Why do liber's ignore Obama's War Body Count?

70% of all military deaths have happened under Obama's watch and liber's ignore it and say Bush lied. How many lies have the American people caught Obama in already? It must be a character flaw with liberals when one of their own lies and call it mispoke. All the parrot and SOK's on here continue with Bush lied and soilders died. WTF is Obama doing? I personally feel that Obama being re-elected was probably the best thing that could have happened for libertarians like me. Obama is tanking and the progressives are going down right along with him. The lunacy that is the Obama presidency has exposed their agenda to the American people and by this time next year the political landscape will look much different than it is today. The mid-terms are going to ensure that Obama can just sit in the oval office till his time is over. There has never been a president in American history that has done more damage to America and across the world than Obama. His legacy of failure will be duly noted in the history books.

70% of all military deaths have happened under Obama's watch

are you insane?

By the way, you approve of all wars you dont have to fight in, unless the war is occurring while a Black man is president

Everybody knows this, you are not fooling anyone

are you insane?

By the way, you approve of all wars you dont have to fight in, unless the war is occurring while a Black man is president

Everybody knows this, you are not fooling anyone

This is what makes you liber's such idiots...How would you know if I approved of a war or not? You can't dumbass. I can't debate so I have to bring up race cause that's all we got.

Blood is all over Obama's hands and you ignore it. How many soilders have to die before you acknowledge their deaths?

Oh, I know exactly what positions you took before Obama became the president and that you have reversed yourself so often you have whiplash

everybody knows that, why waste time here pretending otherwise?

seriously, you do know I and my liberal friends know exactly who you are and what you think...

So american deaths in Afghanistan, bad, American deaths on 911 and in Iraq, good?

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ????????????????

Look you dumb ass prick SOK. The only position you know is the one with your head up your ass. I know who I am, your the idiots that keep changing identities. look at my profile dick wad, I have only been a member since 2009, but you know my positions before that? (Just a little note you should capitalize American retard) You liber's constantly blame Bush, blame Bush. He lied soldiers died crap and here now that we have Obama who is a black president and all of a sudden it doesn't matter. My whole family has been in the military and protected lil' pricks like you so you can run your f ing mouth and show the world how clueless you are. Obama has allow more of our service men and women to die than all the deaths that occurred during the Gulf War, but your the informed one. IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING???? I guess soldiers dying in Afghan don't count.

Its no difference to the enemies we create. Be an Afghan mother for the next 30 minutes, your baby was just killed. Try not to hate us. Go.

Oh I have no doubt they hate us now as much as they did when Bush unnecessarily killed all those Iraqi's

Terrible idea to continue that war, of course were he to leave Afghanistan the rightwingers heads would explode in anger

Of course they would. And when we finally get out of Afganistan, the wingnutz'll come up out of their holes and scream about the coward backing off from Al Queda, and muslim terrorists....

I think the defense contractors, (Cheney) have made enough billions...it's time to come home.

Of course they would. And when we finally get out of Afganistan, the wingnutz'll come up out of their holes and scream about the coward backing off from Al Queda, and muslim terrorists....

I think the defense contractors, (Cheney) have made enough billions...it's time to come home.

The racist filth teaparty america hating morons are so obvious they criticized Michelle for being sad at funeral

if she smiled

they would criticize her for being happy at funeral

The entire opposition to Obama from rightwingers is race based, period

Only people that hate America is the progressive liberal commies such as yourself. You guys are gonna go down so hard you'll be ashamed to disguise your face around here again..... :D Thanks for the memories losers...

Obama is too hooked on killing innocent people with his drones. He likes to jerk in the oval office to them.

Only people that hate America is the progressive liberal commies such as yourself. You guys are gonna go down so hard you'll be ashamed to disguise your face around here again..... :D Thanks for the memories losers...

Obama is too hooked on killing innocent people with his drones. He likes to jerk in the oval office to them.

Newsflash genius, Obama was elected TWICE

This is what makes you liber's such idiots...How would you know if I approved of a war or not? You can't dumbass. I can't debate so I have to bring up race cause that's all we got.

Blood is all over Obama's hands and you ignore it. How many soilders have to die before you acknowledge their deaths?

Now isn't this something. When Americans in 100 cities on the same day filled the streets to protest the Iraq invasion, the Right trumpeted, "Anybody who criticizes a president during wartime is a traitor." Um, we've been at war every day O has been in office. Have the R's lived up to their own preaching? Do they consider themselves traitors for doing the exact thing they said makes you a traitor? No, and they're not going to.

I've put that on this board several times, and how many of those times has even one con admitted, yes, we said that, and now we're paying no attention to what we said because then it was our guy in the White House but now it's this n----- and we're damned if we'll show the slightest loyalty to him or his office?" Never, of course.

Of course Lisa

They did that and now they are saying the opposite, it is why they are not patriotic and they dont love America

they dont love America because america has minorities and Gays and Jews and so on, they love America when those people either arent here or are under their thumb

Who were the people in the streets Lisa? The right never trumpeted any such thing. Where are those people now. Why have they abandoned the streets when Obama is responsible for more deaths now than the entire Gulf War? Where are they Lisa!? Save your God Damn fake racism for the losers in your camp. All you guys know is to yell racism at the drop of a hat. How many times did you liber's call Bush hitler with the signs in the streets..Where is your outrage over Obama???? You and the rest are nothing more than f ing hypocrites period.

See you losers....