white- trash racists are americas bain

and they seem to flock to this 'liberal' forum. laughable...

It's the left that uses racism!

Grow up...the adults are waiting for you to join us!

White trash racists kill perhaps one pr two people a year over their race. If only the black on white violence was this rare.

Black on Black murders are the majority.

Do some research moron!

Black on Black murders are the majority.

Do some research moron!

While that is true, its not the topic of the thread. Black on black murders are the majority. When there is violence involving different races, its not white trailer parkers killing blacks. A white person is 7 times more likely to be killed by a black than vice versa. The media narrative of the violent white racist killing blacks is simply false.

As to the moron remark, at least I can remain on topic. And on your sister.

Bullets, knives, ropes, or any other weapon could care less what color you are. Dead is dead and more live than die. I don't care who you are or what you believe, You can't kill them all.And if you did you would just find something else to hate.

While that is true, its not the topic of the thread. Black on black murders are the majority. When there is violence involving different races, its not white trailer parkers killing blacks. A white person is 7 times more likely to be killed by a black than vice versa. The media narrative of the violent white racist killing blacks is simply false.

As to the moron remark, at least I can remain on topic. And on your sister.

Well played sir. Except maybe for that sister thing. OUCH

Racism is systemic in the black American subculture, and yes there are also white racists of every economic strata.

Racism is a moral evil in all of its various forms, including when people complain about the racism of white trash while saying nothing at all about the much more prevalent racism of black Americans.

and they seem to flock to this 'liberal' forum. laughable...

The biggest problem in racism is the racist blacks. I adopted two multi racial children that are seen as blacks so I live with the black racism. My children are considered Oreos and are ridiculed by these blacks. Sharpton and Jackson are also big racists. Another group is so many of the progressives that claim any difference others have with the Obama policies are racists. That makes them racists. If the shoe fits just go ahead and wear it. I am fed up with being called a racists since I detest what Obama has done to the US. The massive deficits he has created and the fact that the progressives ranted and raved about the Bush deficit and are silent about the Obama deficit. Then calling people who are upset with it RACIST. You are the RACIST.

The biggest problem in racism is the racist blacks. I adopted two multi racial children that are seen as blacks so I live with the black racism. My children are considered Oreos and are ridiculed by these blacks. Sharpton and Jackson are also big racists. Another group is so many of the progressives that claim any difference others have with the Obama policies are racists. That makes them racists. If the shoe fits just go ahead and wear it. I am fed up with being called a racists since I detest what Obama has done to the US. The massive deficits he has created and the fact that the progressives ranted and raved about the Bush deficit and are silent about the Obama deficit. Then calling people who are upset with it RACIST. You are the RACIST.

Yes...they are the true racists and they know race-baiting works on the ignorant.

despite black on black violence being the majority of violence, that does not concern me. However, as a proud white man, black on white violence does concern me and I feel that especially under sambo's failed administration, less is being done about these horrific crimes. keep black viollence in the black neighborhoods. I don't care if they kill each other, that is their nature. However, law enforcement's focus must be on black on white violence and the black criminals must be dealt with harshley.

It happens to be that under oblameo black on white crime seems to be increasing. The press covers this up. The press surely does not care about black on black crime. When the very limited crimes of white on black occur the press goes wild and the black race baiters jump in for their own reasons. Money. Oblameo the incompetent jumped into the Traygone and Gates affair. The incompetent know nothing, that was going to bring us all together, has succeeded in driving us further apart. There will be a backlash at some point. Black hating racists will start attacking blacks with greater frequency. This will be the big story. Black on black crime will remain where it is today in the press. No one cares. More people will buy and carry guns. The knockout game will become the trial self defense game when blacks start to get shot. When the blacks kill each other in the hood no one cares. When they leave the hood and start attacking whites they are going to get shot.