Oops, who won the White House TWICE? OBAMA!!!

Marthas

Yeah, that is at the root of every single conversation here.

You were beaten badly, twice.

Obama can finally do his job now that the Senate rules have been changed

93 federal judge seats vacated not all are filled because of gop filibustering Obama's nominees

Look out you a$$holes, you may have stolen two presidential elections in a row, 2000 and 2004 so you could pack the SC with garbage, but now Obama is going to do the peoples business

:D:D:D suck it

please...continue. you're kind of funny. i'm kind of bored. tell us more about obama. i don't like obama because i'm a racist.

i hate white people and obama is 1/2 white.

you love white people

Obama is the best we can hope for now, he is a right leaning Democrat or DLC'er, I would want someone far more liberal but it will take getting rid of the criminals on the SC and overruling Citizens United first

and yes, the criminals are the 4 rightwingers, the 5th vote they get pi$$es me off too

you love white people

Obama is the best we can hope for now, he is a right leaning Democrat or DLC'er, I would want someone far more liberal but it will take getting rid of the criminals on the SC and overruling Citizens United first

and yes, the criminals are the 4 rightwingers, the 5th vote they get pi$$es me off too

i thought bush made a pretty good democrat, too. he was all white, though. so he was worse.

Look out you a$$holes, you may have stolen two presidential elections in a row, 2000 and 2004 so you could pack the SC with garbage, but now Obama is going to do the peoples business

First on Obama's agenda of doing the people's business, TPP.

Actually I'm pretty sure it was Wall Street, because the major banks bankrolled his campaign, and they happen to own all the major health insurance companies now getting massive Federal payouts. Yay for corporate fascism!

Good to see liberals finally coming out of the closet about their hatred for working Americans, the rule of law, and republicanism in general.

The one thing Bush and obama have in common is very low approval ratings in thier second terms.

They've got alot more in common that low ratings.

He's doing the Fascist Bankers business. The hell with the American people. Die hard, Die Hard!