I accept if i am Confused, but.........

If the republican party disagreed with Obama so much, especially the public decry is outrage from their base. Why have they not Impeached this man? Why has no one filed criminal charges for known treason?

Destruction of the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Why, and don't give me any bad word.

My point is they do not want to. My point is that there is really not much difference between them except on religious and social issues that could be relagated to the states.

On the large country or nation maintaining issues they all work together.

Bengazi, Libya, Support of Al-Qaeda in Syria....Lindsey Graham and McCain loved that. Banker Bailouts, Austerity, etc.

He pardon Bush for war crimes. Yeah the left hand washes the right hand. Is that the problem?

Somebody explain to me without being a smart ass, why Republicans have not impeached then arrest this man and his cabinet?

If the republican party disagreed with Obama so much, especially the public decry is outrage from their base. Why have they not Impeached this man? Why has no one filed criminal charges for known treason?

Destruction of the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Why, and don't give me any bad word.

My point is they do not want to. My point is that there is really not much difference between them except on religious and social issues that could be relagated to the states.

On the large country or nation maintaining issues they all work together.

Bengazi, Libya, Support of Al-Qaeda in Syria....Lindsey Graham and McCain loved that. Banker Bailouts, Austerity, etc.

He pardon Bush for war crimes. Yeah the left hand washes the right hand. Is that the problem?

Somebody explain to me without being a smart ass, why Republicans have not impeached then arrest this man and his cabinet?

Its all BS, even Boner divorced himself from the teatree loonies and told Heritage Foundation to kiss his ass today.

“Frankly I just think they’ve lost all credibility,” Boehner said of groups like the Heritage Foundation and the Club for Growth, who have come out in opposition to the budget compromise deal expected to be voted on later Thursday in the House. “I don’t care what they do.”

The only ones still moaning are these right wing losers. lol