You Probably Heard That Obama's Uncle Gets To Stay in US

But as usual there is more to the story …

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/12/03/obamas-uncle-contradicts-white-house-says-obama-stayed-with-him-in-1980s/

President Obama's uncle said at a deportation hearing Tuesday that Obama stayed with him while he was a student at Harvard Law School in the 1980s -- despite the White House having said that Obama never met the man.

And the uncle's landlord, who served as a witness at the hearing, confirmed that Barack lived with the uncle.

So either the Uncle and witness are lying, it which case the uncle shouldn't be allowed to stay in the US, or Barack is lying ... and shouldn't be POTUS.

With all corrupt men of Power or puppets of the Corruption you will never or rarely see what goes behind the curtain, you may hear things from behind the curtain, you may even see the drapes move or a foot but the Network of those that cover for Obama has to greatly vast, more so vs. any other President we have ever had, nothing in the MSM about his past, no one can get interviewed, anything that alludes to homosexuality, fake resumes/Ids, Michelle, transcripts, birth cert, mysterious deaths, etc., is all labeled Conspiracy Theory...a team behind the scenes is working 24/7 to keep this man in office.

VETERAN CNN, NEW YORK TIMES AND CBS REPORTERS: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS THE MOST “MANIPULATIVE”, “CONTROL FREAK”, “SECRETIVE”, “HOSTILE TO MEDIA” EVER

Long-time CNN political reporter Bob Franken (now with MSNBC) said last week:

FRANKEN: Well, let’s use the “P” word here. This is propaganda when it comes from the White House: government covering the government. It’s not what you’re supposed to do in the United States of America. But we have an administration, every president gets to the point where he dislikes the press. It’s that simple. And every administration tries to manipulate the press. But
this is the most hostile to the media that has been in United States history
. Not only do we have this thing where they’re…

[interviewer]: Wait, you would go that far?

FRANKEN: I would go that far.

[interviewer]: The most hostile in history?

FRANKEN: The most hostile because first of all, we have the situation where they are in fact shutting out the press. And by the way, when they say you can’t have every photographer in, they know full-well that there’s a thing called a pool, which is to say you have one representative from each of the media that represents all of them and shares the pictures and the sound and all that kind of thing. So that’s totally disingenuous, which is a polite word.

But the reason I say most hostile is because of the Justice Department moves that they’ve made against the press. Obviously they have a contempt for the journalistic process. Those of us who are in journalism, of course, believe that it is vital if you’re going to have informed electorate as opposed to one that’s been propagandized. cont on...

LOL! Who does CNN think it's fooling ... the low information voter?

I'm offended by that! The low information voter has much potential but cannot and will not delve into politics because they have no choice but to vote for the lesser evil candidate because they cannot do a write-in! Please edit your low information voter to independent labeling.

We know nothing about this spook. We never have.

150 Poly Sci majors at Columbia, Class of '83. Not one ever saw this ghost.

Dims have extremely low standards... as long as you keep giving them the freebies.

What bout his aunt in Boston mooching off of our govt

Still living in the US even though she was denied asylum in 2004 and ordered to leave the country.

Of course, under Obama the case was reopened and she was then granted asylum in 2010.

And although she's living in the projects and receives disability checks, she donated hundreds of dollars to Obama's campaign.

Ain't that sweet?

Now Obama says he didn't know the aunt was living in the US.

Of course he also claimed he didn't know the uncle who just stated (under oath presumably) that Obama lived with him for a time.

Skeletons, skeletons.

We know nothing about this spook. We never have.

150 Poly Sci majors at Columbia, Class of '83. Not one ever saw this ghost.

Dims have extremely low standards... as long as you keep giving them the freebies.

I read an Israel based newspaper article when Obama visited Israel (last time? or the previous) on how some of these grads were jewish and actually live in Israel and wanted to possibly meet him and talk to him about his college experience as they never recalled him; it was obvious what the article was trying to do because the meeting was about Iran and Palestinian issues....blackmail...think of it, going to a HS with 150 people and you cannot recognize all faces or names or know a fellow student who at least recognized him..

I read an Israel based newspaper article when Obama visited Israel (last time? or the previous) on how some of these grads were jewish and actually live in Israel and wanted to possibly meet him and talk to him about his college experience as they never recalled him; it was obvious what the article was trying to do because the meeting was about Iran and Palestinian issues....blackmail...think of it, going to a HS with 150 people and you cannot recognize all faces or names or know a fellow student who at least recognized him..

I remember when the Dim politburo was conducting damage control on this issue and actually trotted out someone that said he thinks he remembers seeing Barry kicking a soccer ball in front of a dorm.

WTF?

Just proves the non-productive don't give 2 shits what they put in office as long as it gives them the freebies.

The President's uncle is one little old man who is not hurting anybody. They should just leave him be.

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

(Luke 10:25-33)

The President's uncle is one little old man who is not hurting anybody. They should just leave him be.

As usual you are missing the point.

Illegals do hurt society.

And either the uncle lied under oath or Obama lied yet again regarding his past.

Maybe you'll never open your eyes, but some liberals are starting to ...

Read this ...

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/

I lived with my aunt and uncle one summer. I was there the day Elvis died. If I wrote a book, I wouldn't mention that. Does that mean I'm lying? In crazy nutjob land I guess it does. I love how insanely desparate the nutjobs are! We'll look back on this era as the "good old days"! They got absolutely nothing, so they get wrapped up in this meaningless crap like who the president stayed with in the early 80's. I stayed on my buddy's couch one weekend and we drank and did a few lines and had some skank over. Great weekend, we still talk about it. WHO CARES !!! get a life nutjobs!

As usual you are missing the point.

Illegals do hurt society.

Some do - and many actually help improve our society. So it's kind of a wash. That be the case, why don't we just leave this one poor little old man alone? Don't we have more important things to worrry about?

Some do - and many actually help improve our society. So it's kind of a wash. That be the case, why don't we just leave this one poor little old man alone? Don't we have more important things to worrry about?

Sure some do indeed help, but is that your excuse for allowing them to violate the law? Some murderers do good, too. Maybe they should be forgiven and let out of jail. In fact, by your logic, maybe we should leave all murderers alone and free to run around. Because, after all, some of them actually help society.

We have laws for a reason, PM, and if you want to live in a lawless society, you need only continue to excuse law breakers, be it this uncle ... or Obama. You'll get your wish eventually. But I really don't think you'll end up liking the result.

There was just testimony in Congress warning that lawlessness is what's coming as a result of Obama ignoring laws and the Constitution. Or perhaps you were too busy worrying about "more important things" to notice that testimony. Hmmmm?

And by the way, Obama's uncle came to the attention of the authorities because he was driving drunk. In fact, he drove through a stop sign and nearly ran his car into a POLICE CAR. He could have killed somebody that day. And then to show his upstanding character, he said the police officer should have yielded to him. And pled not guilty.

Contrary to what another liberal like you on this thread claimed, DUI is NOT a victimless crime, PM. It kills THOUSANDS (over TEN THOUSAND) every year in this country, many of them completely innocent bystanders. Many of them little children. Yet you don't seem to give a damn about that. It's just another law that you choose to ignore in this case simply because ... well ... because of your politics.

And what "good" did this uncle do for our society in the 50 years he's lived here illegally anyway? Can you name ONE thing? Was it letting Obama stay with him for a few weeks (or so Obama NOW claims)? LOL! He got lots of free things from this country. Including the opportunity of a free education at a very pricey college prep school (Browne and Nichols School in Cambridge) ... at least until he dropped out. Where did this poor illegal from Kenya get the money to attend that school, PM? From Obama's Kenyan dad as some suggest? Or from some other influential Democrat? Did he take the place of some other legal kid who otherwise would have gone to that school?

Oh and by the way ... despite the fact that he was an illegal, he had a supposedly valid Social Security Card and a drivers license. Despite having an ICE warrant out for his arrest. Who broke the law to make that possible, PM. Another couple Democrats? Should we leave them alone too because they were doing good for society?

Do you know that there are allegations that Obama also used/uses a stolen Social Security number? You don't suppose that he and the uncle got theirs from the same source?

Oh and by the way ... this fellow you want left alone may also be deliquent on his taxes (http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/onyango-obama-uncle-omar-reappears/ ). Do you think noone suffers when someone doesn't pay owed taxes? Is that the lesson you want all of us to learn from this, LIBERAL?

You want to know why this is important, PolitiMom?

http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/340841/

Want to know what the U.S. would look like under Barack Obama’s amnesty for illegals? Look no further than the president’s own family, warn officials for the Washington watchdog organization Judicial Watch.

“President Obama’s ‘Uncle Omar’ is the face of what is wrong with the Obama administration’s lawless and dangerous approach to illegal immigration. Instead of being deported, as the law requires, Uncle Omar was allowed to roam the streets and endanger the lives of innocent people, including a law enforcement officer,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

… snip …

Fitton said his organization has obtained documents from the Department of Homeland Security showing that department officials misled Congress and the public about the scope of a plan for changes to the nation’s illegal alien deportation procedures.

The documents at JudicialWatch.org reveal the behind-the-scenes efforts by the Obama administration to “bypass Congress and grant amnesty to at least one million illegal aliens by suspending immigration deportation proceedings against” them.

Judicial Watch has been part of the opposition to the president’s amnesty proposals, with a friend-of-the court brief in the 11th Circuit Court defending Georgia’s plan, the Illegal Immigration Reform and Enforcement Act of 2011, as well as its participation in the fight in Arizona over that state’s SB 1070, a crackdown on illegal aliens.

Obama’s desired DREAM Act never advanced. It would have allowed immigrant students to apply for legal status and eventually obtain citizenship. It could provide amnesty to more than a million illegals, and is estimated that it would have cost $6 billion a year. So the accusations are that Obama is accomplishing by executive order what he could not get Congress to approve.

Among the documents uncovered by Judicial Watch is an April 20, 2010, email from Melissa Crow, former DHS acting deputy assistant secretary for policy in the office of immigration and border security. The email to Roxana Bacon, chief counsel for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, states: “Since we met, I’ve done my best to encourage ICE to grant deferred action in the DREAM Act cases … brought to my attention.”

Fitton said the documents “show the Obama administration is lying about its stealth amnesty activities and its alarming contempt for Congress and the rule of law.”

“Frankly, these documents show that Obama immigration officials don’t even know what the law is!” Fitton said. “The Obama administration cannot simply pick and choose which federal immigration laws it will enforce.”

The Judicial Watch chief said that in its “zeal to curry favor with the illegal alien lobby and secure Hispanic votes for a second term, the Obama administration is exercising raw executive power to change the law by granting illegal aliens amnesty in a way that strikes at the heart of our constitutional system and the rule of law.”

“This is a festering constitutional crisis,” he said.

What could be more important, PM? :D

YOU'RE A RACIST !

.......obie-seed.jpg

Not news

well mom, if you are a filthy racist bigot arsehole, this topic will be at the top of your list

jobs, nah...racism and stupidity, hell yes

Sure some do indeed help, but is that your excuse for allowing them to violate the law? Some murderers do good, too. Maybe they should be forgiven and let out of jail. In fact, by your logic, maybe we should leave all murderers alone and free to run around. Because, after all, some of them actually help society.

Comparing people who come to this country seeking to contribute and a better life for themselves and their children to "murderers" just because they don't have the proper bureaucratic paperwork is just the height of nonsense.

(Perhaps even your ancestors did not have their paperwork or pedigree entirely in order?)