Racism is un Christian like

bestrfc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Over! Actions speak louder than words. You just posted this as joke right?

No. I'm dead serious. We need to put an end to racism. And I know its a shock to you, but is a liberal and not racist. Most of us libs aren't racist at all.

Mt 22:36-40

Why do people insist on being racist, epically on this forum? Racism is one of the greatest sins that man can commit. Along with bullying. So stand with me and put an end to racism.

I agree racism is a spiritual sin but not one of the greatest sins.

A good comparison of physical sin and spiritual sin is provided by the following.

Galatians 5:19-23, "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkness, revellings, and such like: of which I tell you before, as I have also told you in the time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. ----- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

People that commit Physical Sin will not go to Heaven. People that commit Spiritual Sin should ask God for forgiveness everyday.

The problem is that Blacks have a 73% illegitimacy rate that is proof of adultery, thus it is hard to believe Blacks are Christians.

Nice try best, but most religious people are inherently racist, ignorant pigs. They're insecure so they're drawn to fairy tails. That insecurity leads them to single out people they're "better" than. It goes hand in hand. Any attempts to convert Christians away from racism will fail. See cli1rus' post above. He spends tons of energy trying to convince himself (and other) that he can be racist and make it into heaven. Hillarious!

Nice try best, but most religious people are inherently racist, ignorant pigs. They're insecure so there drawn to fairy tails. That insecurity leads them to single out people they're "better" than. It goes hand in hand. Any attempts to convert Christians away from racism will fail. See cli1rus' post above. He spends tons of energy trying to convince himself (and other) that he can be racists and make it into heaven. Hillarious!

Clitoris, is a tragic excuse for a human being :(

A good comparison of physical sin and spiritual sin is provided by the following.

Galatians 5:19-23, "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkness, revellings, and such like: of which I tell you before, as I have also told you in the time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. ----- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

People that commit Physical Sin will not go to Heaven. People that commit Spiritual Sin should ask God for forgiveness everyday.

The problem is that Blacks have a 73% illegitimacy rate that is proof of adultery, thus it is hard to believe Blacks are Christians.

Talking loud and sayin' nothing. ^_^

Mt 22:36-40

Why do people insist on being racist, epically on this forum? Racism is one of the greatest sins that man can commit. Along with bullying. So stand with me and put an end to racism.

I wish we could put an end to racism. Sadly, I don't think it's going to happen.

As a Christian, I am saddened by this post. I don't know if y ou are a Christian but if you are, this very post spits in the face of God.

No. I'm dead serious. We need to put an end to racism. And I know its a shock to you, but is a liberal and not racist. Most of us libs aren't racist at all.

But think it's OK to hate Dick Cheney with every fiber of your being.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Yet you promote ideas that do everything in their power to keep minorities poor and needy. Welfare dependency among blacks is so high right now that liberals have created generations of welfare dependent sheep. Great for votes but horrible for America. Liberals took the race with the strongest family values and lowest unemployment and molded them into a race with the worst family values, highest unemployment rates, and now the highest crime rates. Being a liberal you should be ashamed of yourself.

I just listened to a radio caller online a couple weeks back. The hosts were talking about how welfare is bad and people should be ashamed of themselves and get a job. A woman called in and with zero remorse asked why she should get off welfare when it pays for her rent, food, childcare, and transportation. She was getting more money from the system than she would at any job under $20 an hour. She said she didn't feel bad about it at all but admitted that if her welfare was cut off she would go and get a job. Liberals created people like that.

Yet you promote ideas that do everything in their power to keep minorities poor and needy. Welfare dependency among blacks is so high right now that liberals have created generations of welfare dependent sheep. Great for votes but horrible for America. Liberals took the race with the strongest family values and lowest unemployment and molded them into a race with the worst family values, highest unemployment rates, and now the highest crime rates. Being a liberal you should be ashamed of yourself.

I just listened to a radio caller online a couple weeks back. The hosts were talking about how welfare is bad and people should be ashamed of themselves and get a job. A woman called in and with zero remorse asked why she should get off welfare when it pays for her rent, food, childcare, and transportation. She was getting more money from the system than she would at any job under $20 an hour. She said she didn't feel bad about it at all but admitted that if her welfare was cut off she would go and get a job. Liberals created people like that.

I'm betting you ARE "poor and needy."

Anyone whose icon is a Lamborghini is heavy into envy and wishful thinking.

But think it's OK to hate Dick Cheney with every fiber of your being.

Why can't cons differentiate what it means to hate what a person does vs. hating people for who they are?

I'm betting you ARE "poor and needy."

Anyone whose icon is a Lamborghini is heavy into envy and wishful thinking.

Why can't cons differentiate what it means to hate what a person does vs. hating people for who they are?

I love when you morons try to psycho analyze an anonymous persona on the internet. Or it could just be I like cars far too much. Or it could be that I am turned on by green cars. Who knows. I don't, do you? LF may be dead but at least there are still morons here to make me laugh every day. Keep em coming Septic.

I love when you morons try to psycho analyze an anonymous persona on the internet. Or it could just be I like cars far too much. Or it could be that I am turned on by green cars. Who knows. I don't, do you? LF may be dead but at least there are still morons here to make me laugh every day. Keep em coming Septic.

No PA needed. Simple observation. Are food stamps enough for you?

Nice try best, but most religious people are inherently racist, ignorant pigs. They're insecure so they're drawn to fairy tails. That insecurity leads them to single out people they're "better" than. It goes hand in hand. Any attempts to convert Christians away from racism will fail. See cli1rus' post above. He spends tons of energy trying to convince himself (and other) that he can be racist and make it into heaven. Hillarious!

Most liberals are drawn to bigotry...so they need to call others racists!

So....

When do you graduate High School?

Judging by your pathetic attempt at trolling I would say I graduated quite a few years before you. Listen, I'm going to save you a lot of time and keystrokes here (just trying to help a moron out). The facts are, you aren't witty, smart, or funny. You aren't worth responding too in a serious manner because it would just fly right over you head. You debate on emotion only, which I only have contempt for. Every insult you have posted has been done before and much better than you. 30k posts no lifer who spends way too much time on a single forum. You could have probably learned a new language with all the time you have spend on this forum. I cringe at the thought that this might not even be the only place you waste your time.

Judging by your pathetic attempt at trolling I would say I graduated quite a few years before you. Listen, I'm going to save you a lot of time and keystrokes here (just trying to help a moron out). The facts are, you aren't witty, smart, or funny. You aren't worth responding too in a serious manner because .......

Yet, here you are, flailing hopelessly, AGAIN!

I see Epi changed his caricature.

Vying for credibility are we?

dano bivins changed his face too. :)

Who's Epi?

I don't know what you're doing; my credibility is fine.

Say hello to dano, for me.

You mean like a lot of us conservatives hate the president's political agenda but we are called racists by liberals, even though who he is as a person has nothing to do with it? Just something off the top of my head. LOL!

You mean like a lot of us conservatives hate the president's political agenda but we are called racists by liberals, even though who he is as a person has nothing to do with it? Just something off the top of my head. LOL!

So then, you've missed all the racist garbage cons post about Obama here?

Are you willingly ignorant or just ignorant?

Here, look at a fellow con's siggy:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/158221-why-arent-there-any-unaffordablecaretax-success-stories/?p=1058752802

I think there is a help group for that.

This may help you

http://netaddiction.com/

In case you didn't know it, changing an opponent's post usually signals intellectual exhaustion.

Do you do that a lot, then?