SEVEN members signed on LF at the noon hour? RIP!

Guess the ObamaCare-inspired computer crashes here on LiberalForum finally chased away all the LiberalForum members. What had been a (charitable) success at 15-20 members being signed on during the noon hour during the past several months has now fallen to 5-7 members during the same time period. Not much of a Liberal revolution. In short, there's nobody left to talk to!

Well I still can't quote other posts or cut and paste so it unusable this way for me.

i notice some are having problems with this. RLF said he was having problems just when using firefox. chuck! said he's having problems;

but i don't know what browser he's using. it may be something to do with the security david r's having to put up to keep from being DoS attacked

again. i use opera and it works fine. i don't know.

Yeah who knows.

Don't think it's a security issue because Chrome has more holes than IE 7 and that seems to work for some people.

At the least we should just get a heads up, like: "We are having to customize security for each browser, we will get to each but it may take X amount of time." or something.

Because right now we don't even know if this is temporary or permanent.

Time tends to creep deep down in the swamp!

I don't believe him, His 11 hour separation puts his relative time being in southeast Asia. As I always harp and get ridiculed for, it is now all the time. Cyberspace technology proves it as time zones don't make a difference other than personal perception of where they are moving by event horizons that never move from there point of marking self containment creating self evident details never duplicated in any lifetime passing through this atmosphere.

King needs to stick to bumping useless threads..

Yeah who knows.

Don't think it's a security issue because Chrome has more holes than IE 7 and that seems to work for some people.

At the least we should just get a heads up, like: "We are having to customize security for each browser, we will get to each but it may take X amount of time." or something.

Because right now we don't even know if this is temporary or permanent.

I can't figure out why it isn't working for you

It's working for me and our settings are the same

What does it do if you click quote?

I get an empty text box with no quote in it. I can type into it, but not cut and paste. I checked with Nancy and she is having the same problem. I've cleared everything - cache, cookies, etc. - with no joy.

It's a puzzlement.