conturds forced to swallow hillary's load

One thing is for sure, with an 8% approval rating for the gop, the next prez is going to be a democrat.

The gop party heads knows this.

The GOP heads are on their way out the door. Mitch McConnell for sure, and perhaps John Boehner will soon lose to conservatives in the primary. A big reason the Republican Party has such low approval ratings, is because half of them are weak and ineffective.

One thing is for sure, with an 8% approval rating for the gop, the next prez is going to be a democrat.

The gop party heads knows this.

No question, the only remaining question is, since we know the Republicans cant legitimately win elections anymore, how badly will they cheat and steal and prevent Americans from voting.

We know they have an all out war against voting and women, so we will see.

No question, the only remaining question is, since we know the Republicans cant legitimately win elections anymore, how badly will they cheat and steal and prevent Americans from voting.

We know they have an all out war against voting and women, so we will see.

How do we know ?

You said we know they have an all out war against voting and women. Please state how so.

Sorry, I cant help you. You are going to have to do your own research.

It is out there, I know it is hard to find with a 3rd grade education, but you can do it if you try really hard.

I have a riddle for you: "what will happen to you if you insist on ID's to vote when voter fraud doesnt exist?"

answer: war, and that is a promise

White people are so special they have helmets and a real cool short bus.

What insanity....King of the County I no longer think you're an idiot...Marthas wins in ever category.

Thanks for the continued posts Marthas.

I have uncovered the SOK: Your writing is exactly like Skews13. Thanks for identifying yourself skewie. I will now call you by your proper name! If you weren't such a dumb ass it wouldn't be so easy to identify you. Get a life old moron.