Today marks my 22nd year Anniversary of leaving a Cult! Freedom&#

Some of you already know I was in a cult, but looking back at that cold dreary day 22 years exactly today...I came a long way and almost lost my life and soul.

I was born into this very heavily numbered Cult and well known Cult that I thought was just a normal way for any kid to grow up. We were placed in front of a screen that was the center piece of worship in the biggest room in the house. the living room. We were brainwashed with many hours with repetitive themes from CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, etc.,,, the Cult was known as the TV Truther Cult which still presides as the biggest Cult entity in America to this day and existed way long before Moonies, Hippies, Birthers, Jim Jones, Truthers, Conspiracy Theorists, etc.,

I'm a Survivor and a 'Get out' Cult Counselor...if anyone is in this Cult and you need help being deprogrammed, we can have online classes.

Remember,,it's not to late! And yes, watching NFL football means your part of the cult also, no exceptions! This cult has killed millions who have followed/worhsipped it.

Isn't it ironic that you'd call TV a cult and then post a youtube link against it?

Where is that link? You seem a little upset about me criticizing a Cult that wanted my soul and body, I remember also you getting upset that I labeled something a Terrorist incident but you disagreed cuz the Tv didn't say so....let me help you excape the Cult, I can deprogram and I uderstand how you think and feel, I was just like you. Lucy = TvTruther.

Some of you already know I was in a cult, but looking back at that cold dreary day 22 years exactly today...I came a long way and almost lost my life and soul.

I was born into this very heavily numbered Cult and well known Cult that I thought was just a normal way for any kid to grow up. We were placed in front of a screen that was the center piece of worship in the biggest room in the house. the living room. We were brainwashed with many hours with repetitive themes from CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, etc.,,, the Cult was known as the TV Truther Cult which still presides as the biggest Cult entity in America to this day and existed way long before Moonies, Hippies, Birthers, Jim Jones, Truthers, Conspiracy Theorists, etc.,

I'm a Survivor and a 'Get out' Cult Counselor...if anyone is in this Cult and you need help being deprogrammed, we can have online classes.

Remember,,it's not to late! And yes, watching NFL football means your part of the cult also, no exceptions! This cult has killed millions who have followed/worhsipped it.

Jehovah Witness? Roman Catholic? Taoist? Maoist? Peagan? Or was it political cult, not a spiritual one.

You edited it out lol ..

Yup...that's what the edit feature is for...LOL....ask David R to turn it off it doesn't work in favor.....LOL

Jehovah Witness? Roman Catholic? Taoist? Maoist? Peagan? Or was it political cult, not a spiritual one.

Excellent question, it was a combo of both. My Merriam Webster's Unabridged tells me Communism is a religion.

Yup...that's what the edit feature is for...LOL....ask David R to turn it off it doesn't work in favor.....LOL

Excellent question, it was a combo of both. My Merriam Webster's Unabridged tells me Communism is a religion.

Scientology. L Ron Hubbard.

Dynetics.

Have you seen the new version, "The church of NOW' that is out to replace Scientology..

Why do cults exist whether morons believing in crap in a 2000 year old books of B S,

or republicans telling tworking class morons how bad unions, their fellow workers,

democrats are or other kinds of crap spewed from neo cons trying to "conserve"

the wealth of the one percent??????

In two words, "republicans' stupidity."

Why do cults exist whether morons believing in crap in a 2000 year old books of B S,

or republicans telling tworking class morons how bad unions, their fellow workers,

democrats are or other kinds of crap spewed from neo cons trying to "conserve"

the wealth of the one percent??????

In two words, "republicans' stupidity."

I would say the two words are "saving humanity".

Humanity is just a term that describes the attempts to rule life by those that wish they were larger than one lifetime. Misery loves company and cannot stand those comfortable being themselves.