Why Libs Hate Football

Football is beloved by white, conservative men, like Rush Limbaugh

Too many white athletes excel at it

The scantily-clad female cheerleaders are ogled--probably by white men

During a game, any game, there is no mention of gay marriage

During another game, any other game, there is no mention of the feminist sacrament of abortion

There is no quota system in football

During every game, there is no mention of The Idiot With The Teleprompter from Chicago

Unlike life in Liberalville, in football, real accomplishment is rewarded

Every game easily refutes Liberal Orthodoxy's claim that men and women are alike

"Might makes right"--a liberal specter--is constantly on display

Football is the dumbest sport. You bash your head in and at the end of your career you are jacked up for life. Friking moronic sport. That being said, I love my Seahawks. :P It's ok cuz I'm not getting my head bashed in.

My biggest complain about football is waiting forever for refs to stop talking and get the game going again. We want to watch the teams, not old guys in black and white striped shirts.

I'm liberal and love football. And I'm curious why you bring the race card into this? Football is enjoyed by all people.

Ma'am, I mention race because libs inject the subject into every discussion or else employ it as the basis for their decision-making.

Ma'am, I mention race because libs inject the subject into every discussion or else employ it as the basis for their decision-making.

Not really, where did you get that conjecture? And I'm guessing ma'am is a jab at me being a liberal

Football is the dumbest sport. You bash your head in and at the end of your career you are jacked up for life. Friking moronic sport. That being said, I love my Seahawks. :P It's ok cuz I'm not getting my head bashed in.

My biggest complain about football is waiting forever for refs to stop talking and get the game going again. We want to watch the teams, not old guys in black and white striped shirts.

You're a Seahawks fan? Maybe your head was already bashed in earlier in life.

Not really, where did you get that conjecture? And I'm guessing ma'am is a jab at me being a liberal

Libs have always disliked football. The reasons in my op illustrate their long-term disgust. However, it's not until the so-called concussion scandals that they've found a way to finally dismantle its prominence in American culture.

Calling you ma'am was not a jab but a stab at your gender-bending text.

You're a Seahawks fan? Maybe your head was already bashed in earlier in life.

Born and raised in Washington. Been a fan since day one.

I will say that as good as a season we are having, the Seaweeds will choke at the end. Washington teams almost always choke. I'm already prepared for the choke. LOL!

Libs have always disliked football. The reasons in my op illustrate their long-term disgust. However, it's not until the so-called concussion scandals that they've found a way to finally dismantle its prominence in American culture.

Calling you ma'am was not a jab but a stab at your gender-bending text.

Can you prove that we've always disliked football? My friend, your arguments are invalid unless you have proof. And even if they are valid, they are poor ones.

Can you prove that we've always disliked football? My friend, your arguments are invalid unless you have proof. And even if they are valid, they are poor ones.

My proofs would be deemed "poor ones"? According to whose evaluation? Yours?

Born and raised in Washington. Been a fan since day one.

I will say that as good as a season we are having, the Seaweeds will choke at the end. Washington teams almost always choke. I'm already prepared for the choke. LOL!

I think you're on to something. Maybe the Seahawks need to change their image.

My proofs would be deemed "poor ones"? According to whose evaluation? Yours?

I think you're on to something. Maybe the Seahawks need to change their image.

I think you got it wrong. Most liberals are very conservative in their personal life. This is why they can enjoy football. They are very liberal when it comes to everyone else and everyone elses money. They love wealth redistribution as long as it isn't their money that is redistributed. Why do you think it is these rich liberal politicians love to raise taxes and spread the wealth? They do it because it doesn't affect them. They live off their investments so a tax hike doesn't affect them. It affects earnings, not wealth.

Libs have always disliked football.

What a ridiculous thread. You're out of your mind.

My husband is a Liberal (mostly) and he watches football all the time, and so do most of the other Libs I know.

During another game, any other game, there is no mention of the feminist sacrament of abortion

During every game, there is no mention of The Idiot With The Teleprompter from Chicago

Every game easily refutes Liberal Orthodoxy's claim that men and women are alike

I say they hate football because they are pansy ass faggots. Personally I can not stand any sport, (I am very unathletic always have been) but I do not fault the people that do like em. I must admit, I watch sports sometimes, but trust an believe I ain't paying attention to the game, just the sexy ass players in their sexy ass uniforms.

Liberals hate Football? I'll need to mark that down, 'learn to hate your favorite sport.'

"

Liberals hate football..? Unbeliveable what the wingnutz come up with...lol..! hannity, o'riley, beck or limbaugh must have recently mentioned this. Whatever they say is usually parroted here the next day by their loyal Cuckoos.

I think you got it wrong. Most liberals are very conservative in their personal life. This is why they can enjoy football. They are very liberal when it comes to everyone else and everyone elses money. They love wealth redistribution as long as it isn't their money that is redistributed. Why do you think it is these rich liberal politicians love to raise taxes and spread the wealth? They do it because it doesn't affect them. They live off their investments so a tax hike doesn't affect them. It affects earnings, not wealth.

idiot

Wealth redistribution :D oh god, maybe the stupidest comment ever!

You really have no clue where you are, what created your existence, do you?

Liberals hate football?

Jesus, you people get stupider everyday

idiot

Wealth redistribution :D oh god, maybe the stupidest comment ever!

You really have no clue where you are, what created your existence, do you?

Liberals hate football?

Jesus, you people get stupider everyday

liberals only love sodomy