Y'all Are Running Off New Posters

Misty

I just got done reading a PM from a new member who said that he won't be back again, because of the way he was treated here, and I don't blame him.

In case you guys haven't noticed, this place has been a ghost town lately.

One might think that you would welcome new members, instead of piling on and gang banging them.

I guess y'all don't care about this forum as much as you profess to do.

It might be a better idea to be a little more welcoming to new people and wait a while before you jump on them.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misty, they aren't here to have rational conversation. They're here to bolster each other's biases and bigotry, and to use the freedom of anonymity to say things to people they disagree with that they'd pee in their pants at the thought of saying to them in person. I went to a rightie forum once that was festooned with eagles and flags and guns. I asked them a couple of questions -- and they were straight "could you tell me why you see such-and-such this way" questions, no attacks, because I really wanted to try to understand their mindset. Well, the thought that there was someone there who didn't agree with them (or why would they be questioned about their views?) brought out a murderous hatred that I don't believe I've even seen here. It wasn't just infantile name-calling like you see here, but something like "People like you should be strung up and gutted." For asking them to educate me about why they believed certain things.

I just got done reading a PM from a new member who said that he won't be back again, because of the way he was treated here, and I don't blame him.

One might think that you would welcome new members, instead of piling on and gang banging them.

It might be a better idea to be a little more welcoming to new people and wait a while before you jump on them.

Crocodile Tears!

From day one the libs attacked me but I didn't go crying to mommy.

Misty, they aren't here to have rational conversation. They're here to bolster each other's biases and bigotry, and to use the freedom of anonymity to say things to people they disagree with that they'd pee in their pants at the thought of saying those things to anyone in person.

Speak for yourself..

Misty, they aren't here to have rational conversation. They're here to bolster each other's biases and bigotry, and to use the freedom of anonymity to say things to people they disagree with that they'd pee in their pants at the thought of saying those things to anyone in person.

LisaB, they aren't here to have rational conversation. They're here to bolster each other's biases and bigotry, and to use the freedom of anonymity to say things to people they disagree with that they'd pee in their pants at the thought of saying those things to anyone in person.

Did you just chase away another newbie?

this place has always been rude and obnoxious. from both sides, i might add. that was always its charm. this place has nothing to

gain by being wishy-washy nice. if this place falls? well....we know why it fell. and it sure as hell had nothing to do people here being rude.

I won't live forever...so I'm only posting two of your comments

"The Teabagger candidate"

"Hey Jackhole"

Btw the forum.is dead because it has been buggy and not working.

I, myself, went to another forum as this was down to converse in much of the same trivial.... matters as I do here. But unlike so many here I have loyalty to the forum that broke my cherry....

Only reason we still have the bases we still do is because of the nhb portion.

Lisa is probably the nicest sweetest person in real life here , and she is most likely the person most offended here. She hasn't tucked her tail and ran.

I read the camp guy post in the water cooler room... if he is the one who pmed you .. you should really read some of his posts....

You gotta think tho... no major election is going on at this moment so politicking isn't the first thing Googled ...

Little hawk , chickie, Karl are among the few most entertaining posters who in which are banned..

Not saying the reason they are banned isn't a good one idk but I'm just saying...

I hope it survives the forum that is .. I really do but scolding posters in the nhb department isn't going to help....

Where the hell is cp and edge ... they have a love child???

Btw the forum.is dead because it has been buggy and not working.

I, myself, went to another forum as this was down to converse in much of the same trivial.... matters as I do here. But unlike so many here I have loyalty to the forum that broke my cherry....

Only reason we still have the bases we still do is because of the nhb portion.

Lisa is probably the nicest sweetest person in real life here , and she is most likely the person most offended here. She hasn't tucked her tail and ran.

I read the camp guy post in the water cooler room... if he is the one who pmed you .. you should really read some of his posts....

You gotta think tho... no major election is going on at this moment so politicking isn't the first thing Googled ...

Little hawk , chickie, Karl are among the few most entertaining posters who in which are banned..

Not saying the reason they are banned isn't a good one idk but I'm just saying...

I hope it survives the forum that is .. I really do but scolding posters in the nhb department isn't going to help....

Where the hell is cp and edge ... they have a love child???

"Btw the forum.is dead because it has been buggy and not working."

Bingo!

I got attacked from day one because I'm conservative.

So I've returned the favor many times.

The person who PMed Misty is likely on her side of politics.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Misty starting such a thread after the libs here ripped into me and other conservatives.

If someone is new and gets hazed a little and cannot take it from a online source, I feel, very very sorry for him/her...anyone who has started a new job, in the military, participated in a sport, moved to a new abode, etc., and hasn't been tested by others is really living in a comfort zone bubble..and I really question especially a man, if he has a pair or not...this is the way of things that has been going on with people since the beginning of man and don't say women don't do it either, with their mouths they're constantly blabbering about this and that person in fact I was "forced" to watch with my kid a video on bullying, it got into the bullying girls and it really opened my eyes to see how cruel they were with the games they play on others.

My first thread was on earned income and if you don't pay anything in on the federal level should you be able to vote.

This was back when we still had die hard liberals... you think they didn't try to rape me?

Btw I never new all southerners were racist until I started commenting on here...

Now I know we are genetically wired to hate black people.

It's what happens when tea party gets control of a board called "Liberal Forum"

I was going to make a thread from this, but this is as good a place as creating one of my own. Soks are new posters as well as a few new posters.

Since I don't care between the two, here is a question of honesty that will scare anyone being dishonest with themselves.

Which is larger than life?

A, becoming good enough to survive anything living throughs at your individual position.

B. Saving Humanity as eveyone else defines it, or you get everyone else to save honoring you for getting them to get it done.

C. What is humanity? Genetic continuation or creating a world stage where no lifetime knows themselves completely?

Now what is a greater good than teaching everyone answer A.? Doesn't that establish fairness within unequal talents where talents can be channelled to do different tasks that work in harmony to making life easier to adapt to the Eternity of now being eternally here all the time?

This idea of freedom, what is every body seeking to be free from? Adapt or become extinct because this moment doesn't go anywhyere andeveything adapting within it must do it individually or what gets done in denial destroys everything built with theory and theology leaing self deception every generation of another ancestor passing through this atmosphere saving hyperbole to mean more than adapt or become extinct equally applied to everything universally here, inorganic or organic compounding in the same instant using the sale content that is molecular migration of a self contained periodic table of molecular elements constantly present and never the same added details twice.

It does produce the God and Karma Principals that would appear as life after death. Just lifetimes are inverse proportions of the previous generators of lifetimes, ancestry. It is specific regardless how random it seems.

Now doesn't go anywhere and everything here never is the same added details twice in configured form as conceived and compounding.

That simple, yet humanity will never admit it because character matters and instincts are academically dumb by spiritual meaning of vocabulary standards of measuring how many fools save the same idea, "symbolism over substance rules mind over matter."

Misty, they aren't here to have rational conversation. They're here to bolster each other's biases and bigotry, and to use the freedom of anonymity to say things to people they disagree with that they'd pee in their pants at the thought of saying to them in person. I went to a rightie forum once that was festooned with eagles and flags and guns. I asked them a couple of questions -- and they were straight "could you tell me why you see such-and-such this way" questions, no attacks, because I really wanted to try to understand their mindset. Well, the thought that there was someone there who didn't agree with them (or why would they be questioned about their views?) brought out a murderous hatred that I don't believe I've even seen here. It wasn't just infantile name-calling like you see here, but something like "People like you should be strung up and gutted." For asking them to educate me about why they believed certain things.

Here - as with most forums nowadays - if you don't agree with the tea party, you are a troll.

For a "Liberal" forum, this seems rather odd.

I'm fairly new here and I've never felt unwelcome. I've even come to cherish many of the regular posters on here, even some of those who make personal attacks on me & sometimes use abusive language. I find some of it nasty & crude but I always hope by not getting into the mud with them and sticking to the high road some may decide to be the better forum member they know they can be if they but choose to. I know that won't work with everyone all the time, but I think I've seen some step up to the plate and be more civil in their interactions with me already.

Here - as with most forums nowadays - if you don't agree with the tea party, you are a troll.

For a "Liberal" forum, this seems rather odd.

typecasting syllogism. simple tool of psychological class warfare within symbolism over substance tyranny that states mind your language because your sole existence doesn't matter to those controlling the conversation.

Or to simplify it, My way or the highway paved with good intentions. Welcome to Eternal Hell of Damned if you do and dmaned if you don't follow the rule of law in political theory or theological translation character counts and genders don't matter if they don't comply to becoming ignorant of what self containment is and honor what it could become when every body denies what they are from cradle to grave passing through the same atmosphere as did their entire ancestry adapting to the moment here..

I was going to make a thread from this, but this is as good a place as creating one of my own. Soks are new posters as well as a few new posters.

Since I don't care between the two, here is a question of honesty that will scare anyone being dishonest with themselves.

Which is larger than life?

A, becoming good enough to survive anything living throows at your individual position.

B. Saving Humanity as eveyone else defines it, or you get everyone else to save honoring you for getting them to get it done.

C. What is humanity? Genetic continuation or creating a world stage where no lifetime knows themselves completely?

Now what is a greater good than teaching everyone answer A.? Doesn't that establish fairness within unequal talents where talents can be channelled to do different tasks that work in harmony to making life easier to adapt to the Eternity of now being eternally here all the time?

This idea of freedom, what is every body seeking to be free from? Adapt or become extinct because this moment doesn't go anywhyere andeveything adapting within it must do it individually or what gets done in denial destroys everything built with theory and theology teaching self deception every generation of another ancestor passing through this atmosphere saving hyperbole to mean more than adapt or become extinct equally applied to everything universally here, inorganic or organic compounding in the same instant using the sale content that is molecular migration of a self contained periodic table of molecular elements constantly present and never the same added details twice.

It does produce the God and Karma Principals that would appear as life after death. Just lifetimes are inverse proportions of the previous generators of lifetimes, ancestry. It is specific regardless how random it seems.

Now doesn't go anywhere and everything here never is the same added details twice in configured form as conceived and compounding.

That simple, yet humanity will never admit it because character matters and instincts are academically dumb by spiritual meaning of vocabulary standards of measuring how many fools save the same idea, "symbolism over substance rules mind over matter."

oops Magoo, you've done it again.

The real question is..

Do we want members who are offended by posters they will never know in real life?

There is a desperate forum for the circle jerk lib mentality here...

But its rather dead and has been ever since I've been here...

As I told our children, one can follow a standard everyone else balances into or become the standard everyone follows. What is standard directly applied to every lifetime?

adapt or become extinct. Not adopt and become extinguished as a definitive character of reality. Rescue real or save incomplete conjecture. To be or not to be.....