RIP Nelson Mandela

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandela was a piece of shyt, i hope hes burning in the lake of fire as we speak , fk him

Why do you speak bad about a great man? Evens still, why are you saying mean things about him when he's dead? Have some respect for once,

Why do you speak bad about a great man? Evens still, why are you saying mean things about him when he's dead? Have some respect for once,

Mandela was a sorry as piece of nig trash, good riddence, should have happened 40 years ago

you know you are a bigot moron if all the world is mourning a great man and all you can do is link to the one video out of three hundred million that is negative about the great man being mourned

Great man? What did he do that was so great? How well did you know him?

I do admire him for standing up for what he believes in but a great man, no. Please tell us how the great man did as Pres. How he made his Country and his people better.

Great man? What did he do that was so great? How well did you know him?

I do admire him for standing up for what he believes in but a great man, no. Please tell us how the great man did as Pres. How he made his Country and his people better.

You appear to know nothing about anything. But, you are a rightwinger, thus not surprising.

Are you fearful that you will have to compete on an even playing field now?

Nelson Mandela changed the course of history – for South Africa and the US
The South African president, who was labeled a terrorist, became more than a historical figure; he was a transformer

You appear to know nothing about anything. But, you are a rightwinger, thus not surprising.

Are you fearful that you will have to compete on an even playing field now?

mandela reminds me of a stinky dog turd!!!! well so does obama but thats nothing new, marthas are you a jigaboo too?

I know very little about the guy... I wikied his name and read he was a advocate against racism ...

Went on to read he was president of south Africa during the nineties and the first black one ever.

If you look at south Africa today there is a lot of black on white violence in the civilian populace as well in the police force that serves south Africa.

As I put a and b together he looks as a wolf in sheep's clothing. .Maybe not the actual wolf but he is what brought the wolves to power. Or maybe reversed the roles of the sheep and wolves.... however you wanna word it racism is still a major part of south Africa's society

you know you are a bigot moron if all the world is mourning a great man and all you can do is link to the one video out of three hundred million that is negative about the great man being mourned

No no no....

The world is mourning nothing.....

Racebaiters and self hating white people are mourning....

Along with a few blacks that aren't hood.

There will never be a Shawshank Redemption sequel now.

Lol

Mandela was a piece of shyt, i hope hes burning in the lake of fire as we speak , fk him

Are you jealous because he was a far better human being than you could ever aspire to be, pecker breath?

people will find a way to hate someone if their only difference is how they tie their shoes.

Something you do quite well.

I guess rsig has some homework to do, we don't do remedial around here.

South Africa would've had ten thousand dead if not for Mandela.

He lived a long, respected life, and he'll be remembered for centuries.

For dumbass racists like the ones posting in this thread, they'll be forgotten ten mins after they bite the big one.

That's very sweet but its not true...

People are kunts... people will find a way to hate someone if their only difference is how they tie their shoes.

No. Hatred is learned.

Who cares, it is a world away, sheesh, it ain;t like he was Reagan or something.

a full life lived negro, they die every day.

No man or woman has more intrinsic value than any other. At our ages, we ought to have learned that by now.