What Liberal Progressives Have Taught Our Kids

n-ADRICWHITE-large.jpg

Relatives Of Attempted Robber Angry With Good Samaritan Who Shot Him

The family of a suspected armed robber in Alabama is angry. Not at their relative who committed a crime, but rather at the Good Samaritan who shot him in order to protect other customers. The incident took place at a Family Dollar store in the city of Mobile, when 18-year-old Adric White put a gun to the head of an employee at the store.

The Good Samaritan, who wished to remain anonymous, said he was left with no choice but to shoot White. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees. I drew my gun on him and I said, ‘Hey, don’t move,’” explained the man. “At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me, I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

But shockingly, a relative of White said that the shooting was uncalled for and the Good Samaritan should have “just left the store” instead of opening fire. “If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?” said the family member to Fox10 News. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

White was shot five times, but survived and is in police custody while he recovers at a local hospital. He was also released on bond last month for an armed robbery that he was part of. Mobile police say the Good Samaritan broke no laws in the incident because the shooting was justified.

http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/relatives-of-attempted-robber-angry-with-good-samaritan-who-shot-him.html

This is a result of being taught its ok to take from others because you want it and its not your fault you don't have it.

Before any idiot makes the decision to carry out something like this they better start thinking first because more and more people are packing and they're not afraid to step in.

and they're not afraid to step in.

during my time passing through this atmosphere I have found 90% of the population want to be left alone to do what it takes to make life worth living. It is that 10% of 10% of 10% of 10%,etc.

I make friends with instinctive people that do not measure intellect on ability to recite narratives. My point is, not getting involved with social insanity isn't a fear, but a choice knowing what one person is against standing up to society's error, manifesting denial.

What happens in a no win scenario negotiating a win win compromise? Damned if you do and damned if you don't way of life socially being demanded to save narratives of could be, might become, should have done something else.

Pick a side in the idea there are only two sides to any story, topic, issue.

Repeating an example of going against relativity, what is the front side of this planet daylight, dawn, night?

I did not use dusk because it is always the trailing side of the planet revolving around the star of this solar system. That is correct, the sun is in then center, so what if front side, looking out from center mass, looking forward to circular motion staying in the same orbit eternally or until this solar system disappears?

Teach ancestral replacements what is physically absolute before educating what if scenarios of societal evolution. Knowing time doesn't change natural balancing results without those measured by it making the concept of time rule what remains spaced apart within this atmosphere of self contained matter never the same details twice more important than adapt or become extinct.

Progressives save reality first, and ignore self evident and self containment at all costs to price the value of symbolism being greater than substance completely understood.

But no body of career character role playing wants a solution that takes away rights to deny real protected by institutional opinion framing from 4 corners of perception triangulating two sides against the middle 6 ways on three definite paths to power, wealth, and fame.. Liberty has a price ruling malcontent ancestors never want to pay attention too and will do anything it takes to make sure nobody else tries to discover what was lost in faith..

How is this the fault of liberal progressives?

What we have taught our friends, peers, and kids:

How to be tolerant towards others beliefs

How to think critically and logically

How to think outside the box

How to push forward for human rights (I.e gay marriage)

How to work hard and help others who need it

And how to avoid being caught up in the overly worldly American capitalism

And (for liberal Christians) how to truly live Christ's Gospel.

And to love and care for the less fortunate.

My personal favorite:

James:2, 14-16
14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
15 Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food.
16 If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?

Good one.

Be tolerant towards others who believe as we do

How to think critically and logically? I don't know any libers that do that.

Think outside the box...Didn't know you had to be a liberal progressive to do that.

Since when did Gay marriage become a human right?

More like how not to work hard and achieve goals, but rather somebody else did the work, we just want the rewards.

American captialism is not being overly worldly, God has no problem with honest pay for honest day's work.

How can you live a life of Christ gospel when you only follow the things you like? remember God said homosexuality is a sin.

Liberal progressives have taught our kids that you don't really have to take any responsibility or suffer any consequences for your own actions.

Good one.

Think outside the box...Didn't know you had to be a liberal progressive to do that.

More like how not to work hard and achieve goals, but rather somebody else did the work, we just want the rewards.

American captialism is not being overly worldly, God has no problem with honest pay for honest day's work.

How can you live a life of Christ gospel when you only follow the things you like? remember God said homosexuality is a sin.

Liberal progressives have taught our kids that you don't really have to take any responsibility or suffer any consequences for your own actions.

Jesus never said that homosexuality was a sin. He never said anything about it.

Leviticus said it was a sin, but we Christians don't follow the Torah.

Good one.

To counteract what you said..

We teach others to be tolerant towards all

How can you say that none of us liberals are logical thinkers

While yes, how I worded it may seem like only liberals could think outside the box, conservatives can too.

Gay marriage is a human right because gays are denied the right of marriage, a right in which I believe they should have

And we did teach others like you guys hard work and responsibility.

And in the worst case scenario, American capitalism is overly worldly as the main message is earn money and you will be happy in life, as well as stealing from the poor

And I can be a liberal because Jesus Himself was a liberal.

Jesus never said that homosexuality was a sin. He never said anything about it.

Leviticus said it was a sin, but we Christians don't follow the Torah.

Want to try again....

• Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
  • Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
  • 1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
  • Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Want to try again....

• Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
  • Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
  • 1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
  • Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

But that's not quoted from Jesus.

To counteract what you said..

We teach others to be tolerant towards all

How can you say that none of us liberals are logical thinkers

While yes, how I worded it may seem like only liberals could think outside the box, conservatives can too.

Gay marriage is a human right because gays are denied the right of marriage, a right in which I believe they should have

And we did teach others like you guys hard work and responsibility.

And in the worst case scenario, American capitalism is overly worldly as the main message is earn money and you will be happy in life, as well as stealing from the poor

And I can be a liberal because Jesus Himself was a liberal.

Libers preach tolerance but are some of the most intolerant you will find if you don't believe as they do.

Ok maybe one thinker in the bunch.

Gay Marriage is not a human right. You guys just want to make it one. Marriage is between one man and one woman. If two guys or girls want to get married it is not recognized by God.

If you truly taught kids how to work and show resposibility we wouldn't have the "I'm owed generation" we have today.

Capitalism is not evil, neither is making money, but if money is your God then yes it is a sin. How are you going to help less fortunate people if you are not prosperous yourself?

I love the whole libers claim Jesus now cause he was liberal mantra. Progressive liberalism is the root cause for the moral decline in America.

But that's not quoted from Jesus.

You can twist it any way you want to try and fit your reasoning but homosexuality is a sin. It was sin thousands of years ago when God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the same thing. Libers want to adjust the bible according to their beliefs and not to what the bible says.

How do you know what God does & doesn't recognize.

You know what? He told me. He recognizes love.

Read the bible...

God loves the sinner but hates the sin. Liber's love to think that God only loves and never chastises his children for anything. Hmmm kinda sounds like the way liberal parents rear their kids....

If there were no guns this would have never happened.

But there are guns in the world and many bad people have them...illegally. If you have some magical device that will get rid of all the guns instantaneously then I will stand right beside you as you push the button to make that happen. But since I know you don't have any such device, and since facts are not on your side in the gun control debate, I implore you to quit while you are ahead and recognize that only good people with guns can stop bad people using guns to cause harm.

You can twist it any way you want to try and fit your reasoning but homosexuality is a sin. It was sin thousands of years ago when God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for the same thing. Libers want to adjust the bible according to their beliefs and not to what the bible says.

Actually you are the one that is adjusting the Bible and not according to the Bible says.

Read the bible...

God loves the sinner but hates the sin. Liber's love to think that God only loves and never chastises his children for anything. Hmmm kinda sounds like the way liberal parents rear their kids....

Not in the Bible anywhere!

This isn't a bible verse:

The Myth of “Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/euangelion/2012/03/the-myth-of-love-the-sinner-hate-the-sin/

This slogan is one of the most unbiblical ideas I’ve ever heard that get’s touted as if it were actually a verse in the Bible. However, the verses in the Bible, here Romans 5:1-11, actually teach the opposite. God loves the sinner full stop. No “But”!

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless Christ died for the ungodly. (5:6)

God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners Christ died for us. (5:8)

For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! (5:10)

Yes Christ died for all our sins... Do you actually believe that God can love a sinner and his sin? God says I am the way the truth and the light..no man come unto the father but by me. You are mincing words to fit your liberal belief.

I don't mince: I chop!

Another liber trait is to change the subject matter they don't want to address like this one.

I didn't change the subject matter, I just corrected your mistaken belief that the phrase "Love the sinner; hate the sin," was from the Bible.