Banning plastic guns

"The falopian tube has nothing to do with a woman's reproductive system"... Falopian

OK falope...you're a regular scientist, you are!!!

Why are you such a glutten for demeaning yourself. Seems like you would get tired of showing your ignorance.

Or making it easier for blacks to defend themselves from manscrew when he menaces them.

RACIST!

So, we have mandrew agreeing with falopian that the falopian tube "has nothing to do with a woman's reproductive system"..and both of these retards saying 3d printed guns "can't fire bullets".

Looks like oggy time for these clowns.

So, we have mandrew agreeing with falopian that the falopian tube "has nothing to do with a woman's reproductive system"..and both of these retards saying 3d printed guns "can't fire bullets".

The resturant called and said you were late...Make yourself useful and go serve someone!

but you see the stupidity of the law, right? if a criminal wants a plastic gun....banning the plastic gun won't stop him from printing them

off in his basement. i love these 3D printer guns. the liberal has no answer for them. what are you gonna do? ban 3D printers? lol

A measure to do that is on the floor.

Great idea, these can be used for hijacking, terrorism, school shootings, etc.

Do it.

Only complete idiots would oppose such a common sense measure.

What has happened to poor dano???? He has lost his marbles. I love it. Insanity rules the day with him.

Nobody has come up with an argument against banning 3d guns...we even have falopian and mandrew saying they "can't fire real bullets".

The stupidity is astounding.

All the dumbass cons can do is yell "poopyface!!"

Look in this thread and show me where I said they don't fire bullets. What's the point of a gun if it doesn't fire bullets dumb ass. I love how technology moves faster than progressive ideology.

Look in this thread and show me where I said they don't fire bullets. What's the point of a gun if it doesn't fire bullets dumb ass. I love how technology moves faster than progressive ideology.

Listen, you lying fckwit, falopian and you both said 3d guns only need to have the end of the barrel color coded. That's what we do for guns that can't fire live rounds.

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

I'll keep pointing that out every time you make your ifiotic "contributions", fckwit.

Listen, you lying fckwit, falopian and you both said 3d guns only need to have the end of the barrel color coded. That's what we do for guns that can't fire live rounds.

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

I'll keep pointing that out every time you make your ifiotic "contributions", fckwit.

Show me where I said it lil' prick! Your delusions have you in a tissy fag boy.