hsl

Water Cooler People!

I'm not sure this is the best place to situate this issue. If so, tell me where I should put it and I will be glad to do so. I am a psychologically disabled person and a writer and a translator (Russian.) Although I have a schizoaffective diagnosis, I have been able to work with the writing and the translation, both on a post secondary level. I studied Russian at an American university for three years and then continued to study on my own -- I guess they call that a university level credit dispute (though a minor one) I published out of it. I also self cancelled a poem with an editor (English Language) I have since been through a school of hard knocks that has lasted twelve years and has left me frayed out and unable to write (crippled)… Where should I go with a problem like this? I am guessing nontolerance is the solution to the problem. How do I let others know that society is unfair in this way? Am I just complaining about a problem that I have created for myself? It seems to me the answer is no. I hope that I can serve as an example and reminder that the society we live in isn't necessarily just or free, that the Bill of Rights isn't necessarily a cover-all. And that freedom is still limited. Thanks.

• 5 months later...