I've come a long way from where I began. Thanks liberals.

Two honest questions to all Liberals, or should I mean, who think of themselves as being Liberal. Why do you feel, believe, and/or reason that Robin-hood was a righteous man? Is my equating the modern day Liberal/Progressive/Democrat/Leftist politicians with Robin-hood not accurate?

Note: I am not looking for any responses from Conservatives that try to explain another person’s behavior in a bad way. I will look for any Conservative response that looks at that person in the best possible light.

Note: Progressives/Democrats/Leftists are also welcome to respond. Keep in mind I only have the capacity to have a conversation with one person at a time. Doesn’t mean you cannot listen in. In fact it doesn’t mean you cannot respond, because I can choose to ignore you; but you may spark a conversation with someone else.

Note: The conversation I am looking for will be slow. Having more than one thing to do in my life, it may take some time to think and time to type my feedback and questions. So I am looking for someone with a great deal of patience.

Last Note: If at anytime you should feel like I am trying to change you to my way of thinking, let me know; because that means the conversation is not honest on my part like I said I wanted.

What was civilization like at the historical time of Robin Hood?

He existed before a middle class distinction was added to societal evolution. He robbed from the ruling elites and gave to the ruled taxed into poverty by rule of law the elites were above and their subjects had no other choice, but to obey their commanding demands or face public execution by torture, beheaded, or hung..

Doesn't change the fact he stole.

HA HA HA HA HA HA. You must be in politics as a lawyer or professor in philosophy?

when the rule of law confiscates what indiviiduals do, then exempt themselves from the same laws those subject to interpretation cannot challenge in court or the courtroom of public opinion making(cyberspace being the new wave tech) social justification rules life, not adapt or become extinct.

Forget where you are and those within that collective write their own demise as law of the land. What time is it in the atmosphere everywhere currently existing as individual total sum results never the same added details twice using the same content all the time?

Is there any meaning to this post?

Know the difference between means to an end game and meaning of the intentions to greater good scenarios leaving the authors of what if in charge of societal evolution.

I've come a long way from where I began.

Not if you've only been making right turns, rightturnsonly. You've actually just been going in circles. Like most of the rightwingnuts in this country. But of course, you're way too confused, delusional and stupid to notice that.

Not if you've only been making right turns, rightturnsonly. You've actually just been going in circles. Like most of the rightwingnuts in this country. But of course, you're way too confused, delusional and stupid to notice that.

Wow, one winged birds of ideology only fly in left turns only, action and reaction moving societal evolution in the same direction, orchestrated chaos on parade.

By going in circles, at least I know where I am going to wind up. You guys don't have a clue, nor do you want a clue to where your ideas will lead us. A reckless character trait that was behind the push for a no look vote on the Somebody Else Can Afford it Healthcare Act.

HA HA HA HA HA HA. You must be in politics as a lawyer or professor in philosophy?

when the rule of law confiscates what indiviiduals do, then exempt themselves from the same laws those subject to interpretation cannot challenge in court or the courtroom of public opinion making(cyberspace being the new wave tech) social justification rules life, not adapt or become extinct.

Forget where you are and those within that collective write their own demise as law of the land. What time is it in the atmosphere everywhere currently existing as individual total sum results never the same added details twice using the same content all the time?

Whatever you said doesn't change the fact that he stole.

You are right. People of that time where not at liberty to take care of their own needs and wants. They were subjects to someone who claimed authority over them.

What was civilization like at the historical time of Robin Hood?

He existed before a middle class distinction was added to societal evolution. He robbed from the ruling elites and gave to the ruled taxed into poverty by rule of law the elites were above and their subjects had no other choice, but to obey their commanding demands or face public execution by torture, beheaded, or hung..

"Whether or not Robin Hood really existed, one thing is for certain: The details of his life probably would have been vastly different from what is presented in movies, books and plays today."

Why have the so called modern day Robin Hoods et al. caused so much despair in the cities they have ruled for decades?

Whatever you said doesn't change the fact that he stole.

You are right. People of that time where not at liberty to take care of their own needs and wants. They were subjects to someone who claimed authority over them.

So are you talking morals, legalities or ethics in your assuption of right and wrong? I just listed 4 axioms of interpretation with each having an either or destination, now is that filling 8 diagonally opposed triangulated hemispheres of thought into one atmosphere of universal balancing or not?

Just bringing linear space time to an exponential pinpoint existence all the time? Physical absolutes are real time, hypothetical what if now isn't eternity is educated theater of the mind the vocabulary because yiour body doesn't matter ideology.

Get real or reality will destroy everythying your are passing through this moment with the educated perception you are nothing without saving humanity's rule of law.

Hope and faith are instruments of division, not unity. Institutions of spirituality and politics are enforcers of academic and economic misdirection. first, third, second, and fourth world orders. Stop playing the odds nobody knows what real is in plain sight, it is a sucker's bet.

So are you talking morals, legalities or ethics in your assuption of right and wrong? Your question assumes I am making an assumption of right and wrong. I am NOT talking legalities. Morals and ethics may make up the legality, but as we both know, what is legal is not always moral or ethical and what isn't moral or ethical is not always illegal. Hope that helps. I just listed 4 axioms of interpretation with each having an either or destination, now is that filling 8 diagonally opposed triangulated hemispheres of thought into one atmosphere of universal balancing or not? Did you?

Just bringing linear space time to an exponential pinpoint existence all the time? Did you? Physical absolutes are real time, hypothetical what if now isn't eternity is educated theater of the mind the vocabulary because yiour body doesn't matter ideology.

Get real or reality will destroy everythying your are passing through this moment with the educated perception you are nothing without saving humanity's rule of law. Do I really sound like I am trying to "save" humanity's rule of law with all the questions of authority I bring up?

Hope and faith are instruments of division, not unity. It only seems divisive to those who have neither. Like yourself for instance. Institutions of spirituality and politics are enforcers of academic and economic misdirection. first, third, second, and fourth world orders. Stop playing the odds nobody knows what real is in plain sight, it is a sucker's bet.

Still waiting for an example of one of those physical absolutes in plain sight that I am not accepting.

Still waiting for an example of one of those physical absolutes in plain sight that I am not accepting.

Using a william1444 practice of posting inside quotes that do not transfer. Questioning without suggesting how to resolve is agitating all other sides to fight against each other allowing the orchestrator of chaos to appear above it all..

Two honest questions to all Liberals, or should I mean, who think of themselves as being Liberal. Why do you feel, believe, and/or reason that Robin-hood was a righteous man? Is my equating the modern day Liberal/Progressive/Democrat/Leftist politicians with Robin-hood not accurate?

Note: I am not looking for any responses from Conservatives that try to explain another person’s behavior in a bad way. I will look for any Conservative response that looks at that person in the best possible light.

Note: Progressives/Democrats/Leftists are also welcome to respond. Keep in mind I only have the capacity to have a conversation with one person at a time. Doesn’t mean you cannot listen in. In fact it doesn’t mean you cannot respond, because I can choose to ignore you; but you may spark a conversation with someone else.

Note: The conversation I am looking for will be slow. Having more than one thing to do in my life, it may take some time to think and time to type my feedback and questions. So I am looking for someone with a great deal of patience.

Last Note: If at anytime you should feel like I am trying to change you to my way of thinking, let me know; because that means the conversation is not honest on my part like I said I wanted.

I don't think the Robin Hood thing is accurate. I can see why a lot of people believe it. It's simple, requires no thought, and is a perfect political tool to use to make your opponent look bad. I have seen this "liberals want to take money from people who've earned it and give it to people who haven't" (always implying that they don't have it because they are lazy, won't work, and could have it if only they'd just get some a-that "personal responsibility" for fewer than 10 years. Why weren't conservatives saying this 30 years ago? 50? 100? Same with "personal responsibility," "job creators," and a couple-three other phrases designed to further divide us.

Robin Hood had no authority to "tax" the rich other than that of might-makes-right. He was self-appointed.

Robin Hood had no authority to "tax" the rich other than that of might-makes-right. He was self-appointed.

So were those he took from. Stages of denial in full glory of ruling those that do not want to know what real remains in plain sight. Pths of least resistance is how energy flows even as thought.

Give an excuse to deny and one has invented a better psychological mousetrap to capture mice and men with wordplay..

Using a william1444 practice of posting inside quotes that do not transfer. Questioning without suggesting how to resolve is agitating all other sides to fight against each other allowing the orchestrator of chaos to appear above it all..

So are you talking morals, legalities or ethics in your assuption of right and wrong?

Your question assumes I am making an assumption of right and wrong. I am NOT talking legalities. Morals and ethics may make up the legality, but as we both know, what is legal is not always moral or ethical and what isn't moral or ethical is not always illegal. Hope that helps.

I just listed 4 axioms of interpretation with each having an either or destination, now is that filling 8 diagonally opposed triangulated hemispheres of thought into one atmosphere of universal balancing or not?

Did you?

Just bringing linear space time to an exponential pinpoint existence all the time?

Did you?

Physical absolutes are real time, hypothetical what if now isn't eternity is educated theater of the mind the vocabulary because yiour body doesn't matter ideology.

Get real or reality will destroy everythying your are passing through this moment with the educated perception you are nothing without saving humanity's rule of law.

Do I really sound like I am trying to "save" humanity's rule of law with all the questions of authority I bring up?

Hope and faith are instruments of division, not unity.

It only seems divisive to those who have neither. Like yourself for instance.

Institutions of spirituality and politics are enforcers of academic and economic misdirection. first, third, second, and fourth world orders. Stop playing the odds nobody knows what real is in plain sight, it is a sucker's bet.

and...

I am still waiting for an example of one of those physical absolutes in plain sight that I am not accepting.

I don't think the Robin Hood thing is accurate. I can see why a lot of people believe it. It's simple, requires no thought, and is a perfect political tool to use to make your opponent look bad. I have seen this "liberals want to take money from people who've earned it and give it to people who haven't" (always implying that they don't have it because they are lazy, won't work, and could have it if only they'd just get some a-that "personal responsibility" for fewer than 10 years. Why weren't conservatives saying this 30 years ago? I was 12 50? I wasn't alive yet. 100? I wasn't born yet. Same with "personal responsibility," "job creators," and a couple-three other phrases designed to further divide us.

Come, come. Young minds, fresh ideas. Be tolerant Lisa B.

So were those he took from. Stages of denial in full glory of ruling those that do not want to know what real remains in plain sight. Pths of least resistance is how energy flows even as thought.

Give an excuse to deny and one has invented a better psychological mousetrap to capture mice and men with wordplay..

Like this,