Chuck!

Welcome Back to the New and Improved Liberal Forum

is anyone else having trouble with their profile pic? i keep hitting import and done and it never comes up? i've tried photo bucket too… help!

oh and i want it to be this pic :wub:

ScreenShot2013-12-03at84127AM_zps624671b

is anyone else having trouble with their profile pic? i keep hitting import and done and it never comes up? i've tried photo bucket too… help!

oh and i want it to be this pic :wub:

ScreenShot2013-12-03at84127AM_zps624671b

you have to use the gravatar option. or that's what i had to do.

I know, right?

First time this happened, some had this problem and others didn't. Lisa had it, not sure what her status is now.

Firefox doesn't work on this site at all beyond loading the page, can't sign in, several buttons are unresponsive, and on.

I'm using IE for this site right now, things aren't much better with Google Chrome.

-NW

Baloney! FF is all I use!!

I find we are once again looking for mods

Liberals preferred,,,,

I have no problem volunteering my time to help out the forum should you decide my help is needed.

New and improved? Sorry, but I just lost almost every post I've made or thread I've started on the forum AGAIN.

Even the threads that lucifershammer kindly resurrected for me after that last several crashes are gone again.

Any way of getting them back or should I just give up and go away?

Try to use the search feature and tell me what happens.

Nothing there. I tried "a challenge to cant decide" for instance and nothing is found.

Tried ""What Does It Take For A President To Be Impeached Nowadays"" and all that comes up is the mention in the "Old Threads" thread.

Tried ""The truth about unemployment rate economic recovery and obamas scheme"". Again, only the mention in the "Old Threads" thread. The thread itself is gone.

I find we are once again looking for mods

Liberals preferred,,,,

I've not been here long ... but I think I could be conscientious and fair if you need some help. (I can be stern too when necessary! :angry: )

Um, hello. The board sux?

DEEERRRR...

you got a facebook? like to keep in touch since you're my buddy and all, but i ain't goin over to that sheep den over there.

nothing to do with you. just a couple of them that contacted me tryin to lure me in. silly ass games, dude. lol

look cp I don't have any problem with you but I have my orders .. you want your own personal playground? Well that's fine but nobody will be allowed to poach members here.. why can't you just do your thing and leave this alone? I respect you ... hell I like you.. but like I said I have my instructions and I will fulfill them. Just go and do your thing and forget us here. Don't make me out to be the [butt opening] you know the politics and this can end civil if that's how y'all want it.

it's one of the things that let me know i made the right decision by staying here and ignoring that place. they want a spin off forum of their

own? that's cool. but the petty and dishonest games tells me the place ain't worth a $h!t, anyway. it's obviously not good enough to where

cannon feels it can stand on its own merits for very long. otherwise, the petty female games wouldn't be needed.

oh...and cannon...i will drop you a PM over there later with my email and FB accounts. lol. you're sill my buddy, dude. i just won't

be a certain couple people's pawn or dupe. talk to ya later.

At least to me, this forum is moving like a snail tonight. All other windows I have open are fine.

lol. whatever, cannon. i realize you're all excited about your "new forum prospects" and all that. you can bet i'm not the "stupid' one, though.

that silly "us against the establishment" routine a few of you are playing over there is basic dullard psychology 101. i'm not gullible enough

to fall for it. you keep on with that "anyone still here is sucking david r cock" nonsense. seems like you're sucking a bit of cock all on your own, though.

you fell for that phelix dacat $h!t. i have zero loyalty to david r. chuck!'s a real life friend....but he's not the reason i don't go over there. i don't

go there because i'm not phelix dacat's b*tch. maybe you are. and as far as forum loyalty? yeah....i do owe LF.org a bit of loyalty. i met thrash here.

i married that girl and have the most beautiful daughter in the world because of this site. no other site in the world can top that. what? is your "poopy"

site gonna get me laid by a beautiful teenage girl? your site probably couldn't even get me laid by a dumpy fat chick. your site is just too poopy like that.

ha ha. but it's cool, bro. you keep working that silly psychology 101 technique down on those .net dullard sheep. best of luck to ya. i'll talk to ya later.

Nope girl you ain't missed much.

Nope wrong as usual handjob.

It's common knowledge what you turn coat admin did, sorry you don't know.

lol. whatever, cannon. i realize you're all excited about your "new forum prospects" and all that. you can bet i'm not the "stupid' one, though.

that silly "us against the establishment" routine a few of you are playing over there is basic dullard psychology 101. i'm not gullible enough

to fall for it. you keep on with that "anyone still here is sucking david r cock" nonsense. seems like you're sucking a bit of cock all on your own, though.

you fell for that phelix dacat $h!t. i have zero loyalty to david r. chuck!'s a real life friend....but he's not the reason i don't go over there. i don't

go there because i'm not phelix dacat's b*tch. maybe you are. and as far as forum loyalty? yeah....i do owe LF.org a bit of loyalty. i met thrash here.

i married that girl and have the most beautiful daughter in the world because of this site. no other site in the world can top that. what? is your "poopy"

site gonna get me laid by a beautiful teenage girl? your site probably couldn't even get me laid by a dumpy fat chick. your site is just too poopy like that.

ha ha. but it's cool, bro. you keep working that silly psychology 101 technique down on those .net dullard sheep. best of luck to ya. i'll talk to ya later.

Damn my gut feeling was that phelix was behind the whole thing.

Damn my gut feeling was that phelix was behind the whole thing.

admittedly, that's a suspicion...not a fact. i'm not 100% sure who's behind any of it.

admittedly, that's a suspicion...not a fact. i'm not 100% sure who's behind any of it.

That's my supspicion for sure. I wish i could say i never signed up to that site but I guess last friday in a drunken stupor, right before i smoked crack, i registered

• Upvote 1

Best to not trust any white man. White man poach members, poach game, poach eggs. What kind of man poach eggs?

Me think maybe this place poopy. Me smellum poop. :D

LonelySolophist is Mayor Ford?

Mmm. This place is jumping like Happy Hunting Grounds. Sshhh... me hear gnat, two threads over...

You old book marks take you to David's old server

It doesn't even redirect well

Dump your cookies and use liberalforum.org

That oughtta do it,,,,

Chuck...thank you for not shunning me BUT I meant to also say was, your probably loosing traffic over it.

BTW: I am still having some minor problems.

BVX3W7uCYAAnFz_1-548x481.jpg

i apparently missed something..?

LH banned CP for pointing out, once too many times, that this forum is down more than it is up, and pointing out that there ARE other forums which routinely work better.