All Good Humor has an Element of Truth

Who poses the biggest threat?

Bill Ayers? NO!

I'm not talking about bombs here.

I'm talking about guns...you know...the kind that all the mass murderers in the U.S. use !

Bill Ayers preferred bombs.

Your garden variety liberal prefers an array of killing weapons.

But the most popular weapon among liberals are those that can be used for political propaganda purposes.

Who poses the biggest threat?

Bill Ayers? NO!

I'm not talking about bombs here.

I'm talking about guns...you know...the kind that all the mass murderers in the U.S. use !

Bill Ayers preferred bombs.

Your garden variety liberal prefers an array of killing weapons.

But the most popular weapon among liberals are those that can be used for political propaganda purposes.

Woundn't that be whom if looking for a specific person? Who is a general term. Just something I just got done while discussing something else with Chuck in another thread.

A collective "we" is a who when all follow one ideology. So while I am guilty of bad punctuation and spelling, that only affect how I say something, not what I comprehend beyond vocabulary.

Too many lifetimes let words become their eyes and ears. that transforms a brain into an instrument of mind to be played by those toying with emotions to orchestrate chaos within an eternity of self balancing extremes. Life is not limited to two sides of any issue tracking on one avenue of hope and faith charity can win the hearts and bodies of those loathing self containment to this adapt or become extinct moment.

Where I used to work management would post inspirational quotes on the walls in the sales conference room and there was one attributed to Vincent Van Gogh.

"Great things do not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together."

This is what triggered my thinking to become Nostradamus's "One Male" prediction. One male can mean anything is possible, even me becoming 4 roles of characters orchestrating the end of time.

1. the second coming

2. the antichrist

3. 12th Imam

4. Nostradamus's "One Male".

After all life is survived by adding one lifetime at a time to the same atmosphere all the time a species is relative to the moment here now.

funny thought isn't it.

Oh, another humorous thought, when I was young watching Bugs Bunny cartoons Bugs told another character, "Don't take life to seriously because no body comes out of it, alive."

That statement where ever it originated from besides Warner Brothers, stuck in my core. Reality is a constructed theater of the mind at best, tyranny gone wrong at worst.

I figured things out before I was 17 years old, but there was no way to describe real using reality's metaphors. 50 years later, I came up with these origami figures that map out universal constants by folding perpendicular diameters against diagonal diameters.

Nasture balancing between contracting forces and expanding details never duplicated. Just from blank sheets of paper. What an imagination, or in touch with instincts that passed through every lifetime of my ancestry the same way every body else's has.

Oh, another humorous thought, when I was young watching Bugs Bunny cartoons Bugs told another character, "Don't take life to seriously because no body comes out of it, alive."

That statement where ever it originated from besides Warner Brothers, stuck in my core. Reality is a constructed theater of the mind at best, tyranny gone wrong at worst.

I figured things out before I was 17 years old, but there was no way to describe real using reality's metaphors. 50 years later, I came up with these origami figures that map out universal constants by folding perpendicular diameters against diagonal diameters.

Nasture balancing between contracting forces and expanding details never duplicated. Just from blank sheets of paper. What an imagination, or in touch with instincts that passed through every lifetime of my ancestry the same way every body else's has.

"Reality is a constructed theater of the mind at best"

Did you just construct that? :)

Leno...

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/leno-what-chlamydia-and-obamacare-have-common

"Reality is a constructed theater of the mind at best"

Did you just construct that? :)

Leno...

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/leno-what-chlamydia-and-obamacare-have-common

I have never watched Leno long enough over the time he has done the tonight show to last one night's broadcast. However, he is an entertainer making fun of everybody else living the lie reality is everything one needs to know about.

Art directing societal evolution. there are an estimated 120 individual elementary characteristics in the periodic table, and humor only is one. What are the other 119?

English only has 26 symbolic characters that make up the entire language of what if hypotheticals directing societal evolution staging humanity ruling genetic continuation of life within this atmosphere. Gee, think out of the reality you placed yourself within.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woundn't that be whom if looking for a specific person? Who is a general term. Just something I just got done while discussing something else with Chuck in another thread.

A collective "we" is a who when all follow one ideology. So while I am guilty of bad punctuation and spelling, that only affect how I say something, not what I comprehend beyond vocabulary.

Too many lifetimes let words become their eyes and ears. that transforms a brain into an instrument of mind to be played by those toying with emotions to orchestrate chaos within an eternity of self balancing extremes. Life is not limited to two sides of any issue tracking on one avenue of hope and faith charity can win the hearts and bodies of those loathing self containment to this adapt or become extinct moment.

Where I used to work management would post inspirational quotes on the walls in the sales conference room and there was one attributed to Vincent Van Gogh.

"Great things do not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together."

This is what triggered my thinking to become Nostradamus's "One Male" prediction. One male can mean anything is possible, even me becoming 4 roles of characters orchestrating the end of time.

1. the second coming

2. the antichrist

3. 12th Imam

4. Nostradamus's "One Male".

After all life is survived by adding one lifetime at a time to the same atmosphere all the time a species is relative to the moment here now.

funny thought isn't it.

What about the 12th Man?

GO HAWKS!

What about the 12th Man?

GO HAWKS!

Do you know what the idea around the 12 Imam is? Seems a 10 year old boy fell into a well a 1,000 years ago and is due to come out about the same time Juses returns and he died 2,000 years ago and the battle over which one leads the next 1,000 years is about to begin.

So Whom will each character be? My question since character role playing is a choice/liberty to change opinions and mindsets, why not one person be 3 prophecy characters while only ever being just another male ancestor passing through the eternity of now nobody of societal evolution has a clue to what that is..