Racism

Sorry, Mister Therin. You gotta watch it. (but I promise you'll be glad you did - it's not very long)

ok. i really will after chinese democracy gets done playing. i'm a big GnR fan...but i've never actually listened to this one before.

it\s ok, so far. it's just.....there's something missing.

ok. i have to update my opinion of chinese democracy. i'm about 1/2 way through it and it basically sucks balls. it took axl rose that

many years to come up with this? is he f**king serious? he obviously needs to start doing heroin again. this crap sounds like a hard

rock david bowie rip-off. i could write better $h!t than this.

Sorry, Mister Therin. You gotta watch it. (but I promise you'll be glad you did - it's not very long)

I have HughesNet and can't get a lot of videos to play...can you give me a hint ?

Does it go anything like...well this is racist:

image042.jpg

But this is hitting the nail on the head:

CARTOON-Nazi-Bush___freewebs_com.jpg

ok. i watched it. it was a decent set-up. a decent video. you do understand that the beautician and her role in that scenario

is how i see all liberals, in regards to race. i liked that one dude. the 1st dude that decided to start talking $h!t about it. his attitude

is not a liberal attitude.

ok. i have to update my opinion of chinese democracy. i'm about 1/2 way through it and it basically sucks balls. it took axl rose that

many years to come up with this? is he f**king serious? he obviously needs to start doing heroin again. this crap sounds like a hard

rock david bowie rip-off. i could write better $h!t than this.

Perhaps you just need to try a different musical genre? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IFQZyxxyyM (please try to actually listen & not dismiss out of hand)

(I do like some of G&R's music, btw)

Still doesn't work for me? Could it because I'm now using Explorer since my Firefox messed up? (Got to get my BIL over here to fix things - he does all of our computer & home security stuff. My husband says he's got our internet wired up all funny.)

Still doesn't work for me? Could it because I'm now using Explorer since my Firefox messed up? (Got to get my BIL over here to fix things - he does all of our computer & home security stuff. My husband says he's got our internet wired up all funny.)

i use opera. download that. lol. no one likes opera. but i've been through them all. i like opera best.