Don't want to buy health insurance?

BTW, what is a "womN's"?

Oh i'm not. I'm going to wait till i get really sick then show up in the ER and get free healthcare. I will just say I am an illegal immagrant.

BTW, what is an "illegal immagrant?"

Oh i'm not. I'm going to wait till i get really sick then show up in the ER and get free healthcare. I will just say I am an illegal immagrant.

Yup, then you'll get the shytyest care on earth.

BTW, what is an "illegal immagrant?"

Laffin. Ask him what a falopian tube is.

Then don't. No sweat.

If you're low income, there's no extra tax, if ur well off and making 50 grand a yr, a hundred bucks is pocket change.

Stop whining, you Obama-hating conservacrackers.

Even if you steal a penny from someone who has a million more pennies, it doesn't change the fact that you have stolen.

It is people like you that think your theft is justified because you think it is small, or that it's purpose nullifies the act of stealing and its consequences. Forgiveness from those you steal from is the only thing that pardons your sin.

What has happened is that you have been forgiven sooooo many times, that instead of you feeling guilty when you should each time you steal a little, you feel entitled to what others have, and have developed an insistance that the person you are stealing from is the guilty one when they will not relinquish their earnings, property, and liberty to your demands.

Even if you steal a penny from someone who has a million more pennies, it doesn't change the fact that you have stolen.

It is people like you that think your theft is justified because you think it is small, or that it's purpose nullifies the act of stealing and its consequences. Forgiveness from those you steal from is the only thing that pardons your sin.

What has happened is that you have been forgiven sooooo many times, that instead of you feeling guilty when you should each time you steal a little, you feel entitled to what others have, and have developed an insistance that the person you are stealing from is the guilty one when they will not relinquish their earnings, property, and liberty to your demands.

Koch Bros and Walton Family are the thieves...you literally have not a single clue what you are talking about, not a single one.

What you are is a useful idiot being used by very wealthy people who have every intention of making the gap between them and you even greater.

What you know about anything could not fill a thimble and they count on that.

Koch Bros and Walton Family are the thieves...you literally have not a single clue what you are talking about, not a single one.

What you are is a useful idiot being used by very wealthy people who have every intention of making the gap between them and you even greater. Your opinion on their "intentions", is noted. Unless you are one of them with that intention, your opinion is more than likely based on emotion. If I were as wealthy as them, I would care less about intentionally making the gap greater, and be more worried about people stealing what I earned.

What you know about anything could not fill a thimble and they count on that.

In your mind the only evidence you need to make the Koch brothers and Waltons and any others into thieves, is that they have wealth and their businesses report a profit that doesn't fit your standard of what is enough profit. That's it. They ARE guilty of being thieves based on these two alone until proven innocent.

Wal-mart is not always the place to buy particular goods at the lowest price. And their business practices with other businesses doesn't always work in their favor.

The only thing I know about the Koch brothers is that someone on your side hates them so much that they made a misleading and phoney call to our governor, which was a misrepresentation and slander of the Koch brothers and passing it off as news when our governor gave a reaction that seemed beneficial to your side. Had he reacted differently, I doubt it would have made the news that it did.

If you have something specific about them, air it. I might agree with you.

No kidding, but if you have to ask this, then I am almost speechless.

http://www.thenation.com/article/161973/alec-exposed-koch-connection

So what part of this:

For a mere $25,000 a year, Koch Industries sits as an “equal” board member with state legislators, influencing bills that serve as a wish list for its financial or ideological interests.

pisses you off?

Is it that they only paid $25,000? Is it that they were respected as "equals"? Is it that they were allowed to influence a bill?

Who helps create a bill or influence it in a way that goes against their financial or ideological interests?

There is nothing there that suggests they are guilty of anything, except being rich.

You believe in a system where you can vote authority over another, but that system was founded on the premise that the authority to govern, is granted by those being governed.

Then don't. No sweat.

If you're low income, there's no extra tax, if ur well off and making 50 grand a yr, a hundred bucks is pocket change.

Stop whining, you Obama-hating conservacrackers.

At present no one can get insurance on the government web site. There is no way to pay for it and the insurance company might not have received the information then anyway. The back end of the web site is broken. The government is goingto send all of the insurance companies paperwork on all of the people that tried to sign up with them. Keep in mind that to have insurace on Jan. 1 the payment hat to get to the insurance company by Dec. 15. Good luck since the payment part of the web site does not exist. How are over 6 million people going to sign up and pay by then??????

And you rant about people upset with OBama care and Obama the liar.