Why Were all These Top U.S. Generals "Acting Badly?"

Why Were all These Top Generals "Acting Badly?"

KIind of makes you go Hmmmmmmm! Is it worth questioning? I'd say most definately.

Why are America’s Top Generals Being Fired?

By Scott Holleran on October 11, 2013 in News, Politics, War
Alert! 2 Top Nuke Generals Fired! That's 7 Generals Total Recently Fired by Obama!

Is this too far fetched?

Lindsey Graham spilled the beans, not because he disagreed with the plan but only attempting to gain support for the war in Syria.

SHOCK CLAIM: Senator Lindsey Graham Claims Nuclear Attack On America If No War With Syria

America FALSE FLAG Imminent: US Generals Who Won't Enforce Martial Law Being Fired

What is it like, hating your own country so much?

Such a remarkably ignorant statement. Oh that's right, attack the messenger.........how silly of me.

Why don't you try to answer the question - why are so many generals being fired in such a recent timeframe???

What's happening is unprecendented in our history, and you have the audacity to make the statement above?

Such a remarkably ignorant statement. Oh that's right, attack the messenger.........how silly of me.

Why don't you try to answer the question - why are so many generals being fired in such a recent timeframe???

What's happening is unprecendented in our history, and you have the audacity to make the statement above?

Your reply is what's ignorant. My post is regarding Givemeliberty2's constant paranoia and hatred of the US. Everything he posts is about how horrible our goverment is and how they are involved in creating fictional wars. You have to hate your country to believe in such garbage.

WRT to the top generals, I have no idea. People do all sorts of stupid things. They have done them during this adminisration and in other administrations. You seem to act as if the corruption of leaders is something new.

I am truly sorry I didn't reply to this thread in the way you wanted me too.

Your reply is what's ignorant. My post is regarding Givemeliberty2's constant paranoia and hatred of the US. Everything he posts is about how horrible our goverment is and how they are involved in creating fictional wars. You have to hate your country to believe in such garbage.

WRT to the top generals, I have no idea. People do all sorts of stupid things. They have done them during this adminisration and in other administrations. You seem to act as if the corruption of leaders is something new.

I am truly sorry I didn't reply to this thread in the way you wanted me too.

You have to hate your country not to question what it does. You need to admit that you are paid to be here. I'm sure that you never read or researched anything that I've said. All you've done is attempt to destract from the question. You are a Troll, just admit it.

You are a sorry excuse for anyone that perports to think just a little bit. You don't like my post, stop commenting.

Did We The People STOP a NUCLEAR FALSE FLAG ATTACK and WW3? Secret Nuclear Transfer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mGuDyzA9zI

Fallopian do not try and put me into your little neat government sucking ass kissing box. You are what's know as a "gatekeeper" and it's clear. You know nothing. You don't want to know anything. Miserary loves company, of ignorance decadent loves followers.

What is it like, hating your own country so much?

What's it like being blind to tyranny and change to such an extent that your grandchildren will not be able to change it if it occurs. [butt opening] you will be glad for people like me when it's said and done. Unless you are one of them. I tend to think you "think" you are one of them. Or you are just really a stupid MF!

Princess of Societal Evolution

Yeah you are a Princess of faggotry and destruction of the man/woman family tructure.

Yep these are facts and the reason why some where fired.

You do know this doesn't make sense right? LOL!

Oh I but I do like your posts. I find them amusing.

If you don't like my comments, stop replying to them. :P

Makes sense to me. You're a faggot that would want destruction of the man women union. Ergo the family structure. 2+2=4 Ass!