Abortion Leading Killer of Blacks

Infowars.com

December 3, 2013

So much for “family planning.” Sounds more like eugenics.

Bagwd4jCUAAUsBR.png

The left does NOT want you to see this graph. Abortion leading killer of blacks.

Anyways that graph is horrific ......

I don't see it being accurate but I'm in no postion to contest it right now.

Slavery use to be the stain on Americas soul; abortion has replaced it !

Just boggles me how a person can deny a life to simply breath..

Is that graph reflecting the death of black women who died while having abortions or the aborted embryos themselves? I'm going to guess the later.

So how can the baby mamas be scamming the system by being baby making machines AND be having abortions at such a high rate, all at the same time?

One of dem be wrong.

Infowars.com

December 3, 2013

Bagwd4jCUAAUsBR.png

The left does NOT want you to see this graph. Abortion leading killer of blacks.

Infowars.com

December 3, 2013

Bagwd4jCUAAUsBR.png

So what?

If you hate black this should elate you.

How can you be so indignant about something that makes you so happy?

Slavery use to be the stain on Americas soul; abortion has replaced it !

Thank planned parenthood. The total numbers in the US since that time are about 50 million overall.

Democrats have supported the murder of 52 million babies since 1972

And have destroyed the black and native american families

I never vote democrat think outside the herd or morons

Ask the national black caucus who complain or perpetuate the lack of power in the black community while all the time supporting abortions. Did they ever wonder why the black community is still only 12% of the US populations since about the 1970's

So what?

If you hate black this should elate you.

How can you be so indignant about something that makes you so happy?

WTF are you talking about, over? Are you even coherent? I made the post. The post is a fact.

Where do you arrive at "indignant" from a posting of facts? You're handicapped.

It's not possible to "kill" someone who isn,t alive.

Brother you say some duluted shiit! You're use of oxymoron is genious.

You also probably wonder why we are still at only 12.9% of the total US population. Thank your national black caucus. Jesse Jackson. I'll bet you didn't know that Jesse was against abortion right before he ran for POTUS in 1988.

He was forced to change his view publicing to satisfy the Democrat party platform.

Woe, that man has much evil on his soul.

When you realize that planned parenthood was set up for eugenics purpose you might be on your way to waking up. Just a cursory study of planned parenthood history would devulge those facts to you. Thank your domocrat party.

And adoption. And help for young single mothers and mothers-to-be. And education for men to be responsible fathers.

What you don't think that info is out there? It's been out there for years. Where have you been?

Is that graph reflecting the death of black women who died while having abortions or the aborted embryos themselves? I'm going to guess the later.

So how can the baby mamas be scamming the system by being baby making machines AND be having abortions at such a high rate, all at the same time?

One of dem be wrong.

You flunked basic math. Go to my thread.....Worlds only superpower creating the next generation of slaves. Then sue the county for your flawed education.

Brother you say some duluted shiit! You're use of oxymoron is genious.

You also probably wonder why we are still at only 12.9% of the total US population. Thank your national black caucus. Jesse Jackson. I'll bet you didn't know that Jesse was against abortion right before he ran for POTUS in 1988.

He was forced to change his view publicing to satisfy the Democrat party platform.

well it really doesnt matter which category they die in as long as they die right?

You enjoy being a SICK MF, don't you?

Huh...so those who are for Abortion actually kill blacks directly or indirectly, and they claim to be for all the races? huh....makes no sense whatsoever.

The total number since 1973 is 50 million. This is happening all the way around! Poor white trash are pointed in that direction as well. I'm sure you know some of them.