Sign in to follow this  
fargo

Look at all that E V I L Slave Labor Manufacturing in Other Countrie

The United States is still the largest manufacturer in the world...

Depends by which measure.

Depends by which measure.

The economic value of what we produce, which I would assume is the primary and standard figure for all economic activitity.

Would you prefer to own the business with the highest number of consumers, or the highest profit margins?

The economic value of what we produce, which I would assume is the primary and standard figure for all economic activitity.

Would you prefer to own the business with the highest number of consumers, or the highest profit margins?

Das war einmal.

The economic value of what we produce is not even close to China. More to the point, that valuation is skewed because much of it is an overrated paper product or a "policy". BFD

China is playing chess and you're playing checkers.

The people who are working these slave labor jobs love them. Without those jobs many of them will starve. We will be sending more jobs. Minimum wage will help. Why do the racist dems hate the poor?

Das war einmal.

The economic value of what we produce is not even close to China. More to the point, that valuation is skewed because much of it is an overrated paper product or a "policy". BFD

Actually, we produce roughly 3 times what China does AKA GDP and that doesn't count paper swaps.....

STr8tEdge,

Could you recite that in a way that illustrates job growth? Do you know anything about economics, and GDP? Last time I checked we have a huge trade deficit and high unemployment, as well as rampant underemployment that started well before Obama took office. I mean can you clarify things, I mean with your brilliant understanding of economics and all, what the future economics in this country will look like without all your bull shit economic and historic facts?

Peace!

Dull Edge is off his meds again!

Its time to lock him down in the rubber room and wire up his testicles for 1000 V!

Its harsh, but its the only way to get him to tell the truth! :P

Actually, we produce roughly 3 times what China does AKA GDP and that doesn't count paper swaps.....

...and, nowadays, the Chinese are charging almost the same for their products as you will pay here in the US. They're catching on... (obviously, their quality sucks big time!)

Das war einmal.

China is built on a house of cards. They cannot sustain their poor.

...and, nowadays, the Chinese are charging almost the same for their products as you will pay here in the US. They're catching on... (obviously, their quality sucks big time!)

That's all the more reason to buy American! That is, if you even can anymore.

The China Walmart thing is CRIMINAL! If it isn't, it should be!

Liberals caused all of this economic downturn !!! be proud of yourselves