a medical doctor tells someone they are obese and need to get onto a vegetable only diet and eat less and drink more water to fill up?

That would be fine.

But I'm only doing it to inform you of how damaging your vile, deranged mentality is! How you need to start behaving like a decent human being! I'm trying to HELP you!

By calling someone vile, deranged, not a decent human being, a baby, tearful, rapist, POS,

Come on now, you know that sounds more like you are intentionally cruel and malicious, you azzhole.

Your way of "helping" people is like pushing a person off a cliff so they do not need to go through the

difficulties of old age, LOL.

I've told several women I wouldn't date them because they are overweight.

/shrug

Being overweight tells me a great deal about a persons personal habits and choices. It takes work to get in shape and stay there, it takes just as much work to get fat. To maintain and increase a high body weight requires a ton of calories.

I have literally no other physical requirements really; i mean I don't much care about other physical attributes as long as I find them pretty. I don't do fatties though.

Oh and on dating sites on the internet "curvy", "thick", "well-rounded", and "full-figured" all equal fat.

Fatties love making themselves feel better about being slobs with their bodies.

Don't give me that bullshit about having kids either, I mean, while you are pregnant and a few months after a pregnancy, weight gain is normal and healthy, but there are literally billions of mothers on the face of the earth that had several kids and aren't the size of a fucking buick.

-NW

You do NOT know what is a person's intent.

I most certainly know yours.

To pretend to presume to know is like some republican religious, right wing nut pretending to know [/bwhat god thinks and wants.

It is nothing like that.

You just proved you are a moron.

You have just proved not only that you are a hateful misogynist, but that you are too much of a dickless coward to state it openly.

By calling someone vile, deranged, not a decent human being, a baby, tearful, rapist, POS, Come on now, you know that sounds more like you are intentionally cruel and malicious, you azzhole.

But I'm sure you aren't aware of what a deranged loser you are, and that you need someone to "inform" you! I'm only helpfully and altruistically telling you what you have to do to improve yourself!

Your way of "helping" people is like pushing a person off a cliff so they do not need to go through the difficulties of old age, LOL.

"Wah wah wah! Boo hoo hoo! Stop it! My insulting other people is FINE, but I don't want anyone to do it to ME! That's not FAIR! I don't LIKE that! Waaaaaaaaaah"

You have just proved not only that you are a hateful misogynist, but that you are too much of a dickless coward to state it openly.

No, I admit that there are some women that are so despicable, one can certainly find ample reason to hate them.

Just because women have a vagina and are great actors at being nice does not mean they are even though women think they are all princesses and above criticism and internalize everything even as to what others may say in a negative way.

----------------------------

By calling someone vile, deranged, not a decent human being, a baby, tearful, rapist, POS, Come on now, you know that sounds more like you are intentionally cruel and malicious, you azzhole.

Yes, yes! I'm sure you aren't aware of what a deranged loser you are, and thatyou need someone to

inform" you! I'm telling you what you have to do to improve yourself!

Oh be still my excited heart.

Thank you so much for your caring and taking the time out of your busy day to be

so unpleasant. Whatever would we mere mortals do without you.

I most certainly know yours.

To pretend to presume to know is like some republican religious, right wing nut pretending to know [/bwhat god thinks and wants.

It is nothing like that.

You just proved you are a moron.

But I'm sure you aren't aware of what a deranged loser you are, and that you need someone to "inform" you! I'm only helpfully and altruistically telling you what you have to do to improve yourself!

Your way of "helping" people is like pushing a person off a cliff so they do not need to go through the difficulties of old age, LOL.

"Wah wah wah! Boo hoo hoo! Stop it! My insulting other people is FINE, but I don't want anyone to do it to ME! That's not FAIR! I don't LIKE that! Waaaaaaaaaah"

Seems the angry lesbian has a problem with everybody..

Isabel: You have just proved not only that you are a hateful misogynist, but that you are too much of a dickless coward to state it openly.

No, I admit that there are some women that are so despicable, one can certainly find ample reason to hate them.

No, you hate all women. You are totally fucked in the head about women. You fear and despise and have contempt for them, all at the same time. The only women you don't despise are those that never disagree with you in any way.

Just because women have a vagina and are great actors at being nice does not mean they are even though women think they are all princesses and above criticism and internalize everything even as to what others may say in a negative way.

LOLOL! "I'm not a misogynist! it's just that all women act and pretend and lie and think they are better than you and never tell the truth and only want your money and are all whores who withhold sex - but that doesn't mean I'm a misogynist!" ROTFLMFAO.

Thank you so much for your caring and taking the time out of your busy day to be so unpleasant. Whatever would we mere mortals do without you.

LOL. The vicious prick who wants to tell women they are fat and unhealthy is getting the vapours about someone being "unpleasant" to him.

LOLOL. Cry us a river, you ass.

Seems the angry lesbian has a problem with everybody..

Have you sought treatment for your pedophilia yet?

You don't need treatment for something you don't have, but if I were you I'd go have your vagina checked out....NYC lesbians are known to carry diseases.

""Wah wah wah! Boo hoo hoo! Stop it! My insulting other people is FINE, but I don't want anyone to do it to ME! That's not FAIR! I don't LIKE that! Waaaaaaaaaah" - ISABEL the fat lesbian

It's always bad to be maliciously and intentionally cruel to people.

I agree.

But you know that already, don't you,

But what if a medical doctor tells someone they are obese and need to get onto a

vegetable only diet and eat less and drink more water to fill up?

you misogynistic prick.

man hating bitch.

No doctor would put anyone on that kind of a diet. I read somewhere that you should never criticize/ridicule anyone for anything they can't change within the next 5 minutes. Clearly a person's weight is not something they can change in 5 minutes. So---it's bad to tell someone they are fat.