Is Barry's Neo-Marxist Dream For America Doomed?

The eighteenth century German philosopher Hegel believed it was a waste of time, an absurdity, to dictate a new type of government to a country.

Every country's government, Hegel believed, is "organic," brought about by evolution and generations of native beliefs, customs and traditions.

Whangdoodle Barry and his foreign sensibility is still peddling his neo-Marxist schemes for the United States of America.

But Americans don't trust neo-Marxist ponzi schemes.

Maybe Whangdoodle should've remained in Indonesia and sold the Moose Limbs in that Third World country his snake oil.

Nobody's buying it here.

Not unless you idiots wake up to the fact that, this motion is coming from both sides. Republicans are in fighting. Fact is their direction is the same. A few of the Neo-LIbertarians in the Republican party are holding things up. The public as a whole are oblivious because they still believe in this two party system of Oligarchy.

Not unless you idiots wake up to the fact that, this motion is coming from both sides. Republicans are in fighting. Fact is their direction is the same. A few of the Neo-LIbertarians in the Republican party are holding things up. The public as a whole are oblivious because they still believe in this two party system of Oligarchy.

says the resident Jew hater

Wrong-o, ma'am. The Republicans, whatever their private beliefs or motivations, do not share Barry's extremist, hate-filled, neo-Marxist beliefs.

Wrong-o, ma'am. The Republicans, whatever their private beliefs or motivations, do not share Barry's extremist, hate-filled, neo-Marxist beliefs.

Really, the dinasaur McCain, and Graham fool you with the abortion, or immagrant issues. The are criminals when it comes to the shut down of American freedoms. They Supported the Patriot Act/NDAA, They supported the Banker Bailouts to the tune now of 85 BIllion per month.

We need to get through these next couple of years intact. That is going to be quite a challenge, as I suspect things will get stranger and stranger as Herr Obie's end draws nearer.

If the Republicans where so against Obama.....Why don't they file impeachment proceedings? Yes I know one or two have but do not get the support from the rest. Ergo the problem I have with mainstream Republicans. Yes they are a large part of the problem.

Really, the dinasaur McCain, and Graham fool you with the abortion, or immagrant issues. The are criminals when it comes to the shut down of American freedoms. They Supported the Patriot Act/NDAA, They supported the Banker Bailouts to the tune now of 85 BIllion per month.

If the Republicans where so against Obama.....Why don't they file impeachment proceedings? Yes I know one or two have but do not get the support from the rest. Ergo the problem I have with mainstream Republicans. Yes they are a large part of the problem.

Impeachment proceedings against Whangdoodle would ultimately fail in the U.S. Senate where the Demon-crats are the majority. You would've immediately known that simple fact if you hadn't dropped out of the eighth grade.

What a bizarre thread!

Nice to see cons "?debating?" each other. Hard to tell which one is winning, though.

MB brings up an interesting philosophical point in the OP, but unfortunately butchers it with his own strange notions of neo-Marxism and Ponzi schemes.

GML seems most aware that the GOP is fractured and clubbing each other to death and declares his factional allegiance.

MB then indulges himself with the illusion that the GOP is even capable of being united by anything - real or imagined.

OS then tries the "We must hang together" appeal...

TW757 then says something curious.

GML then correctly points out where some of the GOP fracture lines are occurring, but then appeals to righteous indignation over the GOP's lack of willingness to adopt the most extreme, over the top position humanly possible (even to the point of pretending that the American People would sit still for the proposed madness of impeaching a recently, popularly RE-elected president).

And finally, MB gives us an amusingly snarky explanation to GML's consternation - not for any intelligently moral reason - but for a pure "Might is Right" argument. Say, wasn't he the guy who originally appealed to a philosophical argument?

My God, politics is fun, right now, isn't it?

What a bizarre thread!

Nice to see cons "?debating?" each other. Hard to tell which one is winning, though.

MB brings up an interesting philosophical point in the OP, but unfortunately butchers it with his own strange notions of neo-Marxism and Ponzi schemes.

GML seems most aware that the GOP is fractured and clubbing each other to death and declares his factional allegiance.

MB then indulges himself with the illusion that the GOP is even capable of being united by anything - real or imagined.

OS then tries the "We must hang together" appeal...

TW757 then says something curious.

GML then correctly points out where some of the GOP fracture lines are occurring, but then appeals to righteous indignation over the GOP's lack of willingness to adopt the most extreme, over the top position humanly possible (even to the point of pretending that the American People would sit still for the proposed madness of impeaching a recently, popularly RE-elected president).

And finally, MB gives us an amusingly snarky explanation to GML's consternation - not for any intelligently moral reason - but for a pure "Might is Right" argument. Say, wasn't he the guy who originally appealed to a philosophical argument?

My God, politics is fun, right now, isn't it?

A lot on the right here are Libertarians. They are not conservatives. If someone posts really wacked out stuff like the Banking system, 9/11 truth, Jews control the world, cia invented Al Qaede, hate blacks chances are 98% that they are a Libertarian.

A lot on the right here are Libertarians. They are not conservatives. If someone posts really wacked out stuff like the Banking system, 9/11 truth, Jews control the world, cia invented Al Qaede, hate blacks chances are 98% that they are a Libertarian.

In what way do Libertarians differ from conservatives?

All used to be Republicans; I think they still are.

How many factions are the GOP entertaining, these days???

libertarians are anti-war, pro-drug legalization, and there are some who were once liberal democrats. admittedly, most of them

do lean conservative.....but not all. some claim to be libertarians, even though they really don't follow the party line. a lot of them just

use the label to separate themselves from the democrat/gop 2 party farce.

libertarians are anti-war, pro-drug legalization, and there are some who were once liberal democrats. admittedly, most of them

do lean conservative.....but not all. some claim to be libertarians, even though they really don't follow the party line. a lot of them just

use the label to separate themselves from the democrat/gop 2 party farce.

That describes many conservatives, too. Hey, the more right-wing factions, the better!

That describes many conservatives, too. Hey, the more right-wing factions, the better!

don't worry....obama is doing to the democrat party what bush did to the gop. by the time he's done, many people will be ashamed to

call themselves democrats. maybe you all can come up with a few separatist names to call yourselves, too.

don't worry....obama is doing to the democrat party what bush did to the gop. by the time he's done, many people will be ashamed to

call themselves democrats. maybe you all can come up with a few separatist names to call yourselves, too.

I've always thought that when the GOP splits, the Dems will, soon after. Till that happens, tho, I've never seen the Dems more united.

I've always thought that when the GOP splits, the Dems will, soon after. Till that happens, tho, I've never seen the Dems more united.

i have. they were moreso under clinton. this obamacare nightmare is causing a lot of dems to distance themselves from the

white house. that's basically what happened to bush over the iraq war and patriot act.

i have. they were moreso under clinton. this obamacare nightmare is causing a lot of dems to distance themselves from the

white house. that's basically what happened to bush over the iraq war and patriot act.

I don't think they were more united under Clinton - until the GOPs were stupid enough to impeach him.

Bush has forever split the GOP.

You really don't know do you.

There is a difference between Libertarians and libertarianism. Conservatives have a good amount of libertarian ideals with them but they are not part of the Libertarian party which is a fringe party that is pathetic and only serves to show us what clowns look like when they take off their makeup.

Go look up the Libertarian party platform. We are both on the right but Libertarians are fringe kooks. GiveMeLiberty2 is a prime example of a Libertarian. The guy is barking spider nuts.

Dems are in for a real beat down in Nov. 2010 tea party added members to the house because of obamacare.. This time the people are angry and it is going to get worse. Tens of millions are due to lose healthcare ins. when the co's lose exemptions. I know, I know they are going to get better insurance. I know, I know the policies some had for decades that served them well were junk. I know, I know they are going to get a $2500 check from the insurance co.'s. I know, I know their premiums will go down. I know the deductibles will stay the same. I know they can have their doctor (if they pay a little more). I don't know why the 5 million who already have been canceled are mad. I don't know why millions are worried that they are about to lose their insurance. They should be happy those policies will be ending. Estimates are up to 90 million may lose their plans. That is 90 million votes for the Dems. hahahahaha. Too good.

I don't think they were more united under Clinton - until the GOPs were stupid enough to impeach him.

Bush has forever split the GOP.

It was Bush who pushed people like me out of the GOP. I am not a Libertarian and I still do vote for Republicans but I am not a Republican.

So I have the Republican party which is closest to my view then I have the Libertarians who are way to the right and bottom of the spectrum. I'd rather side with a pathetic party like the GOP than with the freaks in the Libertarian party.

BTW Libertarians LOVE to put up candidates to run as conservatives to make the GOP candidate lose. They are a self defeating party.

It was Bush who pushed people like me out of the GOP. I am not a Libertarian and I still do vote for Republicans but I am not a Republican.

So I have the Republican party which is closest to my view then I have the Libertarians who are way to the right and bottom of the spectrum. I'd rather side with a pathetic party like the GOP than with the freaks in the Libertarian party.

BTW Libertarians LOVE to put up candidates to run as conservatives to make the GOP candidate lose. They are a self defeating party.

Well, whatever you are and however much we disagree, then, you have some brains and some scruples.

It may not seem like it, but I mix well with what I'd call "Eisenhower Republicans." I have many such friends and they're pissed! They want their party back and I hope they get it!

You really don't know do you.

There is a difference between Libertarians and libertarianism. Conservatives have a good amount of libertarian ideals with them but they are not part of the Libertarian party which is a fringe party that is pathetic and only serves to show us what clowns look like when they take off their makeup.

Go look up the Libertarian party platform. We are both on the right but Libertarians are fringe kooks. GiveMeLiberty2 is a prime example of a Libertarian. The guy is barking spider nuts.

My biggest problem with Libertarians or Libertarianism is that ask any N number of them what Lib... means and you get (at least) N completely different answers.

Dems are in for a real beat down in Nov. 2010 tea party added members to the house because of obamacare.. This time the people are angry and it is going to get worse. Tens of millions are due to lose healthcare ins. when the co's lose exemptions. I know, I know they are going to get better insurance. I know, I know the policies some had for decades that served them well were junk. I know, I know they are going to get a $2500 check from the insurance co.'s. I know, I know their premiums will go down. I know the deductibles will stay the same. I know they can have their doctor (if they pay a little more). I don't know why the 5 million who already have been canceled are mad. I don't know why millions are worried that they are about to lose their insurance. They should be happy those policies will be ending. Estimates are up to 90 million may lose their plans. That is 90 million votes for the Dems. hahahahaha. Too good.

The TP was new in 2010 and held promise for anyone willing or bumpkin enough to believe David Koch's fairy tales. Right now, cochroaches are more popular than the TP.

Impeachment proceedings against Whangdoodle would ultimately fail in the U.S. Senate where the Demon-crats are the majority. You would've immediately known that simple fact if you hadn't dropped out of the eighth grade.

I thought this government was run by and for the people? Forget your adhomenim and think for a moment if you are capable. This administrations approval ratings are around 35-39 percents depending on which pole is used. That means the people most likely want him out. This would be the best time to force even the democrats hand.

Stategy is most likely not one of your strong suits.

Closets to your view.....and you wonder why the Republicans keep losing. Then you blame it on LIbertarians. What a complete unadulterated IDIOT! If you don't get it, you won't. Dinasaur Republican still voting for them even though Bush ran you out. How stupid does that sound. Pretty damn stupid. Can't figure out what it means to be a Libertarian.....yep pretty stupid!

Well, whatever you are and however much we disagree, then, you have some brains and some scruples.

It may not seem like it, but I mix well with what I'd call "Eisenhower Republicans." I have many such friends and they're pissed! They want their party back and I hope they get it!

I am just a middle of the road conservative with strong libertarian beliefs, who is tired of big government Republicans.

People like givemeliberty are silly. He is a extremist. He can't change his mind and he won't change the subject. People like him marginalize them selves. They are politically irrelevant.