If you thought FOX was bad

I have to admit I never listen to FOX but all the Libbies like to claim everything they say is a lie. I only listen to Progressive Radio and there's no way FOX could hang with all the lies the host of these shows spread. Today's latest lie was about a letter they claimed Walmart sent to their employees about things they could do if they were hungry or needed money. The host claimed the Walmart letter to employees said if they were hungry they should tear their chicken nuggets into tiny pieces so it would make it seem like they were getting more food, or they could just eat bread and water but just eat real slow. The host also claimed the letter said if the employee needed extra money they should sale their Christmas presents or find stuff around their house and sale the items on E-Bay or CraigsList. There was more but I had listened to my share of BS for the day and changed the station to The Howard Stern show, at least they're honest. Are Libbies so stupid and desperate that they really believe this crap?

You read the whole post and that's all you came up with, pisses you off when someone points out how Libbies lie doesn't it?

A link to what they actually said and the letter would be helpful. Or should I believe an obvious idiot who doesn't know how to spell "sell"?

Dear righties, it appears you've not heard the old saying "depends on whose goose is being cooked." During Vietnam, libs pointed out many unethical / illegal things that Nixon did, and instead of admitting to them, righties came back with "oh, every president does that!" in an attempt to make Nixon's transgressions okay in their minds. They were adhering to another old saying, "better the devil we know than the devil we don't know." Our guy might be a creep but their guy is an even worse creep.

I hope the more intelligent out there are getting the point: to imply that only the opposition's guy's hands are dirty is arrogant and ridiciulous, for even the best -- Washington, Lincoln, FDR, the three presidents historians consistently conclude have been the best -- had their flaws, and acted in ways they shouldn't have. Since no other president can live up to those three, to claim one's own president is a little lower than the angels while the opposition's president is a commie from hell is pointless.

Dear righties, it appears you've not heard the old saying "depends on whose goose is being cooked." During Vietnam, libs pointed out many unethical / illegal things that Nixon did, and instead of admitting to them, righties came back with "oh, every president does that!" in an attempt to make Nixon's transgressions okay in their minds. They were adhering to another old saying, "better the devil we know than the devil we don't know." Our guy might be a creep but their guy is an even worse creep.

I hope the more intelligent out there are getting the point: to imply that only the opposition's guy's hands are dirty is arrogant and ridiciulous, for even the best -- Washington, Lincoln, FDR, the three presidents historians consistently conclude have been the best -- had their flaws, and acted in ways they shouldn't have. Since no other president can live up to those three, to claim one's own president is a little lower than the angels while the opposition's president is a commie from hell is pointless.

"During Vietnam"

You left this part out.

Nixon inherited the Vietnam War from two Dem Administrations.

So that makes what Nixon did okay? Two or three wrongs make a right? Still defending Nixon.

Obama inherited the worst recession since the Great Depression, but would you let him off the hook for the way things are now because of that? Of course not.

Perfect example of another saying: depends on whose ox is being gored. Nixon wasn't really to blame for the stuff he did that was sufficient for even Republicans to admit he faced impeachment--he inherited it all from Kennedy and Johnson, the poor man. But Republicans' attitude toward the same situation when it's reversed, when a Democrat inherits a bad situation from a conservative? Your (real) leader, Rush Limbaugh, wasn't afraid to come out and say it: two days after Obama was first elected, Limbaugh began referring to "the Obama Recession." That's cute, since Obama had nothing to do with the recession and wouldn't even take office for another two months. Hypocrisy, even the most obvious and stinking, knows no bounds, does it.

So that makes what Nixon did okay? Two or three wrongs make a right? Still defending Nixon.

Obama inherited the worst recession since the Great Depression, but would you let him off the hook for the way things are now because of that? Of course not.

Perfect example of another saying: depends on whose ox is being gored. Nixon wasn't really to blame for the stuff he did that was sufficient for even Republicans to admit he faced impeachment--he inherited it all from Kennedy and Johnson, the poor man. But Republicans' attitude toward the same situation when it's reversed, when a Democrat inherits a bad situation from a conservative? Your (real) leader, Rush Limbaugh, wasn't afraid to come out and say it: two days after Obama was first elected, Limbaugh began referring to "the Obama Recession." That's cute, since Obama had nothing to do with the recession and wouldn't even take office for another two months. Hypocrisy, even the most obvious and stinking, knows no bounds, does it.

Just saying...you left out who started the Vietnam War. And yes...Nixon was part of the problem.

The recession started before Clinton left office.

Obama gored the country by running the debt up to $17 Trillion. It will be pushing $20 Trillion before he leaves office.

Personreal (can't get quote to work), you just implied Bush wasn't to blame for any part of the recession because it started before Clinton left office. Did it get worse under Bush? Yes. Was that Bush's fault? Did he singlehandedly cause it to get worse? Of course not. Many things contributed to it.

But do you give the same latitude to Obama? No. Cons don't want to hear that Obama inherited the recession, or, when they do admit it, he's still to blame because it got worse under him. When you inherit a bad economy, and its causes are making it worse at an accelerating rate, a new president stepping in isn't going to magically stop it. He doesn't have the power. But, to nobody's surprise, three months into Obama's presidency Republicans were yipping that he hadn't stopped what took eight years to really get going. Did they really expect him to? H*ll no. Before he had even taken office GOP leaders pledged they would do all they could to deliberately and methodically derail his presidency, and this three-month complaint was just part of that. How can anyone call himself a patriot and applaud such a destructive policy by a whole party?

A link to what they actually said and the letter would be helpful. Or should I believe an obvious idiot who doesn't know how to spell "sell"?

Dipshit it was on a radio show and I don't give a rat's a55 what you believe they said it not me, I'm just pointing out the left lies just as much as the right does to stir up a crowd. The word wasn't spelled wrong it was used in the wrong context dumba55. My strong point was never writing I'm more of a math guy so get over it twinkletoes.

I think the point is you guys keep going back to Nixxon. LMAO! Let it go. He was a dirtball a long time ago. Now lets move on.

Personreal (can't get quote to work), you just implied Bush wasn't to blame for any part of the recession because it started before Clinton left office. Did it get worse under Bush? Yes. Was that Bush's fault? Did he singlehandedly cause it to get worse? Of course not. Many things contributed to it.

But do you give the same latitude to Obama? No. Cons don't want to hear that Obama inherited the recession, or, when they do admit it, he's still to blame because it got worse under him. When you inherit a bad economy, and its causes are making it worse at an accelerating rate, a new president stepping in isn't going to magically stop it. He doesn't have the power. But, to nobody's surprise, three months into Obama's presidency Republicans were yipping that he hadn't stopped what took eight years to really get going. Did they really expect him to? H*ll no. Before he had even taken office GOP leaders pledged they would do all they could to deliberately and methodically derail his presidency, and this three-month complaint was just part of that. How can anyone call himself a patriot and applaud such a destructive policy by a whole party?

Real Cons don't give Bush lattitude either. Bush spending is what spawned the Tea party , but Obama spending is what made them a factor.

5 years into the incompetents presidency we still hear whose fault it is. It is every person, political party, religion, philosophy, belief, idea and anything else the human mind can imagine. That is where the fault lies. The one person in all of humanity who has no fault is obama. Delusional libs cannot see that the fault lies with the liar himself. As the election gets closer more and more dems are going to peel off from obama. Of course they are racist dems. The entire GOP must be racist. Obama is falling like a rock in water. Everyone who takes a poll and goes against obama must be a racist. The word obamacare is racist. The incompetent know nothing will get to the bottom of it. It was a movie. You can keep your doctor period. 3 more years of pain.

Real Cons don't give Bush lattitude either. Bush spending is what spawned the Tea party , but Obama spending is what made them a factor.

Never met one, dont recall A single word or complaint while Bush spent us into oblivion with two wars while cutting taxes, and i was very active on the internet at the time and listened to all the same shows i do now

dont recall any, other than oddly enough Ron Paul, who I despise, and maybe Pat Buchanan, maybe.

But everybody else INCLUDING CHENEY WHO SAID DEFICITS DONT MATTER, was silent

Never met one, dont recall A single word or complaint while Bush spent us into oblivion with two wars while cutting taxes, and i was very active on the internet at the time and listened to all the same shows i do now

dont recall any, other than oddly enough Ron Paul, who I despise, and maybe Pat Buchanan, maybe.

But everybody else INCLUDING CHENEY WHO SAID DEFICITS DONT MATTER, was silent

You never met one so they didnt exist. And if Bush spent us into oblivion then what the hell is this guy doing?

You do this every fucking day on this forum. Just die, cunt.

Dip[excrement] it was on a radio show and I don't give a rat's a55 what you believe they said it not me, I'm just pointing out the left lies just as much as the right does to stir up a crowd. The word wasn't spelled wrong it was used in the wrong context dumba55. My strong point was never writing I'm more of a math guy so get over it twinkletoes.

why arent you coming back to a thread you started?

we have a word for this where I come from

BTW, all human beings lie, for every lie a liberal tells, a righty tells 3 thousand, maybe more.

When a liberal lies it is usually about not admitting they watch American Idol or something like that, NEVER about something important.