Obama.com Takes another Dive

"Politico writer David Nather says the Obama Administration's announcement that the small business Obamacare system will not be ready for the website's Saturday relaunch dashes all Democratic hopes for declaring the relaunch a victory.

"There's no way the administration could declare victory anyway, since it just suffered the embarrassment of another 'what now?' announcement the day before Thanksgiving—the one-year delay of online enrollment for small businesses in federally run health insurance exchanges," writes Nather. "So there will be no victory celebration, no announcement that could even sound like it."

News that Obamacare's small business enrollment system, known as the SHOP program, will be delayed until after the 2014 midterm elections creates a "victory void" for Democrats scrambling to find political cover for the highly unpopular Obamacare program.

"Democrats on Capitol Hill have their own nightmare scenario, too: The White House gives them nothing to brag about, no evidence that the site is actually better," reports Nather.

Still, Democratic leaders like Reps. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) contend Obamacare will be an electoral asset for Democratic candidates, not a liability, in the 2014 midterm elections.

"I think actually that Democratic candidates will be able to run on Obamacare as an advantage leading into the 2014 elections," says Schultz.

Similarly, Pelosi has said Democrats "stand by the policy—we're proud of it."

For now, however, Democrats are left to decide how best to message Saturday's Obamacare website relaunch in the wake of the Obama Administration's announcement that a core piece of the website—the small business enrollment system—will not be ready for at least another year. Worse still, the Administration now says it will need to delay the launch of the fully functioning Spanish version of the website for a second time.

"The website should have been working for all consumers and small businesses on October 1," said Rep. Carol Shea-Porter (D-NH). "The fact that didn't happen is inexcusable."

The President signed Obamacare into law on March 23, 2010. "

"Politico writer David Nather says the Obama Administration's announcement that the small business Obamacare system will not be ready for the website's Saturday relaunch dashes all Democratic hopes for declaring the relaunch a victory.

"

What on earth will you do when everyone has healthcare, and can see a doctor when they are sick, instead of dying like you want?

Go shoot them?

What on earth will you do when everyone has healthcare, and can see a doctor when they are sick, instead of dying like you want?Go shoot them?

Hey izzy, it is going so well they delayed the small business portal, right?

What on earth will you do when everyone has healthcare, and can see a doctor when they are sick, instead of dying like you want?

Go shoot them?

IDIOT!

"The White House promised that its busted Obamacare website would function smoothly by Saturday. Then on Wednesday, Obamacare officials announced that the entire small business Obamacare platform, known as the SHOP system, will not be ready in time and will be delayed until after the 2014 midterm elections."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/29/Spanish-Version-of-Obamacare-Website-Delayed-Again

IDIOT!

"The White House promised that its busted Obamacare website would function smoothly by Saturday. Then on Wednesday, Obamacare officials announced that the entire small business Obamacare platform, known as the SHOP system, will not be ready in time and will be delayed until after the 2014 midterm elections."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/29/Spanish-Version-of-Obamacare-Website-Delayed-Again

Yes, we can see how excited you get fantasizing about people and children dying for lack of basic health care. The question was, what will you do when that doesn't happen anymore? All the joy will go out of your life!

Yes, we can see how excited you get fantasizing about people and children dying for lack of basic health care. The question was, what will you do when that doesn't happen anymore? All the joy will go out of your life!

Could you put a little more salt on that popcorn? And get one of those 32 Oz big gulps.

No, not your professional kind, one from 7/11

Moron! ObamaCare will increase your claim.

On another note...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/11/29/November-ratings-fox-crushes-cnn-msnbc

"Podcast king Adam Carolla says MSNBC's decision to can Alec Baldwin came down to ratings, not outrage over the actor's latest outburst."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/11/29/carolla-baldwin-msnbc-ratings

Absolutely the biggest agenda failure in the history of the United States.

I am so loving it.

The best part is watching the flounder progs still trying to spin it.

Oh, quit frothing at the mouth at the prospect of children dying n the streets.

Hey izzy, it is going so well they delayed the small business portal, right?

Surely you can't be seriously indignant about the rollout issues over a healthcare system you want repealed....

That would make you a fuhking fraud of the highest order...

Is that what you are?

Surely you can't be seriously indignant about the rollout issues over a healthcare system you want repealed....

Is that what you are?

Izzy said it is all lies and propaganda. Not me.

No. I am not indignant. I am sad that you loons did not listen to the critics. The ones who predicted these messes and this failure. I am saddened that your idealistic morons have caused financial hardship to millions of Americans with predictions of tens of millions more from administration departments.

You got what you wanted. And it is working out like we said it would.

Izzy said it is all lies and propaganda. Not me.

Quote me.

No. I am not indignant. I am sad that you loons did not listen to the critics. The ones who predicted these messes and this failure. I am saddened that your idealistic morons have caused financial hardship to millions of Americans with predictions of tens of millions more from administration departments.

We are never saddened by things that don't exist except in your feeble, gullible, simplistic little minds.

You got what you wanted. And it is working out like we said it would.

Despite you traitors doing everything in your power to sabotage your fellow Americans and their children getting basic health care, those of us who care about this country are going to do what's best for America.

Choke on it.

Quote me.No. I am not indignant. I am sad that you loons did not listen to the critics. The ones who predicted these messes and this failure. I am saddened that your idealistic morons have caused financial hardship to millions of Americans with predictions of tens of millions more from administration departments.

We are never saddened by things that don't exist except in your feeble, gullible, simplistic little minds.You got what you wanted. And it is working out like we said it would.

Despite you traitors doing everything in your power to sabotage your fellow Americans and their children getting basic health care, those of us who care about this country are going to do what's best for America.

Choke on it.

I suggest you take up your concerns with Kathleen Sebelius. She is one of those feeble, gullible, simplistic little minds you are discussing:

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

“Hold me accountable for the debacle,” said Sebelius. “I’m responsible

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/10/31/obama-officials-in-2010-93-million-americans-will-be-unable-to-keep-their-health-plans-under-obamacare/

Considering that "we" did not write the law, vote for the law, support the law, oversee the law, or implement the law shifting blame is the work of a simplistic, feeble, little mind.

Is that what you are?

Website 101... Wharf Dwarf is an idiot!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/29/obamacare-website-re-do-deadline-set-for-saturday/?intcmp=latestnews

Quote me.

We are never saddened by things that don't exist except in your feeble, gullible, simplistic little minds.

Choke on it.

LOL. Obamacare is down again.

I love watching idiots like you claim you're doing what's best for your fellow Americans, while you fellow Americans in poll after poll tell you they don't want what you have to offer.

Dumbass liberals don't understand what "Go away and leave us alone" means.

Is that what you are?

Hey Dumbass. Your confusing indignation with people pointing at you and laughing, while saying "We told you so".

Basic health care will be just that. You won't be seeing a doctor. You'll see a nurse practitioner or a PA if you are lucky. Stuck being patient #45 in a room with 92 other patients? Suck it up, it's what you voted for. Perhaps a few dozen rounds of the "mmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama" song to perk things up and pass the time?

Basic health care will be just that. You won't be seeing a doctor. You'll see a nurse practitioner or a PA if you are lucky. Stuck being patient #45 in a room with 92 other patients? Suck it up, it's what you voted for. Perhaps a few dozen rounds of the "mmm mmm mmm Barack Hussein Obama" song to perk things up and pass the time?

Or sing the "Barack O'Claus is coming to town" to pass out more free shit song. Then all will be forgiven...

If people are willing to border line kill eachother over a Black Friday Sale on camcorders, then just imagine what they would be willing to do for some "free" stuff. The threat of welfare benefits being cut, wakes people up in the morning like a hot cup of coffee. You should know that holding up a picket line near election time is a lot easier than working for money.

Just because someone thinks this healthcare roll out and policy completely sucks doesnt mean that they want uninsured people to die. This ACA wasnt going to cover every single person anyway, so what good did ruining millions of plans do? You cant possibly believe that this guy is actually happy that children are sick and dying without coverage. By this logic, any objection to Obamacare makes you a sadistic monster.

Just because someone thinks this healthcare roll out and policy completely sucks doesnt mean that they want uninsured people to die.

it means that when they have to choose between getting people healthcare that will save lives, and obediently serving their political masters by trying to stop it, and they choose political loyalty over saving lives, they are doing exactly that.

This ACA wasnt going to cover every single person anyway, so what good did ruining millions of plans do?

Lying that the ACA "ruined millions of plans" is exactly the kind of absurd, malicious propaganda I am talking about.

You cant possibly believe that this guy is actually happy that children are sick and dying without coverage.

If he chooses letting kids die rather than go against serving his political masters, that is EXACTLY what he is doing.

By this logic, any objection to Obamacare makes you a sadistic monster.

A valid objection, no. None of the memes you have been ordered to shout are valid. On the contrary, they are such obvious bullshit that you should be ashamed of being such a gullible ass that you swallow them without a single thought.

it means that when they have to choose between getting people healthcare that will save lives, and obediently serving their political masters by trying to stop it, and they choose political loyalty over saving lives, they are doing exactly that.

This ACA wasnt going to cover every single person anyway, so what good did ruining millions of plans do?

Lying that the ACA "ruined millions of plans" is exactly the kind of absurd, malicious propaganda I am talking about.

You cant possibly believe that this guy is actually happy that children are sick and dying without coverage.

If he chooses letting kids die rather than go against serving his political masters, that is EXACTLY what he is doing.

By this logic, any objection to Obamacare makes you a sadistic monster.

A valid objection, no. None of the memes you have been ordered to shout are valid. On the contrary, they are such obvious bullshit that you should be ashamed of being such a gullible ass that you swallow them without a single thought.

Just so I dont further suffer from being gullible, what are the true number of plans that have been cancelled by Obamacare? This administration seems to have trouble even telling us how many have signed up versus how many have been dropped.Furthermore, if Obamacare is not ruining so many plans as I "maliciously" claim, then why this effort to restore all the plans that were cancelled? Certainly the president wouldn't be delaying mandates and scrambling to get those insurers to cooperate with him to bring cancelled plans back if the number of people affected was insignificant. I could claim that mandating that people purchase a service they dont want, need ,or maybe cant even use is "malicious" , but i dont. Not every opinion that differs from yours has a sinister motive. Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go to my conservative masters and swallow more of thier crap.