Little Caesar's

Are you a little caesar?

Do you look at your right to vote as a right to dictate, usurp liberty from others or do you look at your right to vote as an opportunity to expand/uphold liberty for others?

Not sure the majority of the public actually, since 1800 space and then until a few years ago have not even thought about it that way. Most were voting for what they think government can give them. Rather than the liberty and freedom from government.

I think ignorance to what government is all about is at an all time high. Needs to change rapidly for the continuation of this country.

Not sure the majority of the public actually, since 1800 space and then until a few years ago have not even thought about it that way. Most were voting for what they think government can give them. Rather than the liberty and freedom from government.

I think ignorance to what government is all about is at an all time high. Needs to change rapidly for the continuation of this country.

Agree

Are you a little caesar?

Do you look at your right to vote as a right to dictate, usurp liberty from others or do you look at your right to vote as an opportunity to expand/uphold liberty for others?

Finally, an honesty question most will dance around without ever stating the obvious denial every body of thought demands its citizens ignore or be cast out of theater of the mind reality of humanity.

The separation of state of mind institutions and lifetimes added into the eternity of now. Body and sole existence rather than saving the soul of humanity's beliefs converting ancestors into society's children cradle to grave between inception as part of this specific atmosphere and extinction from the eternity universally what now is all the time.

Finally, an honesty question most will dance around without ever stating the obvious denial every body of thought demands its citizens ignore or be cast out of theater of the mind reality of humanity.

The separation of state of mind institutions and lifetimes added into the eternity of now. Body and sole existence rather than saving the soul of humanity's beliefs converting ancestors into society's children cradle to grave between inception as part of this specific atmosphere and extinction from the eternity universally what now is all the time.

I lost you after "dance around".

I certainly don't look at my right to vote as an opportunity to dictate and usurp liberty from others. Nor do I look at my right to vote as a way to get from others what they have labored for or traded their labor for, for myself or for it to be given by me in the name of "charity" to another.

Are you a little caesar?

Voting is tricky, I mean why vote when this kind of crap happens - seems the American Taliban America Hating right has figured out a whole new way to steal elections

stacked-gop.png

09caucus-graphic-blog480.png

I lost you after "dance around".

I certainly don't look at my right to vote as an opportunity to dictate and usurp liberty from others. Nor do I look at my right to vote as a way to get from others what they have labored for or traded their labor for, for myself or for it to be given by me in the name of "charity" to another.

You didn't get lost, you refuse to look beyond your vocabulary. You open discussing liberty and debate social identity rights.

That is plain misdirection. What does it take for liberty to over rule character's rights administered by laws saving social justification in rank has its privileges the ruled cannot have equal shares within, but pay to play career social identities or else society casts them away?

symbolism over substance gains value through metaphors of "IF" and "Might". Theory and theology.

You didn't get lost, you refuse to look beyond your vocabulary. You open discussing liberty and debate social identity rights.

That is plain misdirection. What does it take for liberty to over rule character's rights administered by laws saving social justification in rank has its privileges the ruled cannot have equal shares within, but pay to play career social identities or else society casts them away?

symbolism over substance gains value through metaphors of "IF" and "Might". Theory and theology.

I got lost.

Maybe these questions will help me understand you better.

Could you give me an example of a "social identity right"?

Could you give me some examples of "character's rights"?

Could you give me some examples of "career social identities"?

What does "in rank" refer to?

What "has its priveleges"?.....liberty?..... rank?..... character's rights?

Are you sure you put your question mark in the correct place? Seems to me it should look like this:

What does it take for liberty to over rule character's rights administered by laws saving social justification? in rank has its privileges the ruled cannot have equal shares within, but pay to play career social identities or else society casts them away.

I got lost.

Maybe these questions will help me understand you better.

1. Could you give me an example of a "social identity right"?

2. Could you give me some examples of "character's rights"?

3. Could you give me some examples of "career social identities"?

4. What does "in rank" refer to?

5. What "has its priveleges"?.....liberty?..... rank?..... character's rights?

6. Are you sure you put your question mark in the correct place? Seems to me it should look like this:

1. Citizenship to an adopted ideology based upon science fiction(theory) and/or spiritual fantasy(theology) that time exists outside this current instant here now as both use symbolism over substance to bribe and mind over matter laws to rule life as reality defines it speculatively(hyperbole of hypothetical believing real doesn't exist as it occurs presently)..

2. Rule of laws that makes excuses to feel excused from the eternity of now that is home to everything becoming what happens currently as individual lifetimes within a species of the food chain hemispheres to plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female variations of lifeforms existing in this atmosphere using the same periodic table of elements that is this atmosphere universally here all the time.

3. Citizenship to church, state, economic, academic interpretation of vernacular tribalisms branding ancestors into subjective characteristics of social justification staging orchestrated chaos within this naturally balancing universal moment.

4. Please, you are insulting simplicity of denial.

5. None of the three, privilege is a state of denying what now is in plain sight for the faith time changes everything from beyond the present situation adding details never duplicated genetically within a lifetime or throughout a species here in the moment of adapt or become extinct.

6. Absolutely. You are a career denier as a homo sapien ancestor passing through this moment the same as I am doing and every other lifetime within the food chain.

Natural balance has rules, humanity writes laws making sure nobody knows what now remains in plain sight. Insubordination, treason, and blasphemy protect ideology, not genetic continuation.

1. Citizenship to an adopted ideology based upon science fiction(theory) and/or spiritual fantasy(theology) that time exists outside this current instant here now as both use symbolism over substance to bribe and mind over matter laws to rule life as reality defines it speculatively(hyperbole of hypothetical believing real doesn't exist as it occurs presently)..

2. Rule of laws that makes excuses to feel excused from the eternity of now that is home to everything becoming what happens currently as individual lifetimes within a species of the food chain hemispheres to plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female variations of lifeforms existing in this atmosphere using the same periodic table of elements that is this atmosphere universally here all the time.

3. Citizenship to church, state, economic, academic interpretation of vernacular tribalisms branding ancestors into subjective characteristics of social justification staging orchestrated chaos within this naturally balancing universal moment.

4. Please, you are insulting simplicity of denial.

5. None of the three, privilege is a state of denying what now is in plain sight for the faith time changes everything from beyond the present situation adding details never duplicated genetically within a lifetime or throughout a species here in the moment of adapt or become extinct.

6. Absolutely. You are a career denier as a homo sapien ancestor passing through this moment the same as I am doing and every other lifetime within the food chain.

Natural balance has rules, humanity writes laws making sure nobody knows what now remains in plain sight. Insubordination, treason, and blasphemy protect ideology, not genetic continuation.

4. Do you no what else has rules? Grammar. You ask me to look past my own vocabulary which lead me to see the grammatical nonsense of your writing.

Good Gra

Can I guess "vy" is missing. Gravy is for biscuits and mash potatoes and cover up over cooked meat, not pizza.

Little Caesar's have a psychological Nepoleon complex about character matters and genders don't count until they follow narratives to the letter of the law, and punctuation in making vocabulary the definitive of life as humanity defines it should exist currently.

funny how when KMart was going bankrupt, they brought in Little Caesar's pizza to seal the deal that brought down both KMart and Sears. Please, I have spent my lifetime watch contracting forces expand physical details as they add together my entire time existing in this atmosphere, and there are not multiple worlds or infinite universes within now being what is taking place all the time.

So stick your plausible deniability and planned obsolscense in your butt, because your fingers and your oral cavity are spewing metaphorical crap.

Can I guess "vy" is missing. Gravy is for biscuits and mash potatoes and cover up over cooked meat, not pizza.

Little Caesar's have a psychological Nepoleon complex about character matters and genders don't count until they follow narratives to the letter of the law, and punctuation in making vocabulary the definitive of life as humanity defines it should exist currently.

funny how when KMart was going bankrupt, they brought in Little Caesar's pizza to seal the deal that brought down both KMart and Sears. Please, I have spent my lifetime watch contracting forces expand physical details as they add together my entire time existing in this atmosphere, and there are not multiple worlds or infinite universes within now being what is taking place all the time.

So stick your plausible deniability and planned obsolscense in your butt, because your fingers and your oral cavity are spewing metaphorical crap.

That was better. Is there anyone you trust to interpret and rewrite, or help you rewrite your words so the rest of us could better understand them? A wife or life partner perhaps?

I like this part:

Little Caesar's have a psychological Nepoleon complex about the character matters of others.

If you had started by saying, "Little Caesar's has....", then I would know you were talking about pizza, pizza. A subtle change in a sentence can change the whole meaning of what you are trying to get across.

How you think is alien to me, so paragraphs that start out as a question and then run off into an opinion without any punctuation for the reader to know when that is happening, is going to diminish the message you are trying to convey.

That was better. Is there anyone you trust to interpret and rewrite, or help you rewrite your words so the rest of us could better understand them? A wife or life partner perhaps?

I like this part: If you had started by saying, "Little Caesar's has....", then I would know you were talking about pizza, pizza. A subtle change in a sentence can change the whole meaning of what you are trying to get across.

NO. Have you ever heard the phrase,"Fake it until you make it(through your own lifetime)."

I get details transposed as evident in my punctuation, spelling, and grammar. However, what I attempt to describe is the core of what real remains in plain sight physically and psychologically denied by every citizen of humanity.

Gender is matter yet character matters most, how phucking empty you live your life as playingother people's character role supporting the philosophy no body knows everything about themselves.

I just point out that is not really true. I accept self containment to this skin from conception to total decomposition withinthe eternity of this moment never the same added details using the same content located as this planetary position universally as everything universally here is centered by now being eternity eternally.

there is the core of space time continuum. Now you want to stay condescending thinking your adopted ideology is superior to natural balance?

You will remain an ignoring educated idiot doing that.

Liberty of choice has a cost and that price paid is humanity bringing homo sapien existence to extinction saving reality. I can argue against that becoming self fulfilling prophecy, but I cannot stop it from continuing as practiced in saving humanity's rights to ignore the self evident you do constantly in the name of god, country, community following orders without questioning authority written in science fiction and spiritual fantasy now isn't eternity eternally.

Kiss of death. Keep it simple stupid..

NO. Have you ever heard the phrase,"Fake it until you make it(through your own lifetime)."

I get details transposed as evident in my punctuation, spelling, and grammar. However, what I attempt to describe is the core of what real remains in plain sight physically and psychologically denied by every citizen of humanity.

Gender is matter yet character matters most, how phucking empty you live your life as playingother people's character role supporting the philosophy no body knows everything about themselves.

I just point out that is not really true. I accept self containment to this skin from conception to total decomposition withinthe eternity of this moment never the same added details using the same content located as this planetary position universally as everything universally here is centered by now being eternity eternally.

there is the core of space time continuum. Now you want to stay condescending thinking your adopted ideology is superior to natural balance?

You will remain an ignoring educated idiot doing that.

Liberty of choice has a cost and that price paid is humanity bringing homo sapien existence to extinction saving reality. I can argue against that becoming self fulfilling prophecy, but I cannot stop it from continuing as practiced in saving humanity's rights to ignore the self evident you do constantly in the name of god, country, community following orders without questioning authority written in science fiction and spiritual fantasy now isn't eternity eternally.

Kiss of death. Keep it simple stupid..

You got me wrong if you don't think I question authority, especially my own over another human being.

You got me wrong if you don't think I question authority.

Yet you defend reality as if there is nothing else to comprehend but langauge arts in self deception. What are you physically, intellect reflects out from instinctively without a word?

I comprehend self containment and how and why I am self contained to this skin. It is self evident, yet the wisest peiople leading humanity spout ideas like "Nobody" can know how and why.

My name is nobody as identified by societal evolution. I am just another ancestor passing through one moment as one lifetime of ne species in one atmosphere just like everything else universally here now.

I am balanced in the center of the moment universally, I am not the center of the universal moment. Reality is saved by flat earth projectionists thinking linear equations of single issues down single track trained responses to hypothetical hyperbole.

You are a little caesar wanting to rule the world orders of saving humanity. Humanity makes this planet a stage of wordplay and character's rights to ignore the self evident to "feel larger than life itself." I never did want to be larger than me or become a misguided who..

Yet you defend reality as if there is nothing else to comprehend but langauge arts in self deception. What are you physically, intellect reflects out from instinctively without a word?

Do you want to talk about the nature of our existence or what we do with it?

I believe the nature of our existence stems from God. You don't. My belief gives me hope where you see hopelessness in standing up to city hall.

Do you want to talk about the nature of our existence or what we do with it?

I believe the nature of our existence stems from God. You don't. My belief gives me hope where you see hopelessness in standing up to city hall.

I want to discuss natural balance as it molds everything taking place currently as individual lifetimes, not nature of our beast as a species living in the predatory frame of mind.

I want to talk about physical absolutes every character of reality denies exists in plain sight. You don't. Your choice and reality destroying the real homo sapien species is no longer my adopted role in social justification denial is a virtue, truth of what is recited matters and real doesn't count by your standard of measurements protecting theory and theology that suggests now isn't eternity and eternally here never the same added details within the same content, SELF CONTAINED TO THIS UNIVERSAL LOCATION...