100 Years of Theft with Bill Still

Democrats and Republicans hate to see this. Both beleive that the banks should be getting 85Billion in bailouts per month. WTF are we bailing out? Who, when where and how does anyone one but one buying up the globe need 85Billion per month.

WTF is wrong with whitefolk. You've been had, you've been hoodwinked, bamboozled. The black folk and others don't know what's going on.

translation = the jews are to blame

right?

be honest

What difference would that make? Get out of you issue man. Question is what is central banking doing to the country. You are here and unless you are an inplant you are subject to what happens when the economy really falls. Whose behind it matters not. Do your own F-ing research rather than try and taint the question asshole.

DOWN WITH THE AMERO! DOWN WITH THE BANKS! AND DOWN WITH TWICE BAKED POTATOES! No wait, I like those.

GiveMe Liberty2 is the very reason why the Libertarian party will ALWAYS be a fringe and joke of a party.

Either you are just completely a moron, or you are an inplant here to quail conversation like this. Which is it?

Either you are just completely a moron, or you are an inplant here to quail conversation like this. Which is it?

Potato

Seriously though, have you ever thought there is another reason? let try the truth. I am makin fun of you because you are loon. I have talked and posted with people like you for years. At this point, it's amusing to just be a goofball towards your blather. You can say what you want but only a small teeny tiny minority of a partial of one tenth of a percent believe as you do. The rest of us are normal people.

But I am a moron too. LOL!

BTW can a person be "just completely a moron"? Wouldn't be "you are a complete moron" or " you are just a moron". I don't think it can ever be "just completely a moron". That doesn't make sense.

John Wayne said it best "Life is hard; it's harder when you're stupid.

Potato

Seriously though, have you ever thought there is another reason? let try the truth. I am makin fun of you because you are loon. I have talked and posted with people like you for years. At this point, it's amusing to just be a goofball towards your blather. You can say what you want but only a small teeny tiny minority of a partial of one tenth of a percent believe as you do. The rest of us are normal people.

But I am a moron too. LOL!

BTW can a person be "just completely a moron"? Wouldn't be "you are a complete moron" or " you are just a moron". I don't think it can ever be "just completely a moron". That doesn't make sense.

John Wayne said it best "Life is hard; it's harder when you're stupid.

For years you've attempted to challenge "a person like me" with only your head stuck so far up your ass, your ass is all one sees. You've been provided enough information to study it on your own and if you could be honest with yourself without fear would understand what's going on.

No you are a shill, a troll an inplant, put hear to quail serious conversation. You've rebutted nothing from the video. Why? Because you can't. Either you are just an ignorant F-ck or an inplant.

In both cases you have no idea what the video refers to. You've never heard of it again because you are an ignorant uneducated Fock.

For years you've attempted to challenge "a person like me" with only your head stuck so far up your ass, your ass is all one sees. You've been provided enough information to study it on your own and if you could be honest with yourself without fear would understand what's going on.

No you are a shill, a troll an inplant, put hear to quail serious conversation. You've rebutted nothing from the video. Why? Because you can't. Either you are just an ignorant F-ck or an inplant.

In both cases you have no idea what the video refers to. You've never heard of it again because you are an ignorant uneducated Fock.

I haven't challenged anyone on this subject. People like you always start these silly conversations. I just reply and it goes down hill from there. LOL!

When you can learn to respond to people as an adult, people might start to take you serious. That is until they hear your message. Then they know you are crazy

Are you trying to spell implant? Either way, you think to highly of my position in this "conversation". I'm just a guy who sees you as the crazy you are and like to make fun of you.

I have no intention of rebuffing anything. I don't take crazy serious. And you take forums far to serious. That is what I find funny as hell. Do you actually think you are making a difference here? LOL! The only thing you are doing is making your self look crazy and amusing me at the same time.

Try this. Make your self a nice dinner. If you have a woman, tell her you love her and how beautiful she is. Spend time talking with her about her day. Just be with her and have a nice time. Let all your worries of the world go away for one evening.

Just relax bro. It will all be fine in the end. No matter how much this world falls apart. It will be fine.

I haven't challenged anyone on this subject. People like you always start these silly conversations. I just reply and it goes down hill from there. LOL!

When you can learn to respond to people as an adult, people might start to take you serious. That is until they hear your message. Then they know you are crazy

Are you trying to spell implant? Either way, you think to highly of my position in this "conversation". I'm just a guy who sees you as the crazy you are and like to make fun of you.

I have no intention of rebuffing anything. I don't take crazy serious. And you take forums far to serious. That is what I find funny as hell. Do you actually think you are making a difference here? LOL! The only thing you are doing is making your self look crazy and amusing me at the same time.

Try this. Make your self a nice dinner. If you have a woman, tell her you love her and how beautiful she is. Spend time talking with her about her day. Just be with her and have a nice time. Let all your worries of the world go away for one evening.

Just relax bro. It will all be fine in the end. No matter how much this world falls apart. It will be fine.

You're not my Bro! You're a suck ass pussy and I don't respect or deal with the like.

You have anger issues my bro. Do you enjoy life or do you go around carrying all this with you every day? I hope this place is just an outlet for you and not serious.

I do find it odd you get so upset at a person on the internet. You have ascribed all sorts of silly things to me and you don't even know my political views.

You have anger issues my bro. Do you enjoy life or do you go around carrying all this with you every day? I hope this place is just an outlet for you and not serious.

I do find it odd you get so upset at a person on the internet. You have ascribed all sorts of silly things to me and you don't even know my political views.

I have issues with [butt openings] that attempt to deny and blind the public with lies about where things are going in this country. You are a trader and a troll as amitted by yourself.

Take your BS attempt at psycho analysis to someone weak enough to put up with your BS. I suppose you slept in class during the story of the grasshopper and the ant. Have you ever heard of a time and place for everything? Trick are for kids?

Criminal Banking Syndicate-Federal Reserve launders drug money & nobody cares

I'm a trader now? I have never traded stocks in my life. LOL! I assume you mean "traitor". No I admit I'm a troll. That is no secret. The question is why would you keep feeding a troll?

Everone can see what your issue is but you. Then again the insane do not know they are insane.

BTW when I was in class, I ate grasshoppers.

I'm a trader now? I have never traded stocks in my life. LOL! I assume you mean "traitor". No I admit I'm a troll. That is no secret. The question is why would you keep feeding a troll?

Everone can see what your issue is but you. Then again the insane do not know they are insane.

BTW when I was in class, I ate grasshoppers.

Yes a trader to yourself, your family and others. You admit you don't study a subject. You with your chidish juvenile self just want to make fun of "silly" converstion that it goes away. What an ass! You you are a pest or parisite and out of control.

Your Birth Certificate Is A Bond – How to look it up on the stock market

Reclaim Reality

January 25, 2012

To find out if your Birth Certificate is actively being traded, follow this video demonstration, step-by-step.

The resolution on this clip is not good, so you should blow it up to Full Screen.

Go to:

http://www.fidelity.com

Click on Research.

Click on Quote.

Click on Symbol Look Up.

Type in Your Birth Number…ONLY the first three numbers.

Make sure to choose MUTUAL FUND and FUND NUMBER in the two fields above the “Search Value” button, to indicate the type of financial instrument and its number.

You can thereby know who is trading on the FUND for your Birth Certificate.