• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the cia-fbi-texassican-oil, money worshippers murdered JFK who was trying

to end the Vietnam War and had just successfully ended the Cuban crisis without

an invasion which was demanded by the cia - MI - oil complex,

THE WHOLE REDNECK SOUTH CELEBRATED MURDERING DEMOCRATS AND BLACKS

LIKE MLK.

Yes, the American south, are useless human beings at least the racists

I got a huge kick out of CBS, of all places, putting on a special about how it was Oswald and ONLY Owsald as the shooter

:D Oh god, how funny

and yes, southern racists, I dont believe you have any right to be alive...i cant and wont do anything about it because I am a liberal and I choose non violence when I can, but as karma goes, as decency goes, you are here by the grace of us liberals who dont wipe your a$$es off the face of the planet :D

Mandela loved Fidel Castro....and do you know Mandela was imprisoned for 23 acts of terrorism? Do you know he was offered a release for simply denouncing terrorism but refused? Do you know Mandela's wife Winnie murdered whites by having their hands bound behind them, a rubber tire hung round their neck and filled with gasoline and lit? And YOU people support this?? To HELL with Mandela, burn in hell. P.s. I'm not southern or white.

Yes, the American south, are useless human beings at least the racists

I got a huge kick out of CBS, of all places, putting on a special about how it was Oswald and ONLY Owsald as the shooter

:D Oh god, how funny

and yes, southern racists, I dont believe you have any right to be alive...i cant and wont do anything about it because I am a liberal and I choose non violence when I can, but as karma goes, as decency goes, you are here by the grace of us liberals who dont wipe your a$$es off the face of the planet :D

Apparently, like so many other CBS stories, they never checked the facts like listening to the actual eyewitnesses ofJFKs assassination on the Mark Lane interviews recorded within a year after that event.

The govt loves to throw bull [excrement] at 'mericans who slop it up like pigs at a trough.

Who cares?? Plant him and get back to what is important. Stopping obama.

how about stopping all republicans, tea baggers, phony christians from destroying

america and getting all those azzholes out of political office everywhere???????????

why wouldn't any real american celebrate the death of a communist terrorist? how were they celebrating, anyway? got a link?

communists?????? That would be republicans and the walton family

building manufacturing and wal mart stores in communist china, correct??

Just like when the cia - military industrialists - and republicans murdered

JFK, MLK, and RFK, southerners are now celebrating the death of mandela.

If you are a racist, azzhole, republican, who loves slavery, you must be having

one hell of a party now.

Grow up!

Who cares?? Plant him and get back to what is important. Stopping obama.

how about stopping all republicans, tea baggers, phony christians from destroying

america and getting all those azzholes out of political office everywhere???????????

why wouldn't any real american celebrate the death of a communist terrorist? how were they celebrating, anyway? got a link?

communists?????? That would be republicans and the walton family

building manufacturing and wal mart stores in communist china, correct??

mandela was a member of the communist party. you idolize him. does that make you a republican?

Go on, shake your racist head. It's all you can do when presented with the facts. Or cry racism...or just cry.

They were giving out brains, you thought they said trains, and you said nah, I got me a train already, daddy give me one for kristmas

Good Lord, that was a sad sad weak cut down...I usually get a good laugh out of cut downs but that was pitiful.

Keep trying, I know your complete ineptness makes you uncomfortable, but being a white bigoted male you should be used to the feeling by now

mandela was a member of the communist party. you idolize him. does that make you a republican?

If I consider true communism rather than the walton family communists perverting the

US republican politicians to help them bring their cheap worthless chinese crap to America,

or nazis, or al qaeda, or republicans like dick head cheney,

logically, I really think the other forms of govt and people helping each other are preferable to

republicans or selfish azzholes like communists on wall street, in banks, insurance companies,

oil companies, the MI complex, the rich bribing politicians to let them pay no taxes.

Capitalism is only good in its purest form such as without bribery and without greed and without

harming workers such as letting them buy into the company and have a voice through unions.

It is inevitable that if rich azzholes and large corporations continue in their greed and selfishness that

this country will collapse into anarchy the same way the romans, the russians, the french did.

Mandela loved Fidel Castro....and do you know Mandela was imprisoned for 23 acts of terrorism? Do you know he was offered a release for simply denouncing terrorism but refused? Do you know Mandela's wife Winnie murdered whites by having their hands bound behind them, a rubber tire hung round their neck and filled with gasoline and lit? And YOU people support this?? To HELL with Mandela, burn in hell. P.s. I'm not southern or white.

Winnie Mandela personally committed murder by necklacing?

Prove it.

Haha...

Willy..

In the real world no one gave a fùck about mandela when he was alive... let alone dead. This is just more gibberish spewed by a lonely person...

Now think to yourself how many black people you know and actually talk to...

Don't lie to yourself because we all know you sit at the computer all day and everyday.