Rush called the Pope a Marxist

Take a damned hard look at the structure of the Roman Catholic church globally? Now fit upon that the other institutions regulating humanity socially, what matches?

9 tiers of educated self deception in the idea rank has its privileges earned by converting ancestors into society's children cradle to grave.

No social justification operates differently regardless the subjective interpretations being academic, political, spiritual, or economical. Know what you are up against before picking sides, natural balance is a constant second chance and third time is a charm to completely self destruct as a sole ancestor or soul collective ideology.

Humanity staged two world wars in the first half of last century and has been preparing to start a third since. Really want that to happen?

It isn't far-fetched to postulate. It wouldn't be the first time the Vatican was deeply involved with Marxist politics, doubtless it'll be the last.

-NW

the politics to making words matter crosses all boundries of subjectivity making the same objective common ground in the battlefield of ideas.

Tell me again why we care about what the Pope syas?

Because over a billion people follow his ordered thought process. Disciples of ideology are no ideologue, just lifetimes conserving a notion of acting larger than life itself.

same thing applies to Dalai Lama, and those following Mohammad or Moses..

Here is some free advise I know you will ignore since it comes from just one lifetime.

One cannot respect life operating as it does when lifetimes never face how it functions currently all the time, presently balanced between was and does continue here now, one lifetime at a time as always.

Your last line made no sense because it wasn't English. No seriously, it wasn't English. It was random words mashed out on the keyboard. I know what you are trying to say but you use words and tenses incorrectly.

Sole, you don't have any advice to give to me, especially since my post was sarcasm.

Your last line made no sense because it wasn't English. No seriously, it wasn't English. It was random words mashed out on the keyboard. I know what you are trying to say but you use words and tenses incorrectly.

Sole, you don't have any advice to give to me, especially since my post was sarcasm.

Gee same alphabet, must be beyond what you want to see or hear to grasp the core of what real remains in plain sight while saving your one sided opinion.

the vail of denial, humor.

Here is another free piece of advice, when you pick a side while thinking out of the box, there are 5 outside faces doing the same thing with 6 interior sides never recognized by the separation of the whole. 11/12mean anything to you regarding relative time to 24 hours a day?

It does separate light and dark. expanding and contracting energies working simultainiously all the time in the space of this atmosphere..

Here is some advice for you my friend.

Never pee into the wind.

BTW have you ever thought your opinions are one sided or are all opinions one sided?

we are not friends. I don't need your ignoring self evident to feel out of touch with what real remains in plain sight. You need a collective of mutual deniers to save the faith character counts. Live within your self fulfilling prophecy, I just provided your end of time scenario as time was never a factor in genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere.

for thinking out of the box, you sure painted yourself ino a corner. my ATTEMPT at sarcasm. Guess which box I think beyond as I understand your choice completely, since I was educated socially the same way you were.

Picture170.jpg

I changed my mind and use my own brain.

Because Francis criticized corporate monopolies and the worship of wealth.

Yeah Rush, Jesus was ALL about capital formation and lowering taxes on the rich!

Feed those dittoheads.

So knocking the accumulation of wealth at the expense of human decency toward others is "Marxist," is it? :blink:

we are not friends. I don't need your ignoring self evident to feel out of touch with what real remains in plain sight. You need a collective of mutual deniers to save the faith character counts. Live within your self fulfilling prophecy, I just provided your end of time scenario as time was never a factor in genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere.

for thinking out of the box, you sure painted yourself ino a corner. my ATTEMPT at sarcasm. Guess which box I think beyond as I understand your choice completely, since I was educated socially the same way you were.

Picture170.jpg

I changed my mind and use my own brain.

Or you chose to believe what someone else sold to you as the truth. As long as you are at peace with it, that's what really matters.

Which box? the two in the picture or the picture its self, which is a box?

Why so hostile? That is an old way of thinking. One which traps you into your own box of fears. You fear what you do not understand. You lie to your self and tell yourself you understand me when you don't. If you were really outside of your own box, you would be more inquisitive than hostile. More openminded than lecturing.

We both have boxed our lives in, the difference is you are blind to your own box but lie to your self, that you are free from your own arrogance of the truth.

The truth should be used to set people free, not to put them down or lecture to them, as you try to do.

Or you chose to believe what someone else sold to you as the truth. As long as you are at peace with it, that's what really matters.

Do you understand inverse compounding interest using the same content all the time exponentially while context is linear at best?

Actions of contracting results are equalled by expanding details never duplicated as before by the same universal means done everywhere all the time.

survival of the species is done one lifetime at a time adapting to everything real never the same details twice self contained to one stage of universal development into balancing out here now eternally.

Still do not see eternity? You are in its center mass. Without becoming part of ancestry what will your ancestral remains become after total decomposition that composition began at conception within this atmosphere?

dano worried about the pope..... ROFLMAO

Rush pointed out that the only reason the Pope was man of the year (despite being anti abortion, anti gay marriage, et al) was that he came out (Paraphrased) against the evil greedy corporate elites.....despite also being the larges land owner in the world......

Now that the pope has explained he isn't really a Marxist....I guess the Time folks will choose Miley Cirus????

The human condition repeats is self over and over. You cannot escape this. No amount of existential thought or any other form of so-called "enlightenment" can change this. All that matters is how you treat people in the little you have here. Beyond here, we can only guess. I believe in the Word of God. You believe something else. Both of us can be wrong but only one of us can be right.

The human condition repeats is self over and over. You cannot escape this. No amount of existential thought or any other form of so-called "enlightenment" can change this. All that matters is how you treat people in the little you have here. Beyond here, we can only guess. I believe in the Word of God. You believe something else. Both of us can be wrong but only one of us can be right.

You got nothing left, top, bottom, front, back, insiide the moment, or beyond existing within this moment. Keep language your knowledge and your instincts will haunt you every waking moment and even in your dreams.

I have escaped human conditioning to believe now isn't eternity. I forgave myself for being fooled for over 50 years and those that educated me to deny the self containment this atmosphere will remain as compounding into what details arrive next, including this body or not.

The best things in life are free to comprehend, but buying something to believe in makes real worthless. there is humanity's original sin to genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere.

so now use the excuse every body does it, it will forever be incomplete. I quit denying.

I have escaped human conditioning to believe now isn't eternity. I forgave myself for being fooled for over 50 years and those that educated me to deny the self containment this atmosphere will remain as compounding into what details arrive next, including this body or not.

The best things in life are free to comprehend, but buying something to believe in makes real worthless. there is humanity's original sin to genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere.

so now use the excuse every body does it, it will forever be incomplete. I quit denying.

If it works for you. I say go for it. :)

So knocking the accumulation of wealth at the expense of human decency toward others is "Marxist," is it? :blink:

I luv baiting these morons and watching them vie for the title of head imbecile.

Never fails to produce.

The pope is a Marxist, and believes faith is the opium of the people.

All i need to do to drive readers to the left is let them see the reaction-posts of peabrains like falope and nw.

If it works for you. I say go for it. :)

That is it you princess of societal evolution, stay in character until the show is over and reality exists no more for lack of ancestral replacments never knowing what real was in plain sight.

the kingdoms of what if are tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down, my fair lady.

That is it you princess of societal evolution, stay in character until the show is over and reality exists no more for lack of ancestral replacments never knowing what real was in plain sight.

the kingdoms of what if are tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down, my fair lady.

I predict you will respond to this post. You can't help your self. You are a creature of habit.