Do you Enjoy Calling out the lies of Obama and Bashing him!

I really enjoy bashing obama and libs over thier lying! They only know how to lie and repeat the liberal talking points which are all lies. Democrats and obama scream racism over everything which is a sign of thier complete racist views!

They are all Nasty vile Sodomites on the Left!!!

what say you?

Bush lied us into war that killed and disabled thousands. You cheered. You're a pig and your posts prove that ignorant racism is what makes you tick. You are a dying breed of stink. Thank God!

your a filthy cum drinking sodomite! I damn thee to Hell!

Bush lied us into war that killed and disabled thousands. You cheered. You're a pig and your posts prove that ignorant racism is what makes you tick. You are a dying breed of stink. Thank God!

And the dimicrats voted for that war, and barry promised he would end it immediately upon being elected and didn't. You're a dumbass.

And the dimicrats voted for that war, and barry promised he would end it immediately upon being elected and didn't. You're a dumbass.

Actually only 40% caved under huge pressure for war. You were likely all choked up watching that great start to the Iraq War. Aaawwwww! PS 97% of repubs voted for that mess. You must be so proud.

I enjoyed each and every muslim killed during these wars!!!!!

I know you do, and the thousands of dead and seriously disabled Americans is worth the price in your mind. Not to mention the trillions of dollars it's adding to our national debt. In your mind, war doesn't need to accomplish anything except to kill people not like you.

Ask Obama about being responsible for 70% of all American deaths in Afghan and you cheer their deaths! Troll!

Actually no I don't. This is why people like me were sick to our stomachs when people like you were putting yellow ribbon magnets on your cars and singing patriotic country songs with a tear in your eye. We knew at the time that the war was easy to start, but almost impossible to end. We were screaming it from the roof tops, but you were too busy watching Fox News and the "Mission Accomplished". Wasn't that cool?!? We warned you idiots. You didn't listen. You still don't get it.

Actually no I don't. This is why people like me were sick to our stomachs when people like you were putting yellow ribbon magnets on your cars and singing patriotic country songs with a tear in your eye. We knew at the time that the war was easy to start, but almost impossible to end. We were screaming it from the roof tops, but you were too busy watching Fox News and the "Mission Accomplished". Wasn't that cool?!? We warned you idiots. You didn't listen. You still don't get it.

The "Mission Accomplished" banner was about the aircraft carrier completing it's particular mission.

Was Bush perfect? No, of coarse not. There's never been a perfect president and never will be.

But you should at least do enough DD to post what happened accurately.

"Bush Never Said “Mission Accomplished” "

From: CSIS Center for Strategic & International Studies ~ Strategic Insights and Bipartisan Policy Solutions

"So how did the belief that he declared “mission accomplished” become so deeply embedded in the public consciousness? The reason is that the ship’s crew, in collusion with White House staff, had strung a large banner bearing the words “mission accomplished” behind the spot where Bush was due to speak. The banner was seen on TV throughout the president’s speech. But Bush himself knew nothing about the decision to display the banner, and certainly did not approve it."

http://csis.org/blog/bush-never-said-%E2%80%9Cmission-accomplished%E2%80%9D

We warned you idiots about ObamaCare. You didn't listen.

Now people's lives are being damaged.

I'm calling bullcrap. The white house knew but Bush was clueless? are u serious??? Are you old enough to remember the event? I watched it live and almost puked. He came out all tough with his bomber jacket on. wingnuts completely soiled themselves over the event. I saw it with my own eyes and it was one of the sickest moments in US history. BTW, I think Obamacare is going to be good for this country with:

• my kids on until 26
  • folks not getting kicked off coverage when they get really sick
  • folks with conditions getting coverage
  • millions getting affordable care for the first time
  • the wealthiest among us paying for a big part of it through capital gains. This is the group that has done the best. And yes, I pay capital gains and have done pretty well, but it will strengthen our country. I'm all in.
  • preventitive care is better covered, keeping people healthier and control costs over time
  • other cost controls that are already working
  • no more crap plans that really didn't cover anything
  • asking everyone to pay their share, no more freebees at the ER
  • requiring ins. companies to pay a fair share of premiums on healthcare, what a concept, hey?
  • I'm sure there's much more if I had time to google

I know you do, and the thousands of dead and seriously disabled Americans is worth the price in your mind. Not to mention the trillions of dollars it's adding to our national debt. In your mind, war doesn't need to accomplish anything except to kill people not like you.

You are a piece of sh!t, Muslims need to be wiped out they are a plague to earth just as liberals are!! Money well spent.

This forum will be the last refuge for the obamaclones. As i knew what obama was before he was elected the first time so did the obamaclones who post here. When he said he was going to spread the wealth they heard it too. They wanted it. When he said Hope and Change they heard it. They wanted it. When he made promises of ending wars and closing gitmo they heard him. They wanted it. As dem congress people peel off from obama they will be accused of racism because obamaclones cannot give up on their man. When obama said You didn't build that the libs heard him. They agree with him. No matter what you have accomplished in your life, no matter how many people you employ, no matter how much you have given to charity, no matter how much you have built your business, you didn't build that. They heard him. They wanted it. We have reached the point now that the citizens know he is an incompetent liar. Polls have him falling like a rock. One poll said the youth want him removed. Obamacare (now a racist statement) is starting to be felt and it doesn't feel good. Not here. Here they still blame Bush, GOP, insurance co's, greedy wall st, major banks and everything on the planet except obama. The idealistic youth and the blacks believed all of this and now obama is sticking it to them. Of course the rich are getting richer. Fed policy of pumping billions into the market is making them richer. Good for them. Here though it is the same old same old. The blame game here. No hope chump change is what the incompetent gave them and they will stick with him as the ship goes down. 3 more years of pain.

I really enjoy bashing obama and libs over thier lying! They only know how to lie and repeat the liberal talking points which are all lies. Democrats and obama scream racism over everything which is a sign of thier complete racist views!

what say you?

I really wish you would get permission from your parents before you attempt to communicate on the internet, maybe you should start here

http://www.thewiggles.com/

Once you have learned to get along with people your own age, you can come back and try us.

obama looks and smells like shyt, he is a damn liar

I really wish you would get permission from your parents before you attempt to communicate on the internet, maybe you should start here

http://www.thewiggles.com/

Once you have learned to get along with people your own age, you can come back and try us.

I really wish you would go back to your corner and earn your dope money and leave the posting to the grownups!!!

obama looks and smells like shyt, he is a damn liar

I really wish you would go back to your corner and earn your dope money and leave the posting to the grownups!!!

No? Dont like The Wiggles, sonny...how about this

http://disneyjunior.com/mickey-mouse-clubhouse

BTW, without liberals, you would be homeless.

No? Dont like The Wiggles, sonny...how about this

http://disneyjunior.com/mickey-mouse-clubhouse

BTW, without liberals, you would be homeless.

without conservatives earning money for taxes, and growing your food you would starve, liberals are useless people who should be wiped off the earth

go suck some n!ggers

what say you?

No I don't enjoy it at all. I didn't enjoy it with Bush either. It's too serious for enjoyment. This is real. This is a juvinile post.

talking about bush and repukicon talking points.

All of the news media is nothing but a bunch of republican

echo chambers, even CNN and moron joe and msnbc which pretends

to be impartial.

Forget faux news and all their faux channels. They are all a

bunch of neo cons hating the president and giving up constant LYING

and hatred of blacks and hard working American workers.

You have to be one stupid muther fucker to vote for any repuke if you

are working for a paycheck.

what say you?

The Left...trying to take our guns on a false premise.

Star Parker, a Black American. Be careful libs or you will be a racist!

"The progressive front, Organizing for Action, is calling on liberals to infiltrate communities and setup events that "pay tribute" to the victims of the Sandy Hook elementary shootings by demanding gun control.

When progressives first tried to take away our right to bear arms after the Sandy Hook tragedy, I gathered black pastors to speak out against gun control.

At that event, I said, never again will we allow a government to enslave us. And I meant it!

Our founding fathers knew that a government that doesn't trust its citizens with guns is a government that cannot be trusted.

Now, about that figure: 50 percent.

Over 50 percent of our nations' murders are committed by blacks on other blacks. These are young men whose lives are out of control!

Let's break down that figure:

African Americans make up 13 percent of the population.

Men make up about half of that population, and young men make up an even smaller percentage of that figure. So consider, a tiny percentage of our nation is committing half of our country's murders.

And we're supposed to believe this is because Americans are allowed to own guns?"