You really don't know what a racist is, chooser.

So let me help you, just watch about 30 seconds and you'll learn:

BTW: I had a friend who called beer...TRUTH SERUM.

Unredacted, unedited, raw video-recordings of Mayor Gordon Jenkins' post-arrest processing at the Village of Monticello police station on November 16, 2013, from discs released in response to a request under the NYS Freedom of Information Law in Village of Monticello....

...Jenkins curses repeatedly while interacting with officers, calling both white and black policemen numerous hateful racial insults, creating a hostile work environment for the officers and other employees at Village Hall which threatens their health and security....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy1cmj4fAm8&list=PL_WGElCqYR8OE8dnC0LPTpPHgvbxTiZwy

Lisa will probably say even tho he rose to be mayor, he had a rough childhood and was having a flash back.

All he needs is a big ultraliberal hug, than everything will be alright and the bell will never have been rung.

I think you don't know what a racist is? It's obvious he's terribly bigotted or predudice and talking out of his head. He's like many people are attempting to use his power for favors. He clearly tried to taint the department by building descencion within ranks for what he alledges is some underlying political reason. Clearly stupid and most likely should lose his job.

DUI is a victimless crime. It is one of those crimes that has pushed us closer to a police state. No excuse for him, but you are far from describing rasism.

So let me help you,

Let me help you in, better than you help everyone else out.

A racist is a body adopting a notion of global spiritualism and national pride where playing a character role in societal evolution means everything and understanding genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere is a waste of time.