Anyone else hear Rush run into the wall of hyperbole at 2:15 pm today.

He was complaining with the help of a caller. Their beef was with liberals and the media who think looks shouldn't be a deciding factor when voting for a woman. They think it should. They thought it was insane to only look at someone's positions and not take into consideration how good looking they are. Go Palin! lol

He was complaining with the help of a caller. Their beef was with liberals and the media who think looks shouldn't be a deciding factor when voting for a woman. They think it should. They thought it was insane to only look at someone's positions and not take into consideration how good looking they are. Go Palin! lol

Rush always gives us something to talk about as we continue to wait for HOPE and CHANGE to kick in!

He and the caller could not talk about anything else. Hope and changes expected from where dublu? Certainly not the Wolf in Bambis clothes Palin. Really!

His mouth ran to the point he is now destroying everything he talked about since noon.

He believes on Wednesday what happened on Monday, no matter what happened on Tuesday to change Monday.

That wasn't going on at 2:15, that was during the first 2 hours what you are discussing about looking at attractive women. 2:15 he started with capitalism within capitolized ideology being filtered through institutional diversity of staging reality and which faction of societal evolution was most signifcant to making America the exception to honoring symbolism over substance.

Catholic church benefiting its mind over matter with symbolism over substance education saving societal evolution's establishing character performance rights at the expense of genders knowing what they are existing for, for real, not reality's sake having them deny self containment being now all the time.

One atmosphere and one lifetime each for the time ancestors pass through existing presently never the same adding details twice... Where is that ernegy coming from? Not hypothetically either?

The knowhow is in the language, but not as defined to preserve notions of global domination of national identities..

He doesn't know about the physical absolutes in plain sight he isn't accepting.

You show no evidence either. you spout about accepting physical absolutes and turn around and stay in character of social justification.

You show no evidence either. you spout about accepting physical absolutes and turn around and stay in character of social justification.

I never claimed to know what the hell you were talking about, and am still trying to get a straight answer from you about one of those physical absolutes in plain sight that I am not accepting.

I wasn't claiming that was on at 2:15. I only listen on my way to and from lunch when I'm in the mood for a good laugh. I hear about 20 minutes if I'm not in the mood for country or clasic rock.

See how incomplete makes character roles look like fools, Happens to me all the time. Now why didn't you say you weren't listening at 2:15 instead of making comments to what you heard between noon and 2?

Remember I said at 2:15 everything he was talking about discredited everything he said prior 2 hours being accurate. In other words he sucked the audience in and then dropped misdirection one them when they least expected it. Typical entrepreneur.

Playing politics. discredit the opposition by any means. I use one means to discredit reality on all stages of educated denial. That makes me an equal opportunity annoyer, because my focal point is the center of now being eternally here as this moment nothing real remains the same adding details twice.

Now why wait for change when life is a constant adapt or become extinct in molecular migration self contained as this planet isolated to this universal self maintaining position creating every individual result existing presently?