Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

This place is dead.....

Sounds like you are gloating as if you don't spend most of your time at the .net knockoff site. methinks this is a show trying to create an issue over the topic of moving this site to another .com organization.

simple theater of the mind games. Now is eternity regardless what everyone wishes to believe it isn't so.

nice try herman.

• Upvote 1

When the site went down the address changed somehow. For a few days i tried to get back and google kept sending a 404 message. It took a lot of searching before I found the site again. Best comedy site on the web. I missed the libs telling me how great oblameo care was. I had almost forgotten that Bush caused all of the pain of the human race. I didn't hear or see the words Cheney and Halliburton for 3 days. I hadn't had a knee slapper laugh. Thanks for coming back and this place surely misses a lot of the people. At least I do. hahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

I was worried you slipped and hit your head changing bed pans

Phff.. Actually I quit posting for a for a week or two, then missed beating up on CP so I found him on the pseudo board. There's not really anyone left here to troll have decent conversaion with. :lol:

• Downvote 1

Taking turns with your whore mother. And yes, we have met the requisites of a troopship and industrial-strength penicillin so don't bother asking.

-NW

awe poor baby nobody's talking about Naughtywords three centimeter pee pee but sometimes he stuffs a roll of quarters in there

Well.... and the emotes are WAY cooler!

yeah and we ACTUALLY get some ACTIVITY unlike this places few hundred posts per day
  • Downvote 1

Everyone left to get away from your dumbazz and you followed them anyway. :D

Well, Str8 was DESPERATE to run away from the epic asskicking he was getting here, and to pretend that his humiliating, screaming, drooling public meltdown never happened.

After all, jamming his fingers in his ears and screaming: "Nuh-UH!!!!" is his one and only coping skill. LOLOL.

• Upvote 1

Why didn't all the libs just go to the the libs only subject on this site? Reading their own comments against common sense and how wonderful oblameo is must have been boring. I am sure libs only must have been fairer, and non discriminatory against LBGT's. No racial slurs. No arguments. Nothing. Libs will be back because they are better than the rest of us. They know better than you do what is best for you. Their understanding of the world is just superior to your understanding. You are not intelligent enough to make your own decisions. Libs will make the decisions. If you do not like the decisions being made for you libs will force you by law to adhere to their decisions. That is why libs will never give up here. They will be back defending the incompetent know nothing president and his policies. You will not escape from them. They know. You don't

I actually kinda missed this shiithole when it was down. ....Kinda, sorta

I got on another forum, but it is the shiits, run by 90% scorched earth types and no nothing types. You get banned for flaming and insults there, and that makes it boring as all hell!

Can someone let me in on where this alternative site is?

• Upvote 1

Phff.. Actually I quit posting for a for a week or two, then missed beating up on CP so I found him on the pseudo board. There's not really anyone left here to troll have decent conversaion with. :lol:

Your'e FINISHED here, Bedpan Boy1

You beat the dead horse way too often, and then shitted up your own bed.

This is the end result of malignant narcissism.

• Upvote 1