Limbaugh grovels & appo-polly-loggy's

The fat one was groveling and hand-wringing Friday over something he said about the mainstream wing of the republican party...he claimed they were backsliding..giving in to the democrats and betraying the extremist wing teabaggers. Well he apparently went too far and the republicans shot back, telling him to STFU and that he lost cred...to which rush immediately became contrite and petulant...saying over & over on his show that they "had no sense of humor" and "couldn't take a joke".

Whenever Rush gets called on his outrageous sht, whether it's some racist statement or a case like this...he always says it was "just a joke".

I love listening to him SQUIRM.

Posted · Hidden by Chuck!, December 15, 2013 - outing a member,,,,
Hidden by Chuck!, December 15, 2013 - outing a member,,,,

The fat one was groveling and hand-wringing Friday over something he said about the mainstream wing of the republican party...he claimed they were backsliding..giving in to the democrats and betraying the extremist wing teabaggers. Well he apparently went too far and the republicans shot back, telling him to STFU and that he lost cred...to which rush immediately became contrite and petulant...saying over & over on his show that they "had no sense of humor" and "couldn't take a joke".

Whenever Rush gets called on his outrageous sht, whether it's some racist statement or a case like this...he always says it was "just a joke".

Will the real dano bivins please stand up...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107711519374112&set=p.107711519374112&type=1&theater

Rush is the darling of the right, the spokesman for the looney wing, with a cult following. The right funds his show in every mkt.., and they were OK with him as long as he didn't split the party.

Now they called him on his loose cannon mouth, and he was in full backpedal mode.

Nice to see that lying drug addict get cut down.

Rush is the darling of the right, the spokesman for the looney wing, with a cult following. The right funds his show in every mkt.., and they were OK with him as long as he didn't split the party.

Now they called him on his loose cannon mouth, and he was in full backpedal mode.

Nice to see that lying drug addict get cut down.

"The right funds his show in every mkt"

You're either a liar or an idiot.

The only member of the media that gets funded by partisans like George Soros is MSNBC.

Must suck to be stupid like you. :)

what do you expect from a pedophile drud addict?

what do you expect from a conturd, pedophile, drug addict?? laughable...

Poor dano probably never listened to Rush at any time. If he had he would not make himself such a fool over this. One of the hallmarks of Rush is hs humor which if you do not understand it will make someone rant like he meant it. many time he takes a liberal argument and use the methodology of the argument and put other things in the argument and it makes it sound irrational. Then when a lib calls into take him to task us states the original lib argument and asks what the difference it. Leaving the lib speechless.

He uses several other techniques for his humor as well. any time people do not understand this and take what he says literally. They are fools like dano is in this. He jerked somebodies chain here. And they bit. I love it.

what do you expect from a pedophile drud addict?

what do you expect from a conturd, pedophile, drug addict?? laughable...

There is the great lib using ad hominem attacks just like most libs. That with straw man and red herring arguments is the only way they know how to discuss things. Pathetic.

Poor dano probably never listened to Rush at any time. If he had he would not make himself such a fool over this. One of the hallmarks of Rush is hs humor which if you do not understand it will make someone rant like he meant it. many time he takes a liberal argument and use the methodology of the argument and put other things in the argument and it makes it sound irrational. Then when a lib calls into take him to task us states the original lib argument and asks what the difference it. Leaving the lib speechless.

He uses several other techniques for his humor as well. any time people do not understand this and take what he says literally. They are fools like dano is in this. He jerked somebodies chain here. And they bit. I love it.

There is the great lib using ad hominem attacks just like most libs. That with straw man and red herring arguments is the only way they know how to discuss things. Pathetic.

dano never listens to Rush...he simply parrorts the talking points of the hard left!

Lately, fox news has been using the "it was just a joke" to backpeddle too. Probably got the idea to try it from them

I just keep leaving prrsonfake and proctoscope with their pants around their ankles.

Can't refute me.

Use the the show transcript, refute me. Easy peazy. Laffin!

I worked in talk radio for yrs, all the rw pundits are subsidized by the rnc and industry giants, they lose money on them, but consider it the cost of getting the propaganda out.

I guess you don't listen to him either, for he has no regard for the beliefs of others, even Republicans. I heard him at two different times tell women callers that they had to vote for the Republican candidate, period, even when, in both instances, the Republican candidate was pro-choice and the callers were pro-life. Limbaugh is about money and power, and won't give an inch on it. Republicans have to win even if they believe something morally contrary to their voters, according to "El Rushbo." What a mixed-up, sad man he is.

I just keep leaving prrsonfake and proctoscope with their pants around their ankles.

Can't refute me.

Use the the show transcript, refute me. Easy peazy. Laffin!

I worked in talk radio for yrs, all the rw pundits are subsidized by the rnc and industry giants, they lose money on them, but consider it the cost of getting the propaganda out.

GOP to Us: We Can't Win, So Shut Up

December 13, 2013

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: It's Open Line Friday, Rush Limbaugh, serving humanity simply by being here. Colorado Springs, Dave, you're up first. It's great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Oh, my gosh, Rush. (chuckling) What an honor. How are you doing?

RUSH: I'm doing great, sir. Thanks for calling.

CALLER: Oh, excellent. Hey, I just wanted to call. You know, I am just fed up unbelievably with the Republicans. They sit there, like you said, they have a hundred votes to try to get rid of Obamacare and then when push comes to shove, the red line is in the sand, they have the opportunity, and they fund it for two years. What are they thinking? I'm a GOP chair! I'm a precinct chair here in the Springs, and it's like (chuckling), how am I gonna get interested?

RUSH: All right, let me ask you then, if you're a Republican chair, because here's what they're saying. They're saying, "Well, look, we can't win. We have a Democrat president," who they think is overwhelmingly popular. "We've got a Democrat Senate. All we have's the House. We can't win anything. All we can do is just try to hold the ground that we've got, and this is a great deal. Given that we can't win anything, given that we don't have any power, given that we can't stop it, this is a great, great win, and you ought to realize that and shut up."

CALLER: (laughing) Not so. (laughing) I mean, this is an opportunity they have. If the roles were reversed, what do you think the Democrats would do? If they had a two seat majority, they would be able to stop government. They would shut it down. They would do whatever's necessary.

RUSH: Exactly. Did the Democrats ever stop? When the Republicans were in the White House, did the Democrats ever say, "Ah, there's nothing we can do. We can't win"?

CALLER: Absolutely not.

RUSH: They don't.

CALLER: They're always on the move.

RUSH: You know, back when Newt Gingrich was Newt Gingrich, Bill Clinton was in the White House, and they didn't give up.

CALLER: Oh, yeah. Yeah.

RUSH: They had their Contract with America. Back when Newt was Newt, they fought the Democrats. They fought Clinton every day, every year. They ended up going off the rails, but the fact is that it can be done. This bunch, for some reason, takes comfort in -- and wants us to take comfort in -- that they can't win and that they shouldn't even try or push back, and so it leaves us to ask why. That's why people then start saying, "Well, maybe they don't really disagree with what's going on."

If they won't even try, if they won't even try to amass a voting majority to defeat this stuff, if they're just going to retreat into the friendly confines of, "Hey, we're doing the best we can because we can't win. We don't have any power. We got Obama in there and we got Harry Reid over here, and we can't win." I'm constantly amazed that there's no push back. Look, I'll say it again. You look at the opposition to Obamacare. There is a readymade majority just waiting to be connected to by the Republican Party, and there's no effort made to do so. So what else can we conclude other than they're really not that unhappy with what's going on? And that's why people say that.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: "Yeah, we can't win. Nothing we can do. They have the White House. They've got the Senate. We barely holding on to the House here, and we're really just scared to death of a government shutdown. There's nothing we can do." So I think it's us, folks, that need to learn how to "embrace the suck," frankly.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/12/13/gop_to_us_we_can_t_win_so_shut_up

That's some groveling there dano. LOL!

Something about refuting you? I don't remember. Was too busy "laffin".